Will Biden Be The Democratic Nominee For President?

He shouldn’t be given his cognitive delay.

I know the ones pulling the strings hope he is.

What other candidate(s) do the liberals have that actually could get the votes? (How am I even asking this question…..Biden shouldn’t even get votes…..this is by far the most ill equipped incumbent ever)

At this I think it’ll probably be Biden. 

The only thing that makes me think a swap is possible on the D ticket is the fact that Biden has no real support at the party level. I don’t know who would fight to keep him on the ticket, vs the Rs where a very vocal, slight majority of R voters would revolt on Trump’s behalf if they tried to replace Trump at the convention.   The other problem is that Kamala as VP is the heir apparent to the Presidency and sacking her in favor of some other D who might actually get elected would cost the Ds black votes. 

I think the Ds will keep Biden for the election. I think that IF they swapped in a new candidate (not named Kamala) they’d go from handing a close race between trump/biden to a blowout for the D nominee not named Biden or Harris. 

My gut tells me they Biden will be the nominee. 

3 hours ago, 5GallonBucket said:

He shouldn’t be given his cognitive delay.

I know the ones pulling the strings hope he is.

What other candidate(s) do the liberals have that actually could get the votes? (How am I even asking this question…..Biden shouldn’t even get votes…..this is by far the most ill equipped incumbent ever)

Did you hear Trump's incoherent speech yesterday.

2 hours ago, 5GallonBucket said:

Have you heard or seen Biden the last 3 and 1/2 years?  🤦‍♂️

Will Biden Be The Democratic Nominee For President?

If she’s a nurse, as she claims, she should see the signs of biden’s cognitive impairment.  Either she’s not very smart, or she’s just ignoring it!

13 hours ago, BS Wildcats said:

If she’s a nurse, as she claims, she should see the signs of biden’s cognitive impairment.  Either she’s not very smart, or she’s just ignoring it!

Most 75-80 year Olds have some type of cognitive impairment. If you are asking if Biden has dementia then my answer is no. That is a Republican talking point. If you all think he has dementia what type do you think he has?

40 minutes ago, Big girl said:

Most 75-80 year Olds have some type of cognitive impairment. If you are asking if Biden has dementia then my answer is no. That is a Republican talking point. If you all think he has dementia what type do you think he has?

He's with it enough to do what he's told, beginning day 1 when he signed the order to revoke the Keystone Pipeline project.  But more recently, he's protecting the DOJ, as well as himself ... 

This is the hidden content, please

8 hours ago, Big girl said:

What about 81+? This is proof positive that you are ignoring it.

8 hours ago, Big girl said:

Most……come on you can do better than that.

you are delusional 

11 hours ago, Big girl said:

You need to stay within your realm of expertise…. you know, like drawing blood and such. 

3 hours ago, LumRaiderFan said:

I don't think so.

Let me rephrase, most have issues with their memory. It can range from mild to severe.

Cognitive impairment is a general term that describes any condition that makes it difficult for someone to think or process information. It can range from mild to severe and can affect a person's ability to remember, learn, concentrate, and make decisions.

23 minutes ago, Big girl said:

Yes. That's obvious. I gave that range because I think Biden is 80. What type of dementia does he have?

1. Mild cognitive impairment (which may or may not be a pre-cursor to dementia)

or

2. Delirium or an acute confusional state brought on by the stresses of the job

13 hours ago, Big girl said:

I did not say dementia, but his cognitive decline is severe.

1 hour ago, Big girl said:

Let me rephrase, most have issues with their memory. It can range from mild to severe.

Cognitive impairment is a general term that describes any condition that makes it difficult for someone to think or process information. It can range from mild to severe and can affect a person's ability to remember, learn, concentrate, and make decisions.

Just described your party 

1 hour ago, SmashMouth said:

1. Mild cognitive impairment (which may or may not be a pre-cursor to dementia)

or

2. Delirium or an acute confusional state brought on by the stresses of the job

Some of you say he has dementia. What type? My dad has dementia and I knew what type he had based on his symptoms before the neurologist confirmed it. He has vascular. What type does Biden have in your opinion?

1 hour ago, BS Wildcats said:

I did not say dementia, but his cognitive decline is severe.

How so? What symptoms does he display?

Severe cognitive impairment (SCI) is a state where a person's cognitive abilities are so impaired that they can limit their ability to function, usually in social or occupational settings. It's also known as DEMENTIA.