Will Biden Be The Democratic Nominee For President?

18 hours ago, BS Wildcats said:

So if the Air Force says the weather is not safe enough to make the trip, it’s somehow Trump’s fault?  Tell the whole story, not just the parts that make you feel better.  

What air trip?Sounds like a Trumpian excuse. He was already in France. If the weather was so bad, why did all the other heads of state make it this the cemetery? You’re defending a chicken heart.

18 minutes ago, UT alum said:

What air trip?Sounds like a Trumpian excuse. He was already in France. If the weather was so bad, why did all the other heads of state make it this the cemetery? You’re defending a chicken heart.

Guess you can blame it on the military.  And you keep on defending dementia joe.

On 6/9/2024 at 12:17 PM, UT alum said:

Yes, you can. It was. I could not get the Forbes link to post, but look it up. The video is manipulated. Weasel Trump wouldn’t even show up for the 75th anniversary. He had his excuses, as he always has, and his minions accepted his word like it was scripture. Biden went. He spoke. He honored those heroes who stormed the beaches of Normandy and turned the tide of the war. Just like any competent, responsible national leader would.

Is this what you are talking about that he never did?!

On 6/9/2024 at 12:18 PM, baddog said:

I’m concerned that the dims could pick Newsom because he is a full fledged communist. Seems they would have made that move by now, but who knows.  

Maybe I got my answer…

Biden's in trouble, but here are 5 reasons Dems won’t tap Gavin Newsom for White House run

This is the hidden content, please

Explore the Fox News apps that are right for you at

On 6/9/2024 at 12:17 PM, UT alum said:

Yes, you can. It was. I could not get the Forbes link to post, but look it up. The video is manipulated. Weasel Trump wouldn’t even show up for the 75th anniversary. He had his excuses, as he always has, and his minions accepted his word like it was scripture. Biden went. He spoke. He honored those heroes who stormed the beaches of Normandy and turned the tide of the war. Just like any competent, responsible national leader would.

BTW -- I've meaning to ask:  When he gave his D-Day speech -- why did JoeBama plagiarize Ronald Reagan's D-Day speech?  

From the article:  "President Joe Biden vowed in November 2022 to pursue measures beyond the ballot box to prevent former President Donald Trump’s reelection. That sensational pledge preceded an eruption of extraordinary legal assaults on Trump, with one pivotal date emerging that undercuts Biden’s denial of White House involvement.

That day, November 18, 2022, the significance of which is previously unreported, has emerged as a catalyst in the startling timeline of events unleashing lawfare against Trump in jurisdictions across the country.

Three events took place on November 18 either at or with the knowledge and involvement of the White House that directly led to a remarkable escalation of the lawfare launched against Trump."

2 hours ago, Reagan said:

From the article:  "President Joe Biden vowed in November 2022 to pursue measures beyond the ballot box to prevent former President Donald Trump’s reelection. That sensational pledge preceded an eruption of extraordinary legal assaults on Trump, with one pivotal date emerging that undercuts Biden’s denial of White House involvement.

That day, November 18, 2022, the significance of which is previously unreported, has emerged as a catalyst in the startling timeline of events unleashing lawfare against Trump in jurisdictions across the country.

Three events took place on November 18 either at or with the knowledge and involvement of the White House that directly led to a remarkable escalation of the lawfare launched against Trump."

Do not quote Breitbart to me. It is a branch of Putin’s propaganda machine. A bunch of traitors helping to destabilize our government and pave the way for Russia’s style of “democracy”.  Trump won’t be satisfied until he can report he got 98% of the vote.

26 minutes ago, Separation Scientist said:

Okie dokie. ou sound desparate. But its OK, run with that, LOL 

Not desperate. Just not blinded. Bannon will finally be where he belongs with n July 1. Prison. He talks a lot about holding others “accountable”. It’s his turn now.  He is a disgrace and the propaganda outlet he founded is morally bankrupt