Will Biden Be The Democratic Nominee For President?

2 hours ago, Big girl said:

Yes. That's obvious. I gave that range because I think Biden is 80. What type of dementia does he have?

Why close the range? Simply say 75 and older. What does Biden being 80 have to do with anything?

1 minute ago, Big girl said:

Some of you say he has dementia. What type? My dad has dementia and I knew what type he had based on his symptoms before the neurologist confirmed it. He has vascular. What type does Biden have in your opinion?

I don't know that he has dementia or not. It's definitely possible. He has definite cognitive impairment though.

1 minute ago, SmashMouth said:

I don't know that he has dementia or not. It's definitely possible. He has definite cognitive impairment though.

Biden does not meet this requirement

Under the United States' Federal Long Term Care Insurance Program, a severe cognitive impairment is defined as "a deterioration or loss in intellectual capacity that. (a) places a person in jeopardy of harming him or herself or others and, therefore, the person requires substantial supervision by another person; 

36 minutes ago, Big girl said:

Biden does not meet this requirement

Under the United States' Federal Long Term Care Insurance Program, a severe cognitive impairment is defined as "a deterioration or loss in intellectual capacity that. (a) places a person in jeopardy of harming him or herself or others and, therefore, the person requires substantial supervision by another person; 

That's why I previously stated

"1. Mild cognitive impairment (which may or may not be a pre-cursor to dementia) or 2. Delirium or an acute confusional state brought on by the stresses of the job."

I never said severe... But it's getting there.

54 minutes ago, Big girl said:

How so? What symptoms does he display?

Severe cognitive impairment (SCI) is a state where a person's cognitive abilities are so impaired that they can limit their ability to function, usually in social or occupational settings. It's also known as DEMENTIA.

Looks like you might have learned how to Goigle something!  😂😂🤣🤣

On 6/3/2024 at 1:54 PM, SmashMouth said:

I’d rather have him than a narcissistic sociopath.

On 6/6/2024 at 7:44 PM, Reagan said:

@Big girl  @UT alum  @Boyz N Da Hood

Folks -- you cannot make this stuff up!!

Yes, you can. It was. I could not get the Forbes link to post, but look it up. The video is manipulated. Weasel Trump wouldn’t even show up for the 75th anniversary. He had his excuses, as he always has, and his minions accepted his word like it was scripture. Biden went. He spoke. He honored those heroes who stormed the beaches of Normandy and turned the tide of the war. Just like any competent, responsible national leader would.

20 hours ago, new tobie said:

Biden has been in congress for four decades, but wasn't discussed much untill he spanked you know who.

Trump busted Joebama in a 2020 debate when he said he did more in 47 months than you (Joebama) did in 47 years in Congress!  You do realize during the majority, if not all, of that time Joebama was a racist!