What Say Ye (Woodville)?

7 hours ago, Setx fan said:

Should be an exciting season from start till finish. I was hoping we'd get to play Newton at home this year but it looks like we'll have to go down the road and meet em again. 

I would have thought that the preseason games would be a bit "tougher". No disrespect to THE ORANGE MEN Or Coldsping; however, I guess we shall see. The games are played in between the lines and certainly not on a sports forum!

45 minutes ago, jds82 said:

I would have thought that the preseason games would be a bit "tougher". No disrespect to THE ORANGE MEN Or Coldsping; however, I guess we shall see. The games are played in between the lines and certainly not on a sports forum!

All the preseason games should be fairly competitive. Anahuac and Diboll will probably be a little tougher than OF and CS though. I don't think we have to over do it. Those games should be good enough to break some of the new guys in. 

• 2 months later...
24 minutes ago, purpleeagle said:

I think I saw where Woodville is scrimmaging Vidor  this Thursday in Woodville. Will there be an extra charge to get in to see Woodville’s D1 QB?

Nothing against the Woodville QB, but he won't even be the best QB on tge field in this 3-way scrimmage with Vudor and Crockett.  And, I think it's Friday......

25 minutes ago, purpleeagle said:

I think I saw where Woodville is scrimmaging Vidor  this Thursday in Woodville. Will there be an extra charge to get in to see Woodville’s D1 QB?

What a coincidence that you have brought this up. The autograph signing will commence exactly 2 hours prior to the start of the scrimmage. The line will be as long as the distance from Woodville to Newton. You should plan on arriving at approximately 12 noon or even tailgate overnight. 

26 minutes ago, PlayActionPass said:

Nothing against the Woodville QB, but he won't even be the best QB on tge field in this 3-way scrimmage with Vudor and Crockett.  And, I think it's Friday......

Hard to believe Crockett and Vidors QBs will be amazing lol 

8 hours ago, PlayActionPass said:

Well.......

Obviously Vidor is unaware that the forward pass is legal, so........

It ought to be an interesting scrimmage. 

When I google up Vidor football schedule it shows Vidor scrimmage thursday the   
15 th at Woodville which does not sound right.

2 hours ago, purpleeagle said:

Woodville has it right. Woodville scrimmages Crocket. I do not think Woodville wants any part of Vidor. 

3 hours ago, purpleeagle said:

Vidor @ Woodville 8/16/2024.... Fr & JV @ 5p... Varsity @ 6:30p.