Georgia Appeals Court HALTS Trial Of Trump And Codefendants!

2 hours ago, Reagan said:

It's halted so it can review 'conflict' challenge to Fanny Willis based on her affair!

This is the hidden content, please

This is good news for Trump because I felt like this case was probably the most perilous case that trump is facing.  The evidence is more compelling in the FL docs case, but he’s got a friendly judge down there-the opposite of what he has had in NYC. 

There was a lot of concrete evidence in this case, but I think it would be hard to get a unanimous guilty verdict down in Georgia. Either way, postponement for any reason is a win for Trump. 

15 hours ago, CardinalBacker said:

This is good news for Trump because I felt like this case was probably the most perilous case that trump is facing.  The evidence is more compelling in the FL docs case, but he’s got a friendly judge down there-the opposite of what he has had in NYC. 

There was a lot of concrete evidence in this case, but I think it would be hard to get a unanimous guilty verdict down in Georgia. Either way, postponement for any reason is a win for Trump. 

I would not call it a friendly Judge, I would call it a fair Judge entertaining both sides of the argument. 

I don't see Florida docs case making it to court. You have Biden doing worse than Trump (had top secret documents from when he was VP - PLUS he said he was using them to write a book and told some things to his publisher....yet no charges because he is old.......that ain't no where in the law.  Media said he cooperated unlike Trump.....If I murder someone and tell the court where the body is, that don't let me go free......

12 minutes ago, thetragichippy said:

I would not call it a friendly Judge, I would call it a fair Judge entertaining both sides of the argument. 

I don't see Florida docs case making it to court. You have Biden doing worse than Trump (had top secret documents from when he was VP - PLUS he said he was using them to write a book and told some things to his publisher....yet no charges because he is old.......that ain't no where in the law.  Media said he cooperated unlike Trump.....If I murder someone and tell the court where the body is, that don't let me go free......

Remember:  1)  Jack Smith's appointment is an ILLEGAL appointment.  

2)   We have found out the photo of Trump's papers was staged.  Plus they document were added by the government.  Judge Cannon sees the BS for what it is!