1. Bobcat1

Bobcat1

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    heatherjo
    Newest Member
    heatherjo

• Sorry the former helluva player of mine at Crosby is Cougar 14:2! Smack talker, great athlete, smart, son is a rb at Crosby senior i believe unless he used nil transfer. Helluva powerlifter,,qualified for state i believe at the most competitive weight- outside linebacker weight 175! Jalen Hurts was also a helluva powerlifter. Did great at regionals but just missed state
    • GB has been in a horrible district , but you right we shouldn’t sleep on them. I think it was Buddy that said there will not be an undefeated team in district this year and I agree with that as well. BH has to play Lufkin, PAM & GB on the road, so we have the toughest road to hoe. It’s going to be a fun fight up top 😊
    • I'm just saying.... if the left wants to scream about how another Trump Presidency will be the end of our Democracy (scare tactic, right?) then the Supreme Court comes out with some complete BS about a President having immunity for criminal wrongdoings (which is nowhere in our Constitution... you know, the one that the Right loves so much).... then you have the President coming out and claiming Presidential immunity for actions taken to remain in power after getting his big fat S turned red in the election... while simultaneously calling for congressional members who oppose Trump to be brought before a military tribunal under charges of treason? How very Saddam Hussein of him.   Well, maybe that Democrat scare tactic isn't just "the sky is falling" after all.   The Rs in the Senate failed America when they didn't convict Trump in that second impeachment trial.  It let the Red Hatted Fools push to renominate him again (after he tried to halt the peaceful transfer of power last time) and now we're all going to be worse off for it.   Because the next time a "d" gets into office, they're going to take full advantage of the new immunity the conservative justices just created for them.   What SHOULD have happened is that this ACTIVIST supreme court should have stayed away from creating new laws (Like they did with Roe v Wade, and are now doing with this verdict on Presidential Immunity), then heard the appeal of a Trump conviction in this case on Constitutional grounds... you know, the kind of grounds that the SC was created to interpret.     The President shouldn't be finding himself in Federal Court, in front of an activist Judge, fighting for his freedom on baseless charges.  But you don't fix that by giving a President free rein to do whatever criminal acts he wants.  By the Supreme Court (and Trump's) logic, if Joe Biden ordered the murder of Trump tomorrow, he would be immune from prosecution because it was an act that he (Biden) believed was in the best interest of the country.   That's scary. 
    • What homework? Inquiring minds want to know.
    • Talent won't be the question with Lufkin (although the jury is still out on the OL). Coaching will always be the question. The floor in this district for Lufkin is playoffs, thanks in part to how bad Beaumont ISD and Sterling are.  Ceiling? A district title would involve Lufkin beating that PAM defense on the road....while also holding off a Barbers Hill team at home that fits the description of teams that Lufkin has seemed to struggle against as of late. Oh and by the way....on the road to Galveston to take on a Ball team that has 14 starters back from 9-2, including double digit D1 players and the only D1 QB in the district.  I don't know that anyone could accurately predict that at this time. I'm actually surprised that more people aren't talking about Ball. 14 starters back from 9-2? Their 2 losses were by 7 and 6 points. Back to back district titles. Believe they're getting PAM, Barbers Hill and Lufkin at home too.
  • Topics