• Optionally enter a message with your report.

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    BigCard
    Newest Member
    BigCard

• If you support a man that to this day spreads outright lies about election fraud when no evidence was found, who tried to corrupt election officials in states like Georgia, who participated in a scheme to send replacement electors to Washington in a criminal attempt to usurp our free and fair elections, who then promised “Christians” that they just needed to vote for Trump, then they’d never have to vote again … then you are a traitor to your country and the Constitution.  There can be no doubt about your intent to destroy our nation. You serve one god, and he lives at Mar-A-Lago. 
    • Remember one poster said Hitchcock is bigger and faster than Silsbee. 
    • This game is scheduled to be on Texan Live based on their schedule for the week
    • All depends on how the bracket shapes up…I do have them winning out as far as the regular season goes but right now (A lot can change before the regular season ends) I have them the 5th best team in the region behind Columbus, Franklin, Hitchcock, and Palestine Westwood… looking at how the districts match up I think they get to the 3rd round… Their opponent there would most likely be either Palestine Westwood or Hitchcock… like I said still pretty early and a lot can change 
    • I don’t think he’s that far off, but there is some nuance in my opinion    People who still support trump, at a minimum are anti-American haters. There are definitely traitors in that group too.   People who vote for trump, because they hate biden/kamala, well that’s perfectly fine and I don’t have anything clever to say about them. I completely understand and get it