Place Your Bets: What Will Be in Biden's Pre-Debate Chemical Cocktail?

Reagan

Some drugs to keep him awake and a tiny receiver/ hearing aid where he will be fed the answers…..

Ask anything and his handlers will give him the answer. It will be like a silent and invisible teleprompter. 

9 hours ago, tvc184 said:

Some drugs to keep him awake and a tiny receiver/ hearing aid where he will be fed the answers…..

Ask anything and his handlers will give him the answer. It will be like a silent and invisible teleprompter. 

So, he’s going to cheat, like Hillary.  The Dems have cheating down to an art form.

11 hours ago, tvc184 said:

But he has to be able to repeat what they tell him…..and at this point do we really think he has the ability to do that

all Trump has to do is be his usual self and it ll get biden to go rogue……and then biden is exposes 

On 6/17/2024 at 7:51 AM, 5GallonBucket said:

But he has to be able to repeat what they tell him…..and at this point do we really think he has the ability to do that

all Trump has to do is be his usual self and it ll get biden to go rogue……and then biden is exposes 

If he has severe dementia how can he remember what they told him?

14 minutes ago, Big girl said:

What could they possibly give a  person who has "severe dementia" that would make him coherent for a debate?

Did you watch him at the State Of The Union?  My friend -- he was on something.  BTW, did you watch his taped response to Trump's debate challenge?  It was a 13 second video that they had to edit 5 times.  The man couldn't speak for 13 seconds without having to be edited.  So...

4 minutes ago, Reagan said:

Did you watch him at the State Of The Union?  My friend -- he was on something.  

There is nothing you can give a person with severe dementia that will make him coherent. It's a progressive disease. You can't reverse it,  which proves he does not have severe dementia 

56 minutes ago, Big girl said:

There is nothing you can give a person with severe dementia that will make him coherent. It's a progressive disease. You can't reverse it,  which proves he does not have severe dementia 

I don't think anyone has talked about him having severe dementia.  Could he be 1/4 the way there?  How about 1/2 the way there? Who knows?  You have to admit there is a problem there.  He is the leader of the free world.  Russia's in Cuba.  Russia attacked Ukraine.  I just saw Chinese nationals flooding across our border.  Hamas, backed by iran, invaded Israel on Oct. 7.  Worst thing that has happened to Israel since the Holocaust.   I'm really not sure he knows what's going on.  I personally think he's a puppet.  

1 hour ago, Big girl said:

Dementia victims have good days and bad days. Anyone who has delt with one easily knows this. One day they are almost "on" as ever before, the next they are being led away by the Easter Bunny. Its gets progressivly worse but it is not perfectly linear. 

21 minutes ago, Reagan said:

I don't think anyone has talked about him having severe dementia.  Could he be 1/4 the way there?  How about 1/2 the way there? Who knows?  You have to admit there is a problem there.  He is the leader of the free world.  Russia's in Cuba.  Russia attacked Ukraine.  I just saw Chinese nationals flooding across our border.  Hamas, backed by iran, invaded Israel on Oct. 7.  Worst thing that has happened to Israel since the Holocaust.   I'm really not sure he knows what's going on.  I personally think he's a puppet.  

Bs. There was a thread where it was stated that he had severe dementia

13 minutes ago, Separation Scientist said:

Dementia victims have good days and bad days. Anyone who has delt with one easily knows this. One day they are almost "on" as ever before, the next they are being led away by the Easter Bunny. Its gets progressivly worse but it is not perfectly linear. 

Will the good days allow them to engage in a political debate? Is there a medication that will make them normal for a debate? Can one predict when there is going to be a " good day"?

Most types of dementia are progressive, causing a steady decline in symptoms until death. This is because dementia involves brain damage that is permanent and cannot be reversed

3 minutes ago, Big girl said:

Yes, will the good days allow them to engage in a political debate? Is there a medication that will make them normal for a debate? Can one predict when there is going to be a " good day"?

Ever been around someone who depends on Ritalin? Ever been around them if they didn’t take it? There are some powerful drugs out there that can make you very alert and cover up the fact that you are a buffoon. 

2 hours ago, Big girl said:

Will the good days allow them to engage in a political debate? Is there a medication that will make them normal for a debate? Can one predict when there is going to be a " good day"?

Most types of dementia are progressive, causing a steady decline in symptoms until death. This is because dementia involves brain damage that is permanent and cannot be reversed

Then we agree. Thats even more reason to get rid of dementia Joe now. 3-4 years from now he will be almost comatose and dribbling saliva out of his mouth.   

6 hours ago, baddog said:

Ever been around someone who depends on Ritalin? Ever been around them if they didn’t take it? There are some powerful drugs out there that can make you very alert and cover up the fact that you are a buffoon. 

If that is the case, why doesn't he take it every day?  Who said that he has Alzheimer's disease:?. Ritalin is used for apathy.

5 hours ago, Big girl said:

If that is the case, why doesn't he take it every day?  Who said that he has Alzheimer's disease:?. Ritalin is used for apathy.

Man, you’re dense. Give me your expert medical term for this….