Place Your Bets: What Will Be in Biden's Pre-Debate Chemical Cocktail?

Reagan

On 6/22/2024 at 6:27 PM, Big girl said:

I don't think he has dementia.

We know for a fact that special council Hurr said Biden wasn't mentally able to stand trial for stealing classified documents and letting his ghost writer look at them.  So, 1) you have a two tire justice system.  You know, one for us and one for them. Or, 2) he's actually got a problem.  So, again, what do you think his problem is?

On 6/18/2024 at 9:42 PM, Big girl said:

If that is the case, why doesn't he take it every day?  Who said that he has Alzheimer's disease:?. Ritalin is used for apathy.

Ritalin (a trade name for the prescription drug methylphenidate) is a stimulant that can help to improve concentration and attention span and is most widely used for ADHD and narcolepsy patients.

6 minutes ago, SmashMouth said:

Ritalin (a trade name for the prescription drug methylphenidate) is a stimulant that can help to improve concentration and attention span and is most widely used for ADHD and narcolepsy patients.

Exactly, which is why a drug test on a Biden before the debate will probably test positive for Ritalin. Does he have a prescription? That’s a felony. 

38 minutes ago, baddog said:

Exactly, which is why a drug test on a Biden before the debate will probably test positive for Ritalin. Does he have a prescription? That’s a felony. 

Although Ritalin would be possible, it is more likely that Adderall would be used. Whatever the case, I would be interested in seeing a drug screen immediately before & after by both candidates...

19 hours ago, Big girl said:

If Adderall helps with cognition wouldnt every dementia patient take it daily?

I never said he had dementia. I said it’s a stimulant that helps to improve concentration and attention span. More often than not, is prescribed for ADHD and narcolepsy patients Ritalin, Adderall and Vyvanse are all very similar medication’s for those ailments. The biggest difference is how fast each one of them acts, and how long the medication stays in your system in my non-medical estimation, I think Adderall is a good middle road. That being said, it could be any number of things that they are pumping into him.

23 minutes ago, SmashMouth said:

I never said he had dementia. I said it’s a stimulant that helps to improve concentration and attention span. More often than not, is prescribed for ADHD and narcolepsy patients Ritalin, Adderall and Vyvanse are all very similar medication’s for those ailments. The biggest difference is how fast each one of them acts, and how long the medication stays in your system in my non-medical estimation, I think Adderall is a good middle road. That being said, it could be any number of things that they are pumping into him.

I worked with a grown man with ADHD. He was on Ritalin. He was very sharp and knowledgeable. If for some reason he did not take his meds, you didn’t want to be around him at all. Very short fuse and mad at the world. He did not, however, walk around in a fog when not medicated.  
But girl says stutter, I say stammer. They’re supposed to be almost identical. I say a stutter is Porky Pig or Mel Tillis….. difficulty getting the words off of your tongue. A stammer, like Biden,  the words disappear and are filled in with “aw forget it”. Maybe Biden should sing everything like Tillis.

Alzheimer's is a terribly tragic disease. Glen Campbell recorded a song he co-wrote and recorded in 2014 called "I'm Not Gonna Miss You" a few years before he died due to Alzheimer's. He had already Alzheimer's for 3 or 4 years when the song came out. Listen to the words. It's heart-wrenching when you understand its meaning. 

I'm still here, but yet I'm gone
I don't play guitar or sing my songs
They never defined who I am
The man that loves you 'til the end
You're the last person I will love
You're the last face I will recall
And best of all, I'm not gonna miss you
I'm not gonna miss you

I'm never gonna hold you like I did
Or say I love you to the kids
You're never gonna see it in my eyes
It's not gonna hurt me when you cry
I'm never gonna know what you go through
All the things I say or do
All the hurt and all the pain
One thing selfishly remains
I'm not gonna miss you

When you realize he's not going to miss the love of his life or his wonderful children because he won't even know who they are...

Dude.

3 hours ago, SmashMouth said:

Alzheimer's is a terribly tragic disease. Glen Campbell recorded a song he co-wrote and recorded in 2014 called "I'm Not Gonna Miss You" a few years before he died due to Alzhezheimer's. He had already Alzheimer's for 3 or 4 years when the song came out. Listen to the words. It's heart-wrenching when you understand its meaning. 

I'm still here, but yet I'm gone
I don't play guitar or sing my songs
They never defined who I am
The man that loves you 'til the end
You're the last person I will love
You're the last face I will recall
And best of all, I'm not gonna miss you
I'm not gonna miss you

I'm never gonna hold you like I did
Or say I love you to the kids
You're never gonna see it in my eyes
It's not gonna hurt me when you cry
I'm never gonna know what you go through
All the things I say or do
All the hurt and all the pain
One thing selfishly remains
I'm not gonna miss you

When you realize he's not going to miss the love of his life or his wonderful children because he won't even know who they are...

Dude.

How do you know that he has Alzheimer's Disease? My Dad has vascular dementia but he doesn't have Alzheimer's. Dementia is a symptom of a medical condition and can be caused by numerous things.