Place Your Bets: What Will Be in Biden's Pre-Debate Chemical Cocktail?

Reagan

5 hours ago, baddog said:

I worked with a grown man with ADHD. He was on Ritalin. He was very sharp and knowledgeable. If for some reason he did not take his meds, you didn’t want to be around him at all. Very short fuse and mad at the world. He did not, however, walk around in a fog when not medicated.  
But girl says stutter, I say stammer. They’re supposed to be almost identical. I say a stutter is Porky Pig or Mel Tillis….. difficulty getting the words off of your tongue. A stammer, like Biden,  the words disappear and are filled in with “aw forget it”. Maybe Biden should sing everything like Tillis.

I take ADHD meds. I don't have a short fuse when I don't take Strattera.  Taking it improves my attention span, doesn't affect my cognition.

Edited by Big girl
Verbiage

8 minutes ago, Big girl said:

You sound ridiculous. A physician would write a script for whatever medication is medically necessary. He doesn't have to hide anything. The Gateway Pundit is not a good source 

You sound ridiculous. Why refuse a drug test? At my work, that’s cause for dismissal. If he has a script, what’s it for?

20 minutes ago, Big girl said:

He refused. Whyvwould he take one? There is nothing a "dementia "patient can take to make him debate ready.

This is the hidden content, please

You’re an embarrassment to the medical profession. Why does anyone refuse a drug test? They have something to hide. Biden needs to be scanned for electronic devices to keep him from being fed the answers.

3 hours ago, Big girl said:

How do you know that he has Alzheimer's Disease? My Dad has vascular dementia but he doesn't have Alzheimer's. Dementia is a symptom of a medical condition and can be caused by numerous things.

For hopefully the last time, I never said he has Alzheimer’s disease. I know very well what dementia is, what Alzheimer’s is, what cognitive decline is. I don’t need a tutorial from a supposed medical professional, who can’t read the contents of a post. However, we would all know what mental condition Joe Biden has if he would commit to having a physical and mental exam that would explain his slurred speech, his inability to focus and form clear and cogent sentences. If there is nothing wrong with him then the whole world would know that too. But we all know that’s not the case, right? 

2 hours ago, SmashMouth said:

For hopefully the last time, I never said he has Alzheimer’s disease. I know very well what dementia is, what Alzheimer’s is, what cognitive decline is. I don’t need a tutorial from a supposed medical professional, who can’t read the contents of a post. However, we would all know what mental condition Joe Biden has if he would commit to having a physical and mental exam that would explain his slurred speech, his inability to focus and form clear and cogent sentences. If there is nothing wrong with him then the whole world would know that too. But we all know that’s not the case, right? 

All President's have physical and mental exams don't they. Trump couldn't remember the name of hos doctor. They are both old

8 hours ago, Big girl said:

All President's have physical and mental exams don't they. Trump couldn't remember the name of hos doctor. They are both old

Yes, they are both old. But one has to be led around like a toddler. A little memory loss is expected. I experience it all the time, and I’m waaaay younger than them. But the Easter bunny never had to lead Trump around. Trump hasn’t stumbled and fallen in public getting into a plane or walking across a stage. Trump hasn’t mumbled and slurred his speech in nearly every single speaking engagement he’s involved in (and he does a lot more public speaking than Biden does). To claim that Joe Biden doesn’t have rapidly increasing cognitive decline is either irresponsible or a flat out lie.