P. T. Trump

14 hours ago, UT alum said:

Talk about condescension. It’s not chasing me off this time. I have never been talked more rudely at than on here. Oh, and no one can move away from God. He dwells in all things. The problem is we have politicized Him to further divide ourselves and make money or build power for ourselves. He loves us all anyway. Peace.

Partially true. God is omnipresent and loves us all the same. God is not distant, we are. We are the ones that stray away or outright reject him. It is up to us to turn to him. We must ask and knock.

Matthew 7:7-8

“Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you. For everyone who asks receives; the one who seeks finds;and to the one who knocks, the door will be opened.

21 minutes ago, Boyz N Da Hood said:

So he didn't get sued years ago?

You’ll have to be more specific, he’s been sued a lot.

My comment was more to your guy, who saw fit to eulogize a known KKK member.

I’m not wasting my time defending anyone, bottom line is there are two choices in November and it’s a no brainer to me.

10 minutes ago, LumRaiderFan said:

I’m not wasting my time defending anyone, bottom line is there are two choices in November and it’s a no brainer to me.

Especially when one of the choices has no brain!

1 hour ago, LumRaiderFan said:

Do your own work and research if he's been a known racist before running for office, since that was YOURA claim... don't sway the conversation elsewhere, it's a no brainer we got 2 choices... u just forgot to put racist in front, pick which one you support 

1 hour ago, Boyz N Da Hood said:

Do your own work and research if he's been a known racist before running for office, since that was YOURA claim... don't sway the conversation elsewhere, it's a no brainer we got 2 choices... u just forgot to put racist in front, pick which one you support 

The difference between the two is that Biden continually works to overcome the institutionalized racism he was born into.  Trump pushes execution for the Central Park 5, refers to BLM as a bunch of thugs, pulls the “some of my best friends are black” card many racists use, then claims no one is less racist than him. One seeks continual improvement, the other believes he’s perfect. 

11 minutes ago, UT alum said:

The difference between the two is that Biden continually works to overcome the institutionalized racism he was born into.  Trump pushes execution for the Central Park 5, refers to BLM as a bunch of thugs, pulls the “some of my best friends are black” card many racists use, then claims no one is less racist than him. One seeks continual improvement, the other believes he’s perfect. 

Thanks for making my point, Reagan. 

38 minutes ago, UT alum said:

Trump pushes execution for the Central Park 5, refers to BLM as a bunch of thugs,

It cracks me up you believe that is somehow Trump's fault that he relied on the news, the police and a jury of 12 that CONVICTED those 5 kids of the crime. I'm sure he would not call for the execution of innocent people.  Lastly,  Some of the BLM rioters were thugs..... not all, but a small percent that lit the fires were.

11 minutes ago, thetragichippy said:

It cracks me up you believe that is somehow Trump's fault that he relied on the news, the police and a jury of 12 that CONVICTED those 5 kids of the crime. I'm sure he would not call for the execution of innocent people.  Lastly,  Some of the BLM rioters were thugs..... not all, but a small percent that lit the fires were.

I’m not blaming him. The full page ad he took out in the NYT two weeks after the arrests speaks for itself.  And, if you’re paying attention, he uses the word thug when he talks about African Americans or Hispanic immigrants. Racist code word. 

6 minutes ago, SmashMouth said:

The only thing either seeks is re-election. Please don't think Biden is "coming around" to this black folk thing. These men are politicians - driven by gain - not virtue.

We don’t quite see eye to eye on that one. I can give you an example of a politician who is driven more by virtue than gain. Do a little checking up on Sherrod Brown, the Democratic Senator from Ohio who won his state by 5 points when Trump was winning  it by 10. He’s the best man in the Senate by my estimation.

1 minute ago, UT alum said:

We don’t quite see eye to eye on that one. I can give you an example of a politician who is driven more by virtue than gain. Do a little checking up on Sherrod Brown, the Democratic Senator from Ohio who won his state by 5 points when Trump was winning  it by 10. He’s the best man in the Senate by my estimation.

I was speaking more about Biden and Trump. 

1 hour ago, UT alum said:

I’m not blaming him. The full page ad he took out in the NYT two weeks after the arrests speaks for itself.  And, if you’re paying attention, he uses the word thug when he talks about African Americans or Hispanic immigrants. Racist code word. 

A thug is a thug. Race makes no difference…..race baiter. Should I pull up some old Biden videos? Why don’t those affect you if you’re so worried about a presidential candidate being racist? Heck, saying if you don’t vote for me, you ain’t black is about as racist as it can be…..and that’s recent history.

15 minutes ago, baddog said:

A thug is a thug. Race makes no difference…..race baiter. Should I pull up some old Biden videos? Why don’t those affect you if you’re so worried about a presidential candidate being racist? Heck, saying if you don’t vote for me, you ain’t black is about as racist as it can be…..and that’s recent history.

A dog whistle is a dog whistle.

1 hour ago, SmashMouth said:

I was speaking more about Biden and Trump. 

I understand. It’s nice to talk about something else sometimes. Your last sentence implied that politicians are politicians, and that’s what they do. I was just throwing one out there who I believe adheres more to principle than power.

24 minutes ago, baddog said:

Spot on.  They tend to forget about biden’s past actions that are blatantly racist.  Democrats seem to forget that.

1 hour ago, UT alum said:

If the term thug is appropriate in certain cases, they deserve to be labeled such.  

5 minutes ago, BS Wildcats said:

If the term thug is appropriate in certain cases, they deserve to be labeled such.  

I’m not arguing that. Has he called any of the vast Caucasian majority who trashed the Capitol thugs? Has he called any Proud Boys thugs? No. He reserves that term for minorities. A dog whistle.

40 minutes ago, UT alum said:

I’m not arguing that. Has he called any of the vast Caucasian majority who trashed the Capitol thugs? Has he called any Proud Boys thugs? No. He reserves that term for minorities. A dog whistle.

Man, are you special….. an anti-white white. You will not find that condition in any other race. They take up for their own kind even when involving criminal activity. 

7 minutes ago, baddog said:

Man, are you special….. an anti-white white. You will not find that condition in any other race. They take up for their own kind even when involving criminal activity. 

I think he said he was "semi-white".  Not sure what that means.  

17 minutes ago, baddog said:

Let’s see….that sounds like a euphemism for N-Lover. I’ve been called that too. You ARE a racist!

5 hours ago, Boyz N Da Hood said:

I already have.

Are you talking about a case that was dismissed?

11 minutes ago, Reagan said:

I think he said he was "semi-white".  Not sure what that means.  

Where did I say semi-white? I said not white as rice, meaning I have a more Mediterranean skin tone as my paternal Grandfather was an immigrant. Greek. Supposedly a little Cherokee in there too. What you want to call me now?

2 hours ago, UT alum said:

he uses the word thug when he talks about African Americans or Hispanic immigrants. Racist code word. 

I don't believe in changing the definition of a word because a group does not like it. That makes me laugh honestly.....especially the "code word" comments.....because I'm white as they come (although I have A LOT of cajun blood)....and no one, not one person has gave me the "code word" handbook of racist phrases and words. I had no idea that when a person uses the OK hand gesture (and I grew up on the little rascals) it was racist until a black person posted about it.......common sense would be that white people signally to other white people would both know what the gesture means, not the people excluded.....