Dave Campbell Texas Football magazine

Coachbearoso

Good morning from beautiful New Orleans, Louisiana. Football is pretty ramping around here too just like it was in  my 40 years of coaching in Southeast Texas but I am waiting on my Texas Football magazine. Does anyone know when the early subscribers will get them in the mail? I’ll plan on watching some Louisiana football this fall as I work seven days a week, and then I’ll watch it on national Federation of high school all the Southeast Texas football. I always cheer for everything, Texas, Louisiana because I’m the crazy guy. I’m a UT graduate my son graduate from A&M and I had four players play at LSU in the 90s. I like the Texans and the Saints and I am a Cowboys fan since the mid 60’s even though it ain’t looking good with Jerry doing Jerry.
Can you smell it, early morning, humidity, wet grass, it’s almost time ! Arnway Nepomora!

coachbear the urban farmboy 

17 minutes ago, Coachbearoso said:

Good morning from beautiful New Orleans, Louisiana. Football is pretty ramping around here too just like it was in  my 40 years of coaching in Southeast Texas but I am waiting on my Texas Football magazine. Does anyone know when the early subscribers will get them in the mail? I’ll plan on watching some Louisiana football this fall as I work seven days a week, and then I’ll watch it on national Federation of high school all the Southeast Texas football. I always cheer for everything, Texas, Louisiana because I’m the crazy guy. I’m a UT graduate my son graduate from A&M and I had four players play at LSU in the 90s. I like the Texans and the Saints and I am a Cowboys fan since the mid 60’s even though it ain’t looking good with Jerry doing Jerry.
Can you smell it, early morning, humidity, wet grass, it’s almost time ! Arnway Nepomora!

Got mine in Bellville TX last Saturday 

Yeah, I thought we were supposed to get it a week or two before it gets on the shelves. Maybe because I’m in southeast Louisiana they’re treating me like secondhand news ha ha. I am excited for the football season though cause I get off in the evenings at about seven, so I’m definitely gonna go watch some local sports, local football. I’ve already sat down and down on the board and Chalktalk with Head Coach here at Chamelle Louisiana next to St Bernard. All my workers transporting to the LNG natural gas plant ( supposedly biggest in the world- same as golden passage at Sabine Pass but managed better)are former football players from Texas Missippi, Bama and Louisiana and some of them actually miss it , games and practices as they are sweating on the job. Football brings us all together. I’m always asking Football trivia. Can’t wait for it to start, but I want my Texas Football magazine.

Yes, I put the Louisiana address on there for delivery.  I am renting a camping trailer for the next three years so all my mail goes to the main office. I’ll check again tomorrow. But Covid is kind of screwed up sometimes with the mail. I hated seeing the Aggies lose last night. You know I’m a longhorn graduate, but I support LSU, aggies and horns! Just like I support the Cowboys, the Saints and the Texans. You don’t know how much I hated Bill O’Brien and How he  destroyed the Texans. The only reason he had any like success as often to Coordinator Alabama is because he had that hell of a quarterback. Oh well, enough with. Let’s just spread the love of Football, 7 7  championships coming up.

Take care of Texas miss you a little bit but here in New Orleans the food is great. The money I’m making is fantastic and the women love to dance are beautiful. I’m 63 going on 23.

7 hours ago, 89Falcon said:

What is the normal response time for an email?

Yeah, this is the response that I’m waiting for an answer for. I emailed them yesterday and yet no response. I know I’m in. I’m just like a little kid shuffling my feet in my transportation bus waiting for the Magazine. Ever since I was born in 1961 high school football crack cocaine for me And I need to fix 

5 minutes ago, Rez said:

Got mine in the mail this morning. I subscribed a couple weeks ago, maybe three. Pretty fast turnaround, if you ask me. 

Alot of folks I know have received their mag quicker than last year.

Maybe the post offices are working better...... 🤷🏾‍♂️