Dave Campbell Texas Football magazine

11 hours ago, 89Falcon said:

When does the online platform get updated with 2024 information?

The magazine is posted online, schedules etc will be updated mid-August. We are waiting to hear from several officiating chapters on the status of games being moved from Fri to Thur due to officials shortage 

26 minutes ago, Matthew328 said:

The magazine is posted online, schedules etc will be updated mid-August. We are waiting to hear from several officiating chapters on the status of games being moved from Fri to Thur due to officials shortage 

I do know that all of the information listed under each team is from 2023. The year states "2024" but the information is from 2023.

20 hours ago, Matthew328 said:

Definitely more than last year......had some new editors this year, no excuse for it but it is what it is....there's mistakes every year.....but if you have concerns you can email managing editor Greg Tepper [email protected]

Have yall thought about releasing a digital copy to a select "council" to do a quality control check? There are some series football heads on these forums that have been following TXHSFB for decades. I could recommend 5-7 people from the 6A forum, 5A forum, Smoaky and this one that could double check everything. @Mr. Buddy Garrity makes my list from this site. Just an idea. 

Hey guys, it’s been a few weeks since I’ve checked Southeast Texas football. I’ve been working my ass off here at this natural gas plant south of New Orleans, seriously haven’t had a real day off in six weeks. Working 13 – ones and on the ones I’ve had to drive back to my hometown Marlin pick up crap and then drive back. That’s a round-trip about 18 hours. so I’m just trying to catch up on my breathing in my sleep. But man Football‘s around the corner. Up here the LSU talk is hot and heavy and on the local Espn station they have some High School talk from here Louisiana but yes, I did get my Texas Football. And I go to breakfast after work from 330 to about 730 to a lot of the local eateries here in Chase Bell, St Bernard, Port Sulphur and I always have my Texas Football magazine. And all these football guys  Are very impressed about size, come on guys we like that size even though usually we lie 🤔😆  . Anyway, can’t get any more ready for football. Over 40% of the people getting on my bus or from htown and former football players and we talk football on the bus trip along with the little Astros. Got some Louisiana guys too big on LSU and actually got a lot of Tulane people here. The parents of the Holy Cross high school receiver that’s gonna go to H with the former Tulane coach. Look out you, UH maybe pretty awesome in a couple years. I’m going to start a blog in a few weeks on the app called Substack called.” Fire the Coach”. Please read along and tell me what you think.
Joe Berezoski

Coach Bear

The Urban Farmboy

Oh, I forgot to tell you this morning. I went to racetrack to eat breakfast here in Chase Bell or Bill Chase I get him confused, anyway Raceway got great breakfast. It was about 7:30 in the morning and there’s a group of 10 Hispanic young man down in about three cases of Modelo’s, they just got off the night shift. They were all graduates of North Shore high school a couple of football players one baseball. So we talk football And North Shore Texas high school football. I wish I got a picture with them, but I was in a hurry breakfast and and get my three hours of sleep before coming back to the afternoon shift. They talked about the great rivalry they had Duncanville. And they hope they play again this year..
The smell of humidity in the morning with fresh cut grass, we are blessed by God to be able to participate in such a awesome sport! Long live football

2 hours ago, Separation Scientist said:

I never expected the previews of course. That’s not part of the app. I thought the week by week game schedules and venues would import. In other words, asking when the app is ready for 2024.  

We usually dont update the app with games until August...we've got I think 4 officials chapters who are waiting to confirm the status of games being moved from Friday to Thursday due to officials shortage....Lubbock, Midland/Odessa, Rio Grande Valley and Tyler are the ones we are waiting to confirm