Dave Campbell Texas Football magazine

They just took out the magazine rack at Market Basket. I've found them there for years. This year they were actually in the checkout by the hurricane maps. They also still had last years magazine on the rack up until they removed them all. Which tells me there's not as much interest here in Orange. Imagine that

12 hours ago, 89Falcon said:

Yep, I have not seen any that are updated. 

We each got a list of about 100 schools to update...a few people are on vacation and haven't updated theirs yet...for example I had East Texas so most of the schools around Tyler and Longview have their pages updated

This is the hidden content, please

A little surprised that the online subscription is woefully behind the information in the magazine. The articles are nice but the online subscription data is borderline useless. 

You would think that if they wanted everyone to get the subscription, they would place some effort into getting the data accurate. 

3 hours ago, 89Falcon said:

A little surprised that the online subscription is woefully behind the information in the magazine. The articles are nice but the online subscription data is borderline useless. 

You would think that if they wanted everyone to get the subscription, they would place some effort into getting the data accurate. 

I thought it’s all the same subscription? Didn’t know there was a online one that’s separate 

20 minutes ago, BBfan061 said:

I thought it’s all the same subscription? Didn’t know there was a online one that’s separate 

The subscription includes online services that include team info similar to what is found in the magazine. The online information is not current and contains last season's information along with incorrect rosters. 

24 minutes ago, 89Falcon said:

The subscription includes online services that include team info similar to what is found in the magazine. The online information is not current and contains last season's information along with incorrect rosters. 

I believe they were still working on updating them is what Matt had said… yeah the season is basically here and it’s a little annoying but I don’t think it’s that big of a deal…. They will get it going I imagine 

52 minutes ago, BBfan061 said:

I believe they were still working on updating them is what Matt had said… yeah the season is basically here and it’s a little annoying but I don’t think it’s that big of a deal…. They will get it going I imagine 

No doubt, they are "working on it". In all my years of management, each time there is a failure in the company, those that are failing are "working on it". 

It is a big deal to someone who is paying for a product/service and does not receive the service they want. They claim that the "print magazine is being phased out" in favor of the digital, yet the digital is incompetent. The team preview information has been available to DCTF for several weeks.

The rosters are likely to be a work in progress if they pull from Maxpreps which pulls from HUDL. Most teams will have HUDL current in a couple of weeks. 

6 minutes ago, 89Falcon said:

That is allegedly the case, all of the information for the teams I have checked is from 2023.

I am talking strictly about the mag online. The digital version is exactly like the mag that you get off the bookshelves.

I looked at the digital mag online and it is exactly like what was printed in the mag that is sold in stores right now.

I am not talking about what is on their site in regards to online info, just the digital mag.

This: 

This is the hidden content, please