Why The Debate When The Parties Have Not Chosen Their Candidates?!

Reagan

Not sure if this has happened before.  Some tend to think this is a stress test for JoeBama from the puppet masters.  If he crashes and burns then they have time to pick someone else.  If they waited until after the convention and have October debates, then it would be too late.  Now, this brings another interesting scenario:  If they pull the plug on JoeBama, what do they do about the insane cackler?  Will they gonna dump her also?  If they dump her, then this will tick the black women off to either stay home or vote for Trump.  So, If they are in a bind because of this they have no one to blame but themselves.   

But on the other hand what could be said about the debates now, Trump was saying anytime any place.  So, the Dems said OK, how about now?  Then they proceeded to stack the deck against Trump figuring he'd say no.  But, they still don't get Trump.  He's a fighter.  He likes the deck stacked against him.  Whatever the reason, I'm loving it!   Thoughts?!

For once (and maybe the only time), I think you’re right. It might be happening early to give the left the ammo to dump Biden if he is a disaster tonight. 

I think they hop right past Kamala, but it won’t hurt their chances with their voters. What the objective see (but Trump fans don’t) is this.  We all agree with Trump when he said that he could literally shoot someone in broad daylight and his supporters wouldn’t waiver-and he’s right. He’s a proven rapist, tried to overturn an election that he obviously lost, is under indictments, twice impeached, and a reprehensible human… but his supporters are proud to say “I’m still with him!” On the other hand, the sentiment against his enemies is just as strong. It doesn’t matter who gets nominated, those that hate Trump WILL turn out to vote against him. I know that’s hard for Trump fans to understand, but it’s true. There is not a single thing that’s going to make people who hate trump vote for him. They would literally vote for anyone. All the Dems have to do is trot out somebody less objectionable than Biden and it’s over for the Rs. 

That’s the danger of betting everything on a horse that can’t run, but you really, really like its name.  

45 minutes ago, CardinalBacker said:

For once (and maybe the only time), I think you’re right. It might be happening early to give the left the ammo to dump Biden if he is a disaster tonight. 

I think they hop right past Kamala, but it won’t hurt their chances with their voters. What the objective see (but Trump fans don’t) is this.  We all agree with Trump when he said that he could literally shoot someone in broad daylight and his supporters wouldn’t waiver-and he’s right. He’s a proven rapist, tried to overturn an election that he obviously lost, is under indictments, twice impeached, and a reprehensible human… but his supporters are proud to say “I’m still with him!” On the other hand, the sentiment against his enemies is just as strong. It doesn’t matter who gets nominated, those that hate Trump WILL turn out to vote against him. I know that’s hard for Trump fans to understand, but it’s true. There is not a single thing that’s going to make people who hate trump vote for him. They would literally vote for anyone. All the Dems have to do is trot out somebody less objectionable than Biden and it’s over for the Rs. 

That’s the danger of betting everything on a horse that can’t run, but you really, really like its name.  

Gurgle-gurgle-spit-patooey 

1 hour ago, CardinalBacker said:

He’s a proven rapist,

NO, he is not. You lose all credibility when you repeat democratic talking points.  Trump is not a "perfect" candidate and there are many things you can truthfully criticize him for, yet you choose to repeat a lie. That tells most people all they need to know. 

2 hours ago, thetragichippy said:

NO, he is not. You lose all credibility when you repeat democratic talking points.  Trump is not a "perfect" candidate and there are many things you can truthfully criticize him for, yet you choose to repeat a lie. That tells most people all they need to know. 

I keep trying to tell him how foolish he looks when he repeats those lies about Trump, but he continues to embarrass himself. Maybe hearing it from a different source will help.

Who am I kidding. That TDS is too strong in that one. I fear no hope left.

No matter what side of the aisle you are on, whether you believe that the Democrat nomination is completely fair and playing out as we speak or whether you believe that Biden being forcibly removed was planned months or even years ago….

The Democrats must have a serious plan in place, that is not public, in order to respond to substantial odds that Biden might crater from health issues, reality that he might lost to Trump or whatever.

This cannot be a typical reelection as if Bush or Obama was running. 

1 hour ago, tvc184 said:

No matter what side of the aisle you are on, whether you believe that the Democrat nomination is completely fair and playing out as we speak or whether you believe that Biden being forcibly removed was planned months or even years ago….

The Democrats must have a serious plan in place, that is not public, in order to respond to substantial odds that Biden might crater from health issues, reality that he might lost to Trump or whatever.

This cannot be a typical reelection as if Bush or Obama was running. 

I’ve been saying that for a while… 

8 hours ago, thetragichippy said:

Yes, he is.  

A verdict was reached in a civil trial, and a jury of DJT’s neighbors felt that the plaintiff’s attorneys proved to them, upon a preponderance of the evidence, that Donald Trump raped her. 

Add to that, the fact that Donald Trump’s character attacks on the victim cost him over 300 million dollars in damages… and why was she able to win that judgment? Because she’d already proven that he raped her. 

It’s a fact.  The matter is settled. He did it. And the comical part is that he previously admitted to sexually assaulting other women. Admitted, hell…. He bragged about it to reporters. 

The fact that you love him doesn’t do anything to the fact that he’s a rapist. 

14 minutes ago, CardinalBacker said:

Yes, he is.  

A verdict was reached in a civil trial, and a jury of DJT’s neighbors felt that the plaintiff’s attorneys proved to them, upon a preponderance of the evidence, that Donald Trump raped her. 

Add to that, the fact that Donald Trump’s character attacks on the victim cost him over 300 million dollars in damages… and why was she able to win that judgment? Because she’d already proven that he raped her. 

It’s a fact.  The matter is settled. He did it. And the comical part is that he previously admitted to sexually assaulting other women. Admitted, hell…. He bragged about it to reporters. 

The fact that you love him doesn’t do anything to the fact that he’s a rapist. 

You are comical.

This is the hidden content, please

Why do you lie so much? Is it that you feel so inferior to Trump that you have to lash out with blatant lies? Or is it that you are so brainwashed by the Liberal media that you feel obligated to regurgitate their blatant lies? Or is it a combination? Please enlighten us some more by responding.

Y’all worship a man who brags about sexually assaulting women, then cry big ol’ crocodile tears when a jury believes him. 

We all know he did it. Y’all don’t thing he should get in trouble. It’s the reason that football players have gotten away with raping cheerleaders for decades.  “But he does so much for us! It was just horseplay that got out of hand. She asked for it. Boys will be boys.” 

Trump is a rapist. 

31 minutes ago, CardinalBacker said:

Y’all worship a man who brags about sexually assaulting women, then cry big ol’ crocodile tears when a jury believes him. 

We all know he did it. Y’all don’t thing he should get in trouble. It’s the reason that football players have gotten away with raping cheerleaders for decades.  “But he does so much for us! It was just horseplay that got out of hand. She asked for it. Boys will be boys.” 

Trump is a rapist. 

Again, you are comical. With no credibility. It's amusing that you continue to make a fool of yourself. 

Do you have more? I think you are right on the brink of reaching the Hall of Fame of Liars. One more whooper will probably seal your induction. Does that make you feel proud of yourself?

1 minute ago, CardinalBacker said:

Y’all might not know this, but I can’t stand trump… but he’s beating the brakes off of Biden in appearance and perception. 

They’re both lobbing half truths and whole lies…

Holy crap… that was horrible  Biden just locked up  

I thought he was going to fall asleep.