Why The Debate When The Parties Have Not Chosen Their Candidates?!

Reagan

Just now, CardinalBacker said:

Keeping trump from interrupting helped Trump. 

They’re calling for Biden to step aside. 

They did a good job of giving more time to answer the original question when he would backtrack.

There is no way Biden can continue, but the democrat power players have been aware of this.  Personally, it was tough to watch.

Watching MSNBC and CNN, they have pretty much thrown in the towel for Biden.

CNN has had a commentator mention “if” someone comes in to replace Biden, he will likely win…

So they know that the cards have been dealt but the replacement hasn’t been named publicly yet. 

Anderson Cooper is going after Kamala pretty hard about Biden's performance.  She keeps doing the only thing she can, which is claim he is doing a great job as president. 

She simply will not engage the questions about his performance.  The only thing she will say about the debate is he started slow.  That's it. 

Dems are in a bad spot.  The thing that Biden had going for him was moderates and moderate republicans willing to vote against Trump rather than for Biden.  He lost a lot of those votes tonight.  Some will give up and stay home, and some will decide that anything is better than Biden and vote for trump.  That’s all a net win for trump.  If the dems replace Biden with anyone but Kamala they will lose both female and African American votes, but it’s no secret that she’s just about as bad a candidate as dementia Joe.  So who do the dems run?  Harris, in an effort to keep the female and AA vote, who probably loses to Trump, or someone else while alienating those voters bases.  They’re short on quality candidates.  Their next best option is maybe Gavin Newsome, but he’s about as appealing as Harris or Biden, and moderates will look at the state that California is in and either stay home or lean more towards trump.  This is an unmitigated disaster for the left.  The dems best bet would’ve been to throw manchin in last minute, but that’s not an option anymore either.  

4 minutes ago, Big girl said:

An analyst said that Biden had to think and articulate his answers, which hurt him. Trump didn't put any thought into his answers, he just lied. 

That analyst fail to mention that Biden had to “think and articulate” his answers while lying as much or more than trump? 

21 minutes ago, Big girl said:

An analyst said that Biden had to think and articulate his answers, which hurt him. Trump didn't put any thought into his answers, he just lied. 

Biden couldn’t think or articulate his answers. He lost horribly admittedly even by his own party members and liberal “news” networks. A poll put it at 67-33 for Trump. That was CNN’s poll.  Do you think Biden performed poorly?

18 minutes ago, Big girl said:

An analyst said that Biden had to think and articulate his answers, which hurt him. Trump didn't put any thought into his answers, he just lied

That was certainly the spin from MSNBC and CNN.

I watched both after the debate. Biden looked terrible…. it was a poor performance… BUT he hit hard with facts … blah blah.

So apparently they believe (as MSNBC and CNN said), Biden hit them with facts!

Really, like Biden closed the border? Does anyone believe the border was ever secured under Biden?

Or perhaps when Biden said in the debate, I am the only president in this century to not have troops dying anywhere in the world. Hmm… like maybe the ones killed during the disastrous quick abandonment of Afghanistan where 13 soldiers, Marines and sailors were killed? There were more than 20 others killed including in a recent drone attack. I wonder what the families of over 30 service men and women think about Biden saying that they weren’t killed with several from his pullout orders? 

Biden, the Border Patrol union supported me! No, they didn’t and went on the television after the debate to dispute the claim  

Biden, Black unemployment is the lowest it’s been in a long time. No, it’s currently at 6.1%. It was 5.6% under Trump in May 2020 before Covid put a substantial percentage of people out of work. In the middle of 2019 under Trump it was at 5.5% for Blacks in total and Black females at 4.4%.

Trump has always been an exaggerator and blow hard narcissist and everything he did was always “the best”. To suggest however that Trump’s comments were lies and ignore the lies by Biden is silly. 

5 hours ago, tvc184 said:

I watched both after the debate. Biden looked terrible…. it was a poor performance… BUT he hit hard with facts … blah blah.

Really, like Biden closed the border? Does anyone believe the border was ever secured under Biden?

Or perhaps when Biden said in the debate, I am the only president in this century to not have troops dying anywhere in the world. Hmm… like maybe the ones killed during the disastrous quick abandonment of Afghanistan where 13 soldiers, Marines and sailors were killed? There were more than 20 others killed including in a recent drone attack. I wonder what the families of over 30 service men and women think about Biden saying that they weren’t killed with several from his pullout orders? 

Biden, the Border Patrol union supported me! No, they didn’t and went on the television after the debate to dispute the claim  

Biden, Black unemployment is the lowest it’s been in a long time. No, it’s currently at 6.1%. It was 5.6% under Trump in May 2020 before Covid put a substantial percentage of people out of work. In the middle of 2019 under Trump it was at 5.5% for Blacks in total and Black females at 4.4%.

Trump has always been an exaggerator and blow hard narcissist and everything he did was always “the best”. To suggest however that Trump’s comments were lies and ignore the lies by Biden is silly. 

Agreed… plenty of lies to go around. 

27 minutes ago, PAMFAM10 said:

It went from anyone but trump to anyone but Biden real quick.

Yes, sir. It’s going to be an interesting few days. IMO the Ds have to either pick a different scrub (Harris/Newsom) or introduce America to someone completely new 18 weeks before the election. 

Interesting fact… Donald Trump is older than Bill Clinton-who retired 24 years ago. 

6 hours ago, tvc184 said:

I think Biden even took credit for Israel’s iron Dome, defending against Iran attacks

Can you imagine what other presidents/ leaders around the globe think about America now? The democrats shouldn’t just find a replacement for 2024 election they need a replacement now. It can’t be spin another way Biden is not fit for the White House and if I was forced to vote between the two I’m voting trump easily.( and I was never trump 24hrs ago). I’m also young, black and left leaning………. I’ll vote trump

12 minutes ago, PAMFAM10 said:

Can you imagine what other presidents/ leaders around the globe think about America now? The democrats shouldn’t just find a replacement for 2024 election they need a replacement now. It can’t be spin another way Biden is not fit for the White House and if I was forced to vote between the two I’m voting trump easily.( and I was never trump 24hrs ago). I’m also young, black and left leaning………. I’ll vote trump

I would give 1,000 likes for this post. 

After the debate, at  I believe a watch party, there is a video of Jill speaking to Biden stating " Joe, you did such a great job and you answered all the questions"  That is probably not the exact quote, but close. She was talking to him like an 8 year old child that had just went to the bathroom without help....lol

That made his performance even worse.....