Why The Debate When The Parties Have Not Chosen Their Candidates?!

Reagan

3 hours ago, PAMFAM10 said:

Can you imagine what other presidents/ leaders around the globe think about America now? The democrats shouldn’t just find a replacement for 2024 election they need a replacement now. It can’t be spin another way Biden is not fit for the White House and if I was forced to vote between the two I’m voting trump easily.( and I was never trump 24hrs ago). I’m also young, black and left leaning………. I’ll vote trump

I'm curious how many other people felt that way.  I think the Ds have no other choice but to move Biden out of the way.

12 hours ago, bullets13 said:

That analyst fail to mention that Biden had to “think and articulate” his answers while lying as much or more than trump? 

Trump didn't have to think about anything, he just lied and made up stuff which made him look sharp. Biden had to think and articulate which made hi look like he wasn't sharp per the analystt. I didn't watch the debate.

4 minutes ago, Big girl said:

Trump didn't have to think about anything, he just lied and made up stuff which made him look sharp. Biden had to think and articulate which made hi look like he wasn't sharp per the analystt. I didn't watch the debate.

I would watch it before you just repeat CNN or whoever you are listening to. I watched it, and there is NO WAY you could describe anything Joe did with the words "think" and "articulate" 

2 minutes ago, thetragichippy said:

I would watch it before you just repeat CNN or whoever you are listening to. I watched it, and there is NO WAY you could describe anything Joe did with the words "think" and "articulate" 

It was also said that hexwas hoarse because he had a cold.

12 hours ago, SmashMouth said:

Biden couldn’t think or articulate his answers. He lost horribly admittedly even by his own party members and liberal “news” networks. A poll put it at 67-33 for Trump. That was CNN’s poll.  Do you think Biden performed poorly?

I didn't watch it. I was watching the Olympic Trials

13 minutes ago, baddog said:

He’s old. That’s my professional opinion.
 Can the Dims find another marionette?

After that performance, I'm sure they want to.  But -- it's left up to JoeBama.  If he doesn't want to go then they are stuck with him.  Unless, of course, the 25th Amendment is invoked.  Anyone actually think that would happen?  In the final analysis, I think I'm understanding this right, concerning the 25th Amendment, Congress has the final say.

44 minutes ago, Big girl said:

Trump- 30 lies

Biden-9 lies

This is the hidden content, please

You gonna have to do better than this.  How about this suggestion:  Get on Youtube and watch it for yourself.  

History of The Guardian: Founded As Left-Wing Newspaper.

The Guardian was founded in 1821 to promote liberal interests!

TheGuardian-simplegraph-July2021.jpg

CNN Host: Biden Knew ‘Every One of These Questions Was Coming’ and Still Blew the Debate!  

From the article:  "And, according to CNN's Erin Burnett, he may have gotten the questions in advance.

"He goes through six days of preparation at Camp David," Burnett observed. "And they know the rules.”

"It was more than a week," Chris Wallace pointed out.

"Okay, so more than a week." she continued. "They know the rules. He practices with the mics. He knows every one of these questions is coming, and yet he couldn't fill the time."

This is the hidden content, please

3 hours ago, BS Wildcats said:

And she’s a “nurse”🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Did I say that a cold made him lose his thoughts, nope. I said he had a cold that made him hoarse. This made his voice raspy, and it was hard to hear him which probably made him sound feeble. Duh... you are not smart if you thought I was making that correlation.

1 minute ago, Big girl said:

Did I say that a cold made him lose his thoughts, nope. I said he had a cold that made him hoarse. This made his voice raspy, and it was hard to hear him which probably made him sound feeble. Duh...

Feeble is your constant covering for a brain dead loser. 

On Twitter last night I was amazed at the amount of downplaying and outright denial from Biden supporters.  There was also a shocking amount of criticism of CNN moderators for not helping Biden more in the debate.  Like legitimate outrage that CNN ran a fair debate.