Why The Debate When The Parties Have Not Chosen Their Candidates?!

Reagan

2 hours ago, Big girl said:

Did I say that a cold made him lose his thoughts, nope. I said he had a cold that made him hoarse. This made his voice raspy, and it was hard to hear him which probably made him sound feeble. Duh... you are not smart if you thought I was making that correlation.

I said that because of the “intellectual” comment about a cold making one hoarse.  You should have learned that in the fifth grade, as you like to say!

1 hour ago, BS Wildcats said:

I said that because of the “intellectual” comment about a cold making one hoarse.  You should have learned that in the fifth grade, as you like to say!

Yes, a cold can cause hoarseness. When you have a cold, your body sends extra fluid, blood, and immune cells to your nose, mouth, and throat to fight the virus, which can cause swelling. This swelling can affect your vocal cords, making them inflamed or infected. When your vocal cords swell, they vibrate more slowly, which can make your voice sound hoarse or raspy, and you might only be able to whisper or squeak when you try to talk. Hoarseness from a cold usually goes away on its own within two weeks. 

DUH!!!!!

22 minutes ago, Big girl said:

Yes, a cold can cause hoarseness. When you have a cold, your body sends extra fluid, blood, and immune cells to your nose, mouth, and throat to fight the virus, which can cause swelling. This swelling can affect your vocal cords, making them inflamed or infected. When your vocal cords swell, they vibrate more slowly, which can make your voice sound hoarse or raspy, and you might only be able to whisper or squeak when you try to talk. Hoarseness from a cold usually goes away on its own within two weeks. 

DUH!!!!!

So if he was sick, why did he go to Waffle House after the debate? What sadistic POS knows he will spread his germs...and decides, yes, let me go to a restaurant to get everyone there sick. How can you support someone that does this...on purpose.

12 minutes ago, Englebert said:

So if he was sick, why did he go to Waffle House after the debate? What sadistic POS knows he will spread his germs...and decides, yes, let me go to a restaurant to get everyone there sick. How can you support someone that does this...on purpose.

Miracle recovery. 

41 minutes ago, Big girl said:

DUH!!!!!

Your comprehension has failed you miserably!!!  Did I say that it would not?  Never, you are really “special”!

18 minutes ago, Englebert said:

He was talking perfectly today.  The ignorant have fallen for his 💩once again!

53 minutes ago, Big girl said:

DUH!!!!!

I don’t recall him ever coughing during the debate.  You would think if he had a cold he would cough.  What do you think?

3 hours ago, Englebert said:

3 hours ago, BS Wildcats said:

Your comprehension has failed you miserably!!!  Did I say that it would not?  Never, you are really “special”!

Learn how to properly convey in writing what you mean.

22 hours ago, PAMFAM10 said:

Can you imagine what other presidents/ leaders around the globe think about America now? The democrats shouldn’t just find a replacement for 2024 election they need a replacement now. It can’t be spin another way Biden is not fit for the White House and if I was forced to vote between the two I’m voting trump easily.( and I was never trump 24hrs ago). I’m also young, black and left leaning………. I’ll vote trump

Better late than never. With Biden’s performance during his presidency, I can only wonder why you weren’t convinced before now. It’s good to see that it did snap some heads. 

Hear me out… Biden has been greatly diminished over the last four years. That’s painfully obvious. 

Age is relative. One person at 75 can mirror somebody else at 81… heck, a fifty-six year old with early onset dementia behaves like 81-year old Biden. 

But if there’s one thing I’m sure of, Karma exists, what comes around goes around, and the people calling names and laughing at Biden while simultaneously nominating an equally geriatric candidate will no doubt get a taste of their own medicine if he gets elected.  

It’s just the way that the world works.  

11 minutes ago, CardinalBacker said:

Hear me out… Biden has been greatly diminished over the last four years. That’s painfully obvious. 

Age is relative. One person at 75 can mirror somebody else at 81… heck, a fifty-six year old with early onset dementia behaves like 81-year old Biden. 

But if there’s one thing I’m sure of, Karma exists, what comes around goes around, and the people calling names and laughing at Biden while simultaneously nominating an equally geriatric candidate will no doubt get a taste of their own medicine if he gets elected.  

It’s one thing to grasp for words while keeping a train of thought when speaking, but it’s another to have 10-20 seconds pauses and blank stares and then saying “oh well”

2 hours ago, baddog said:

It’s one thing to grasp for words while keeping a train of thought when speaking, but it’s another to have 10-20 seconds pauses and blank stares and then saying “oh well”

I’m not talking about today… I’m saying that IF Trump gets elected (which I doubt), the universe basically ensures that he (Trump) will be in even worse shape than Biden by the end of his term, if such a thing as karma actually exists…. 

That’s just the risk of mocking an old dude, while simultaneously picking an old dude to take his place. 

4 hours ago, CardinalBacker said:

What "karma" do you think is coming for you for lying about a man, and constantly and relentlessly disparaging that man for doing the same or less than what you are guilty of? If karma does exist, you should be scared...very scared. 

52 minutes ago, Englebert said:

What "karma" do you think is coming for you for lying about a man, and constantly and relentlessly disparaging that man for doing the same or less than what you are guilty of? If karma does exist, you should be scared...very scared. 

Your on record saying trump doesn’t lie… etc no 1 takes u serious

Sad days ahead! Started years ago and continue to trend downward! All we can do is pray, with either of these 2 running the show we’re doomed! The clowns who think what they got 4 years ago is going to be the same IF Don the Con is president has a rude awakening coming… I just hope they don’t disappear and come on here to defend all the actions their guy does… D’s need to get off Biden like years ago, Hillary bad choice, Biden bad choice… guess we’ll see.. manchin needs to save the day

3 minutes ago, Boyz N Da Hood said:

Sad days ahead! Started years ago and continue to trend downward! All we can do is pray, with either of these 2 running the show we’re doomed! The clowns who think what they got 4 years ago is going to be the same IF Don the Con is president has a rude awakening coming… I just hope they don’t disappear and come on here to defend all the actions their guy does… D’s need to get off Biden like years ago, Hillary bad choice, Biden bad choice… guess we’ll see.. manchin needs to save the day

Just think what could have been accomplished had the crybaby dims not relentlessly pursued impeachment and Russian collusion charges……both proven false. I really don’t think the dims represented the American people with that hogwash.

You’re not going to get Manchin as the deep state dims need a brain dead puppet.

15 minutes ago, Boyz N Da Hood said:

Is anyone suppose to take this immature, sophomoric rant serious?

You run your mouth about how bad Trump was as a president, but you provide no proof. What grade level is it that you learn to back up your assertions with supporting evidence? I think around 8th grade. Did you skip that grade or have you not achieved that level of success yet. Jethro Bodine might be able to help you out,.