Why The Debate When The Parties Have Not Chosen Their Candidates?!

Reagan

56 minutes ago, Boyz N Da Hood said:

Your on record saying trump doesn’t lie… etc no 1 takes u serious

I'll change my ultimatum.

Please provide evidence that I said "Trump doesn't lie".

If you can't provide that evidence, then I feel you need to do the gentlemanly thing and provide a genuine, whole-hearted apology for disparaging my good character. This would be the right thing to do. I know what Trump would do. Let's see what happens.

54 minutes ago, Boyz N Da Hood said:

Sad days ahead! Started years ago and continue to trend downward! All we can do is pray, with either of these 2 running the show we’re doomed! The clowns who think what they got 4 years ago is going to be the same IF Don the Con is president has a rude awakening coming… I just hope they don’t disappear and come on here to defend all the actions their guy does… D’s need to get off Biden like years ago, Hillary bad choice, Biden bad choice… guess we’ll see.. manchin needs to save the day

Did we have a rude awakening his 1st 4 years?  Just curious why you made that statement.  

15 hours ago, Englebert said:

So if he was sick, why did he go to Waffle House after the debate? What sadistic POS knows he will spread his germs...and decides, yes, let me go to a restaurant to get everyone there sick. How can you support someone that does this...on purpose.

I don't know why he went to the Waffle House. Why did Trump go to a debate knowing that he had COVID 19?

This is the hidden content, please

4 minutes ago, Big girl said:

I don't know why he went to the Waffle House. Why did Trump go to a debate knowing that he had COVID 19?

Wow. Do you consider this an effective tactic of not answering the question by deflection. Trump is good at it. I won't comment on your ability.

And thanks for the "whataboutism" you Liberals are so found of lobbing a people. It was comical.

4 minutes ago, Englebert said:

Wow. Do you consider this an effective tactic of not answering the question by deflection. Trump is good at it. I won't comment on your ability.

I said that I didn't know why he went to the Waffle House, if he did at all. 

There debate was on 9-29, he admitted that he had Covid on 10-2

Just now, Big girl said:

I said that I didn't know why he went to the Waffle House, if he did at all. 

There debate was on 9-29, he admitted ge have Covid on 10-2

Are you actually trying to make a point? Do you have the ability to stick to the topic of Biden using the excuse of being sick, then immediately going to a public restaurant? Can you debate without employing deflections and "whataboutisms"? Should I even pose any of these as questions instead of statements?

6 hours ago, CardinalBacker said:

Hear me out… Biden has been greatly diminished over the last four years. That’s painfully obvious. 

Age is relative. One person at 75 can mirror somebody else at 81… heck, a fifty-six year old with early onset dementia behaves like 81-year old Biden. 

But if there’s one thing I’m sure of, Karma exists, what comes around goes around, and the people calling names and laughing at Biden while simultaneously nominating an equally geriatric candidate will no doubt get a taste of their own medicine if he gets elected.  

It’s just the way that the world works.  

I don't know why some people on this forum think that they have the knowledge to diagnosis someone with dementia. It is not a simple process, and should be done by a neurologist.

Just now, Big girl said:

I don't know why some people on this forum think that they have the knowledge to diagnosis someone with dementia. It is not a simple process, and should be done by a neurologist.

Are you a neurologist? It seems you were the most active person on the thread giving your "undocumented degreed" opinion on the subject. Should we discuss the term "hypocrite"?

Just now, Englebert said:

Are you a neurologist? It seems you were the most active person on the thread giving your "undocumented degreed" opinion on the subject. Should we discuss the term "hypocrite"?

I didn't diagnose him with Dementia. I stated,  using my, nursing knowledge, that he would not be able to remember the answers, if they were given to him via an apparatus in his ear, in a debate if he had end stage dementia, like some of you allege.

7 minutes ago, Big girl said:

I didn't diagnose him with Dementia. I stated,  using my, nursing knowledge, that he would not be able to remember the answers, if they were given to him via an apparatus in his ear, in a debate if he had end stage dementia, like some of you allege.

That is only for a neurologist to diagnose, not for a nurse. It seems you are just a guilty as those you disparage. Are you ashamed?

Why did you include me? I never gave a diagnosis on Biden, but you slander me in you scorn of others. Are you ashamed?

Shouldn't you apologize?

3 minutes ago, Englebert said:

That is only for a neurologist to diagnose, not for a nurse. It seems you are just a guilty as those you disparage. Are you ashamed?

Why did you include me? I never gave a diagnosis on Biden, but you slander me in you scorn of others. Are you ashamed?

Shouldn't you apologize?

You are confused. I didn't diagnose anything. I said that if a patient had end stage dementia (dementia was already a diagnosis) a person would not be able to etc etc. I apologize for including you.

8 minutes ago, Big girl said:

You are confused. I didn't diagnose anything. I said that if a patient had end stage dementia (dementia was already a diagnosis) a person would not be able to etc etc. I apologize for including you.

You do not have a degree in neurology and are not a certified neurologist. You do not know all of the systems and factors that end stage dementia includes. Just like those you disparage, you are not qualified to make that assessment. You should now apologize for calling me confused. That was a personal attack. You need to watch your language.

I accept your first apology. I await the second.

1 hour ago, Big girl said:

Didn't he say at the debate that Democrats want to kill infants after birth? That is a lie from the pits of hell.

That’s not a lie… in the buildup to the reversal of Roe v Wade, some states (like Texas) were putting in very restrictive abortion bans that would take effect on the off chance that Roe v Wade was overturned.  

Other states (like Virginia) set in place rules even less restrictive than the ones in Roe v Wade…. And the Governor of Virginia was proud to say that abortion was legal right up until the baby was born.

FWIW, a state rep from Va authored a bill that would loosen restriction.  Asked to clarify, she said that a woman who was actively dialated would be able to request an abortion. After an uproar, she backtracked. 

The headline of the article incorrectly states that trump’s statement was a lie… it’s not, IMO. 

And for what it’s worth, can we stop calling something we don’t agree with “a lie?”

That’s literally what people are doing now, media included. If Trump says “I don’t think climate change is that big of a deal, some tree hugger will yell “he’s a liar!” And the talking heads will put another tic mark on the lie list. I saw the other day where some jerk researched trump’s presidency and said “he averaged 21 lies per day.” I agree that he’s a liar, but come on… 21 per day? They’re like “…then Trump said Biden is doing a bad job… another lie.”

2 hours ago, Big girl said:

Didn't he say at the debate that Democrats want to kill infants after birth? That is a lie from the pits of hell.

That is because Virginia attempted to pass a law that allowed a single physician to allow an at birth abortion for as little as the mental health of the mother.

I believe the current law reads that three doctors had to concur that there was substantial risk of death to the mother before a third trimester abortion could be performed. The change would have made it up to birth, a single physician signing off on it and as little as the mental health of the mother.

It failed but the “want to” was clearly out there from Democrats. 

54 minutes ago, CardinalBacker said:

That’s not a lie… in the buildup to the reversal of Roe v Wade, some states (like Texas) were putting in very restrictive abortion bans that would take effect on the off chance that Roe v Wade was overturned.  

Other states (like Virginia) set in place rules even less restrictive than the ones in Roe v Wade…. And the Governor of Virginia was proud to say that abortion was legal right up until the baby was born.

FWIW, a state rep from Va authored a bill that would loosen restriction.  Asked to clarify, she said that a woman who was actively dialated would be able to request an abortion. After an uproar, she backtracked. 

The headline of the article incorrectly states that trump’s statement was a lie… it’s not, IMO. 

I didn’t read your comment before I posted. I thought that Virginia was the test case for at birth abortions but it failed. 

1 hour ago, tvc184 said:

I didn’t read your comment before I posted. I thought that Virginia was the test case for at birth abortions but it failed. 

There was a lot of chatter and i don’t remember the specifics. In my mind those Uber-progressive “restrictions” were either I response to, or the cause of, the hard push from the right to get Roe v Wade overturned.  

I liked the way that Trump framed his beliefs (exceptions to abortion bans for specified reasons… rape, incest, health of the mother).  His beliefs don’t line up with the radical right on the issue and for once it looked like he thought and tried to articulate his actual opinion instead of appeasing his followers. 

THAT dude would have more support.