Why The Debate When The Parties Have Not Chosen Their Candidates?!

Reagan

5 hours ago, BS Wildcats said:

Hillary??

I think even she would have a decent shot if not for her age. I think she was a victim of her own success with the media in 2016. I think a lot of people believed that she had it in the bag so they no-showed on Election Day. 

But you don’t have to worry because once a major political party throws its weight behind a candidate but he/she loses… they don’t get another chance. 

except for Trump. 

On 6/29/2024 at 12:24 PM, Englebert said:

Provide that evidence or be known as a liar yourself.

Karma is out to get you, if karma even considers someone as insignificant as you. Now get to work on that evidence or wear your "LIAR" sign with pride.

“If you drink every time Trump tells a lie, you will be safe to drive home. In fact, your blood alcohol level will not even register.” 

your quote… class dismissed 

Just now, Boyz N Da Hood said:

“If you drink every time Trump tells a lie, you will be safe to drive home. In fact, your blood alcohol level will not even register.” 

your quote… class dismissed 

Wow. You obviously read something that is not said.

If you drink one sip of alcohol, that alcohol would not register. So no, I did not say Trump has never lied. I expect that apology now. A real man would own up to his mistakes. Let's see what you do.

1 minute ago, Englebert said:

If you drink one sip of alcohol, that alcohol would not register. So no, I did not say Trump has never lied. I expect that apology now. A real man would own up to his mistakes. Let's see what you do.

Lol u asked and received… nice crawfish though! “One sip” good one 

have a good one, only thing I’ll apologize on his how long it took me to reply. I got a life outside a sports forum ✌🏽

8 minutes ago, Boyz N Da Hood said:

Lol u asked and received… nice crawfish though! “One sip” good one 

have a good one, only thing I’ll apologize on his how long it took me to reply. I got a life outside a sports forum ✌🏽

You lied. There is no ambiguity about that. You lied. You refuse to apologize for lying about someone. What kind of person does that make you?

Even Big Girl apologized for her lie about me. After reading some of your posts on here, I really didn't expect you to apologize for your erroneous accusation. You seem like just that type. And I was correct in my assumption. (Of course, high schoolers would have made that same assumption.)

3 hours ago, CardinalBacker said:

I think even she would have a decent shot if not for her age. I think she was a victim of her own success with the media in 2016. I think a lot of people believed that she had it in the bag so they no-showed on Election Day. 

But you don’t have to worry because once a major political party throws its weight behind a candidate but he/she loses… they don’t get another chance. 

except for Trump. 

The DNC push to install (not elect) Hillary as the heir apparent is what started the chain of elections since 2012. It will finally play out this year. In 2028 we won’t have a bunch of 80 year olds fighting for a spot. 

Had 2016 been a completely fair primary from the DNC, Hillary would not have been the Democrats’ nominee.

Anyone but Hillary would have beaten Trump but they wanted their female president and a Clinton at that. So they installed one of the worst candidates ever. That have Trump his stunning victory which in turn started TDS, ABT, etc. 

On 6/29/2024 at 12:10 PM, Boyz N Da Hood said:

Your on record saying trump doesn’t lie… etc no 1 takes u serious

9 hours ago, Englebert said:

Where in my quote does it state you said “trump has never lied”? Enough time wasted here, got my point across ✌🏽