**DEBATE DRINKING GAME ALERT**

Bobcat1

3 hours ago, Bobcat1 said:

For every lie Trump tells, take a shot. 

For everytime Biden looks dazed and confused, take a shot.  

You all have persmission to miss work tomorrow and use the weekend to recover - You're welcome. 

Please drink responsibly - Do not get alcohol poisoning. 

If you drink every time Trump tells a lie, you will be safe to drive home. In fact, your blood alcohol level will not even register. Now if you drink every time the Liberals falsely say Trump is lying, then go ahead and book your hospital bed...and hope you can recover from the alcohol poisoning.

15 minutes ago, Englebert said:

If you drink every time Trump tells a lie, you will be safe to drive home. In fact, your blood alcohol level will not even register. Now if you drink every time the Liberals falsely say Trump is lying, then go ahead and book your hospital bed...and hope you can recover from the alcohol poisoning.

Riiiiiiiiight...

45 minutes ago, Englebert said:

To leave out that JoeBama is a pathological liar is TDS on steroids!  

Trump 2024 -- Too Big To Rig!

43 minutes ago, Englebert said:

I guess we'll have to define lie. Look, I'm voting for Trump 100%. Do I believe he's always truthful? No way. Keeping it real, I think @Bobcat1 has a pretty good game going on here. That being said, the Biden camp is going to have to drink 10 to 1 over the Trump camp. Lol.

1 minute ago, SmashMouth said:

I guess we'll have to define lie. Look, I'm voting for Trump 100%. Do I believe he's always truthful? No way. Keeping it real, I think @Bobcat1 has a pretty good game going on here. That being said, the Biden camp is going to have to drink 10 to 1 over the Trump camp. Lol.

How about drinking when either candidate tells a lie. You holler the name of the liar before you drink. Then let us see how many times each candidates name is referenced. Do the same for the dazed and confused looks. The shots ratio jumps to 50 to 1.

10 minutes ago, LumRaiderFan said:

Based off the current state of the nation, can you list the things biden can truthfully boast about that will help him in tonight's debate?

Seriously, make a list.

Playing the devil's advocate, if I were Joe Biden (it hurt me to even say that), I would:

1. If I were Joe Biden, I would mention the word "felon" every other sentence. Now you and I know the charges brought against Trump in an unfriendly land with a kangaroo court and judge were frivolous. But lots of independents do not.

2. If I were Joe Biden, I would tout my false job numbers (false because they are predicated on everyone returning to work after the Covid-19 shutdown which he caused).

3. If I were Joe Biden, I would - and this is a big one - harp on the loss of abortion rights. Even though many of us more conservatives are against it, many out in the world are not - especially independents and women.

4. Finally, if I were Joe Biden, I would continue to spew lies that put me and my family in the best light. If Hunter comes up in the debate, I would play on the emotions of the voters by talking about how horrible addiction is and how by God's grace, Hunter has been able to overcome it.

The rest of the time I would revive a Corn Pop story, make up a few instances about my accomplishments that never existed, refer to some dead co-workers as if they were still alive, mumble incoherently until I just said, "Oh never mind"... you know, just be myself.

8 minutes ago, SmashMouth said:

Playing the devil's advocate, if I were Joe Biden (it hurt me to even say that), I would:

1. If I were Joe Biden, I would mention the word "felon" every other sentence. Now you and I know the charges brought against Trump in an unfriendly land with a kangaroo court and judge were frivolous. But lots of independents do not.

2. If I were Joe Biden, I would tout my false job numbers (false because they are predicated on everyone returning to work after the Covid-19 shutdown which he caused).

3. If I were Joe Biden, I would - and this is a big one - harp on the loss of abortion rights. Even though many of us more conservatives are against it, many out in the world are not - especially independents and women.

4. Finally, if I were Joe Biden, I would continue to spew lies that put me and my family in the best light. If Hunter comes up in the debate, I would play on the emotions of the voters by talking about how horrible addiction is and how by God's grace, Hunter has been able to overcome it.

The rest of the time I would revive a Corn Pop story, make up a few instances about my accomplishments that never existed, refer to some dead co-workers as if they were still alive, mumble incoherently until I just said, "Oh never mind"... you know, just be myself.

And I agree and that makes my point that I was making to Bobcat, he seems to think that Trump will have to do more lying than Biden and it's not even close, Trump can actually boast about his term but Biden cannot boast about anything going on currently, he MUST lie.

And 1, 2, 3...here comes CB.

6 hours ago, Bobcat1 said:

For every lie Trump tells, take a shot. 

For everytime Biden looks dazed and confused, take a shot.  

You all have persmission to miss work tomorrow and use the weekend to recover - You're welcome. 

Please drink responsibly - Do not get alcohol poisoning. 

Snopes' debunking of Charlottesville hoax shows Biden lied, says Trump campaign.  The Trump campaign says a recent fact-check report debunking the claim that then-President Trump spoke favorably of neo-Nazis in 2017 shows President Biden and his campaign had promoted a "lie" and called on them to not promote the "hoax" (lie) again.  Just one of many!

This is the hidden content, please