NBA Draft

So now players can be drafted based on who their daddy is rather than how good a player you are? I'm sorry but this is wrong. This has to be a first in the history of the NBA draft where a player did not start for his college team (which wasn't that good a team) averaged less than 5 points a game but gets drafted in first two rounds of the draft. Make it make sense. SMH (nothing against Bronny, happy for him) But many other players more worthy should have been drafted before him.

I’m pissed the Celtics didn’t draft hIm as an all time screw you to the Lakers.  Not like they couldn’t have signed that older kid from Gonzaga as an undrafted free agent anyway.  Wasn’t nobody else drafting him.  Even if he pouted off to Australia, it would have been worth it just to stick it to the Lakers and Lebron.  As sacrilegious as it seems, be better Brad Stevens.  

2 minutes ago, TxHoops said:

I’m pissed the Celtics didn’t draft hIm as an all time screw you to the Lakers.  Not like they couldn’t have signed that older kid from Gonzaga as an undrafted free agent anyway.  Wasn’t nobody else drafting him.  Even if he pouted off to Australia, it would have been worth it just to stick it to the Lakers and Lebron.  As sacrilegious as it seems, be better Brad Stevens.  

I bet Brad gave it a serious thought, we are known to be that petty. 

I wanted Antonio Reeves, but I'm cool with the pick of my long lost kinfolk Anton Watson though. And to top it off we got the ONE GUY I specifically wanted in the 1st round. Both picks, especially the 1st rounder, fits us perfectly. 

Btw: I can totally see us moving up in the 2026 Draft and get Bryce James just to make the Lakers and Bron fans mad💪🏾😁

2 minutes ago, Mr. Buddy Garrity said:

I bet Brad gave it a serious thought, we are known to be that petty. 

I wanted Antonio Reeves, but I'm cool with the pick of my long lost kinfolk Anton Watson though. And to top it off we got the ONE GUY I specifically wanted in the 1st round. Both picks, especially the 1st rounder, fits us perfectly. 

Btw: I can totally see us moving up in the 2026 Draft and get Bryce James just to make the Lakers and Bron fans mad💪🏾😁

The first round pick was perfect.  Didn’t know Watson was your kinfolk.  Glad they drafted him now.  I would have taken Bronny on a troll though and tell Rich Paul not to let the door hit him in arse on the way to Sydney. 

1 minute ago, TxHoops said:

The first round pick was perfect.  Didn’t know Watson was your kinfolk.  Glad they drafted him now.  I would have taken Bronny on a troll though and tell Rich Paul not to let the door hit him in arse on the way to Sydney. 

"Long lost" kinfolk.  (He has a great last name, don't know him😁)........

Glad for the kid on getting drafted, but Bron fans are in for a rude awakening if they really think Bronny will be in the starting lineup come opening night, I've been seeing that craziness online this evening, pure comedy show going on within their fanbase, most hate the pick. 

6 minutes ago, navydawg31 said:

Winners of the draft imo: Spurs, Trail Blazers, Celtics, Rockets… 

Utah had a pretty good draft too. Hopefully Lofton Jr is a fit for them going forward (he's there now), I'll be paying attention to them since him and Danny Ainge over there.