It's Likely Already Too Late To Remove Joe Biden From The Ballot!

Reagan

15 minutes ago, CardinalBacker said:

How’s that different than throwing your unwavering support behind someone who can’t win?

It's down to two choices, deal with it, and you have no idea who will win.

lol, my unwavering support has the same EXACT tract record as yours.

You must be a democrat, create what you call a problem (voting TWICE for Trump) and then try to blame someone else for it.

Man up, you got two choices in November, do what's right for the country, not for told you so opportunities on a sports forum.

1 minute ago, LumRaiderFan said:

It's down to two choices, deal with it, and you have no idea who will win.

lol, my unwavering support has the same EXACT tract record as yours.

You must be a democrat, create what you call a problem (voting TWICE for Trump) and then try to blame someone else for it.

Man up, you got two choices in November, do what's right for the country, not for told you so opportunities on a sports forum.

Wait til you see who your choices are. It’ll be Trump and somebody who beats trump by 10%+. 

30 minutes ago, CardinalBacker said:

Wait til you see who your choices are. It’ll be Trump and somebody who beats trump by 10%+. 

Huh, I don’t think so.  The insane  cackler?  Right now she’s polling better against Trump than anybody.  You gotta wonder who they polled.  Bottom line is:  Joebama isn’t going anywhere.  Because they know it would be a landslide against the cackler.  They are in a bind of their making.  They can’t get around her concerning taking the nomination.  They also kept ignoring, with the sick media, Jobama’s problem. 

Too Big To Rig! 

2 minutes ago, Reagan said:

Huh, I don’t think so.  The insane  cackler?  Right now she’s polling better against Trump than anybody.  You gotta wonder who they polled.  Bottom line is:  Joebama isn’t going anywhere.  Because they know it would be a landslide against the cackler.  They are in a bind of their making.  They can’t get around her concerning taking the nomination.  They also kept ignoring, with the sick media, Jobama’s problem. 

Too Big To Rig! 

I’m sure there was very extensive research that that 10%+ was based on.

😂

4 hours ago, CardinalBacker said:

Well, we could have beaten them with anybody but Trump.... but "we" weren't having that.   So enjoy your Harris Presidency. 

The Harris that ended up with 3% support when she ran?  Against Trump who even though he lost 2020, had 12 million more votes than he had is 2016.......Please Run Harris!

1 hour ago, 1989NDN said:

Polls show that Michelle Obama can beat President Trump.  Obama/Harris 2024.  It will rally the African-American, under 30, non-evangelical women, and independent voters.  Si, se puede, part II.  Can the Dems convince President Biden (Jill Biden) and Gavin Newsom to get out of the way?  

The low info voter that votes strictly on the race of the person that’s on the ballot.  What a mess that administration would be!  Worse than the one we have now.

2 hours ago, 1989NDN said:

Polls show that Michelle Obama can beat President Trump.  Obama/Harris 2024.  It will rally the African-American, under 30, non-evangelical women, and independent voters.  Si, se puede, part II.  Can the Dems convince President Biden (Jill Biden) and Gavin Newsom to get out of the way?  

That ticket would scare me if I was Trump.....but is the US ready for a known unsuccessful female VP and a former first lady becoming President and basically giving Obama another 4 years?  

5 minutes ago, thetragichippy said:

That ticket would scare me if I was Trump.....but is the US ready for a known unsuccessful female VP and a former first lady becoming President and basically giving Obama another 4 years?  

If it keeps trump out of office? Yes. 

This is what happens when you try to appease a small majority of the Republican Party and flip up double middle fingers to the rest of the Repubs and 100% of the undecideds  and democrats. 

You elect the worst possible democrat, because they can. 

Michelle Obama leads Trump 50-38 among likely voters. All she has to do is say “I’m in” and it’s over. 

Could Trump turn the corner? Perhaps if he selects a vp pick who isn’t an election denier… which he won’t. He’s gonna pick somebody that makes the red-hatted fools cheer.  

The Dems played this so intelligently.  

4 hours ago, CardinalBacker said:

If it keeps trump out of office? Yes. 

This is what happens when you try to appease a small majority of the Republican Party and flip up double middle fingers to the rest of the Repubs and 100% of the undecideds  and democrats. 

You elect the worst possible democrat, because they can. 

Michelle Obama leads Trump 50-38 among likely voters. All she has to do is say “I’m in” and it’s over. 

Could Trump turn the corner? Perhaps if he selects a vp pick who isn’t an election denier… which he won’t. He’s gonna pick somebody that makes the red-hatted fools cheer.  

The Dems played this so intelligently.  

LOL!

15 minutes ago, LumRaiderFan said:

LOL!

I saw somebody on Twitter say (and I apologize if I’ve said this already) “I’d vote for Joe Biden’s head in a glass jar before I’d ever vote for Trump.”

There are a lot of people (and I’m afraid that it’s actually MOST people) hate Trump that much. All they need is somebody who can fog a mirror to vote for and the Ds will roll. 

11 minutes ago, CardinalBacker said:

I saw somebody on Twitter say (and I apologize if I’ve said this already) “I’d vote for Joe Biden’s head in a glass jar before I’d ever vote for Trump.”

There are a lot of people (and I’m afraid that it’s actually MOST people) hate Trump that much. All they need is somebody who can fog a mirror to vote for and the Ds will roll. 

Then why is Trump leading in almost all electoral college votes at the moment and why all the infighting amongst the Democrats if anyone can win? 

12 hours ago, Boyz N Da Hood said:

I’m a never trumper!!! I’d vote Michelle Obama just to get rid of Conald once and for all… and save the negativity yall may throw at me I don’t care

That would be “good” for the country.  Note the sarcasm.  That’s the problem with voters that don’t vote what’s best for the country.  

22 minutes ago, BS Wildcats said:

That would be “good” for the country.  Note the sarcasm.  That’s the problem with voters that don’t vote what’s best for the country.  

LOL!  Big Mike has never held office and, to my knowledge, has never owned a business in which Big Mike had to run things.  But Big Mike can beat Trump.  TDS on steroids!  

13 hours ago, CardinalBacker said:

No! Fog a mirror? Not all all. If Mickey Mouse, Donald Duck, Batman and Robin can all vote "D" along with people who died 20+ years ago, "fogging a mirror" is not necessary to vote Democrat. 

One guy literally put in his will and on his tombstone "Do not let me vote Democrat after I am dead".