It's Likely Already Too Late To Remove Joe Biden From The Ballot!

Reagan

4 minutes ago, Boyz N Da Hood said:

So he’s the best the republicans have? 

Not saying that, but he is the best we have to vote for in this election.  There is no Democrat that will replace biden that is better.  I might would consider Manchin, but you democrats think he is not lefty enough to put out there.  And, Manchin finally realized the D’s were no longer for him, and left the party.  At least some are smart enough to know how sorry their party has become.

10 minutes ago, BS Wildcats said:

Not saying that, but he is the best we have to vote for in this election.  There is no Democrat that will replace biden that is better.  I might would consider Manchin, but you democrats think he is not lefty enough to put out there.  And, Manchin finally realized the D’s were no longer for him, and left the party.  At least some are smart enough to know how sorry their party has become.

Glad you agree neither party put out there best candidate, so we’re stuck with that “lesser of the 2 evils BS” I’ll take no part in it! Biden will most likely win again if he’s on the ballot. If D’s chose anyone else it’s a guarantee D win.. D’s are smarter than R’s when it comes to playing this game… with the exception of Hillary 

1 hour ago, BS Wildcats said:

The most important job a politician has is to get elected. 

By definition, anybody that wins is the better politician. I just don’t understand why the Rs re-nominated a loser.  

2 hours ago, Reagan said:

He did pretty good the first time around.  He'll do better because he learned a lot that first time.  He was the best since Reagan.  

The folks that equate the last two administrations are simply clueless, and choose to selfishly place their dislike for someone over what’s best for the country.

45 minutes ago, LumRaiderFan said:

The folks that equate the last two administrations are simply clueless, and choose to selfishly place their dislike for someone over what’s best for the country.

Or they put their affection for one candidate (and former reality tv star) over the hood of the nation. 

On a separate note, I saw a talking head today that stated “if Biden drops out, his delegates and his war cheat would automatically go to Kamala because her name accompanies his on the campaign fund and delegates.” I call bs because I’m almost certain a vote in the primaries would have been for Biden, not Biden/Harris… it’s gonna be a war if the dems try to slip around Kamala in favor of someone who doesn’t check off as many “protected class” boxes as Harris.  

33 minutes ago, CardinalBacker said:

Or they put their affection for one candidate (and former reality tv star) over the hood of the nation. 

On a separate note, I saw a talking head today that stated “if Biden drops out, his delegates and his war cheat would automatically go to Kamala because her name accompanies his on the campaign fund and delegates.” I call bs because I’m almost certain a vote in the primaries would have been for Biden, not Biden/Harris… it’s gonna be a war if the dems try to slip around Kamala in favor of someone who doesn’t check off as many “protected class” boxes as Harris.  

Thank you for making my point.

Results don’t matter.

5 hours ago, Boyz N Da Hood said:

Glad you agree neither party put out there best candidate, so we’re stuck with that “lesser of the 2 evils BS” I’ll take no part in it! Biden will most likely win again if he’s on the ballot. If D’s chose anyone else it’s a guarantee D win.. D’s are smarter than R’s when it comes to playing this game… with the exception of Hillary 

All elections are a choice between the lesser of evils… always. 

If you never want to take part, great. 

Judicial Watch's Tom Fitton: 'I've Been Hearing That He's [Biden] Going to Resign on Monday'.

This is the hidden content, please

But, I just heard Mark Levin say that they are staying in the race and have threatened those that opposed JoeBama staying in.  This is why the Governors have gone quite about replacing him.  Also said that those that opposed him in the media are now running scared.  So, still not sure how this is all going to playout!  

20 hours ago, Boyz N Da Hood said:

I hear ya. But, you have to agree, like Trump or not, he did well as President.  If you don’t think he did, show me where he didn’t do a good job.  Did he succeed at the 100% level.  Of course not.  Probably 80%.  The point is:  a non vote is a vote for JoeBama.  Best thing to do is hold your nose and vote for Trump.  

On 7/3/2024 at 4:41 PM, CardinalBacker said:

This is what happens when you try to appease a small majority of the Republican Party and flip up double middle fingers to the rest of the Repubs and 100% of the undecideds  and democrats. 

You should broaden your listening to other news channels, and also look at facts. As I have stated before, the 2020 race was VERY close. Even looking at the popular vote( which does not count as far as election), Trump GAINED 12 million votes than in 2016......So if he is so unpopular, why did he gain so many votes, and why is he currently leading in almost every poll?

8 minutes ago, thetragichippy said:

, and why is he currently leading in almost every poll?

Because the illegal immigrants, dead people, imaginary people, and duplicate people have not been polled yet. 

Their ballots will all show up overnight after election hours on Tuesday, November 5.   

14 minutes ago, thetragichippy said:

You should broaden your listening to other news channels, and also look at facts. As I have stated before, the 2020 race was VERY close. Even looking at the popular vote( which does not count as far as election), Trump GAINED 12 million votes than in 2016......So if he is so unpopular, why did he gain so many votes, and why is he currently leading in almost every poll?

That was always my thought.  Trump had the most votes out of any sitting President in history.  Seems like he wasn’t hated as much as some would lead us to believe.  And JoeBama had tons more votes that Obama did.  Doesn’t add up.  I think we know why it turned out the way it did.  

1 hour ago, Reagan said:

That was always my thought.  Trump had the most votes out of any sitting President in history.  Seems like he wasn’t hated as much as some would lead us to believe.  And JoeBama had tons more votes that Obama did.  Doesn’t add up.  I think we know why it turned out the way it did.  

This is such a dumb argument. Obama got more votes than Reagan. Does that make Obama a better President? No… the number of voters increases in subsequent elections. I’m not arguing that Trump can’t get a lot of votes… I’m just pointing out the fact that he’s better at getting people to vote AGAINST him. 

The ONLY election fraud in 2020 was done by republicans, starting at the very top. From trying to “just get me votes over the phone to the Georgia SOS, to sending fake electors to the Capitol, to a physical assault on the Senate attempting to stop the actual counting of electoral votes, it was Rs.  All Rs. 

2 hours ago, CardinalBacker said:

This is such a dumb argument. Obama got more votes than Reagan. Does that make Obama a better President? No… the number of voters increases in subsequent elections. I’m not arguing that Trump can’t get a lot of votes… I’m just pointing out the fact that he’s better at getting people to vote AGAINST him. 

The ONLY election fraud in 2020 was done by republicans, starting at the very top. From trying to “just get me votes over the phone to the Georgia SOS, to sending fake electors to the Capitol, to a physical assault on the Senate attempting to stop the actual counting of electoral votes, it was Rs.  All Rs. 

"Imaginations Gone Wild"

3 hours ago, Englebert said:

"Imaginations Gone Wild"

Yeah, right…. Trumpers will look at a mountain of PROOF that Republicans tried to interfere with the results of the 2020 election but say “nah…. I don’t  believe it.” But will sweat their own souls to hell that the democrats stole the election without a single shred of evidence…. Not proof, they don’t even have EVIDENCE of any wrongdoing, much less proof.  Not even a single cell phone photo. But that doesn’t deter the red-hatted fools belief in things unseen. 

And if you believe it happened in 2020, what’s going to keep it from happening again? Because it didn’t happen. A few people tried, and they got busted. All Repubs, btw. 

Buncha babies. 

1 hour ago, CardinalBacker said:

Yeah, right…. Trumpers will look at a mountain of PROOF that Republicans tried to interfere with the results of the 2020 election but say “nah…. I don’t  believe it.” But will sweat their own souls to hell that the democrats stole the election without a single shred of evidence…. Not proof, they don’t even have EVIDENCE of any wrongdoing, much less proof.  Not even a single cell phone photo. But that doesn’t deter the red-hatted fools belief in things unseen. 

And if you believe it happened in 2020, what’s going to keep it from happening again? Because it didn’t happen. A few people tried, and they got busted. All Repubs, btw. 

Buncha babies. 

You just described yourself,,,and are clueless to realize it. Are you purposely trying to be comedic?

By the way, I just saw a clip in which Biden tried your pathetic, and I mean absolute pathetic quip that Trump was a failed president because he left office with less jobs than when he started. After playing the clip, the talk show host (don't remember who) was flabbergasted that he just lied like that, stating "Does he think we are this stupid to believe that?". So I must apologize. I thought you came up with such a nonsensical quip. But you actually stole it. Which is worse: to actually formulate a terrible, terrible line, or be the one that actually repeats it?

11 hours ago, Reagan said:

I hear ya. But, you have to agree, like Trump or not, he did well as President.  If you don’t think he did, show me where he didn’t do a good job.  Did he succeed at the 100% level.  Of course not.  Probably 80%.  The point is:  a non vote is a vote for JoeBama.  Best thing to do is hold your nose and vote for Trump.  

Dude thinks I’m voting trump lol!

36 minutes ago, Boyz N Da Hood said:

Dude thinks I’m voting trump lol!

These guys cry about TDS when Obama is still all they can think about 8 years after he left office. 

Jobama? Sounds like a somebody is just holding a grudge over something. I always assume they’re still mad that a black man got to be President. 

57 minutes ago, CardinalBacker said:

These guys cry about TDS when Obama is still all they can think about 8 years after he left office. 

Jobama? Sounds like a somebody is just holding a grudge over something. I always assume they’re still mad that a black man got to be President. 

Think a little harder.  You haven't figured out the term "JoeBama?"  I'll give you some more time.

3 hours ago, Englebert said:

You just described yourself,,,and are clueless to realize it. Are you purposely trying to be comedic?

By the way, I just saw a clip in which Biden tried your pathetic, and I mean absolute pathetic quip that Trump was a failed president because he left office with less jobs than when he started. After playing the clip, the talk show host (don't remember who) was flabbergasted that he just lied like that, stating "Does he think we are this stupid to believe that?". So I must apologize. I thought you came up with such a nonsensical quip. But you actually stole it. Which is worse: to actually formulate a terrible, terrible line, or be the one that actually repeats it?

The election fraud deniers are usually the ones with the highest degree of TDS!  Wouldn't you agree?!