It's Likely Already Too Late To Remove Joe Biden From The Ballot!

Reagan

Despite all the bad news for Biden, he just got some great news. A Wisconsin liberal judge just ruled "ballot drop boxes" can be used again, despite the Covid pandemic being long gone. Few will be placed in consevative rural ares, but liberal areas like Milwaukee and Madison will have them everywhere. At this point, I don't think Wisconsin even needs to vote, because the fraud result is already locked in. 

11 hours ago, Reagan said:

The election fraud deniers are usually the ones with the highest degrees. Wouldn't you agree?!

Fixed it. And yes. 

And it’s not an election fraud denier. It’s just someone who refuses to believe fairy tales when we can’t believe our guy lost. 

2 hours ago, Separation Scientist said:

Everyone needs to realize he posts his rambling here just to troll. Thats exactly what someone overcome with TDS would do. Don't try to state facts or reason with him. Its futile to argue with trolls.   

Shouldn’t you be online trying to find a post by some whacko in his mom’s basement that proves once and for all that Trump won in 2020? 

I noticed that Rudy got disbarred last week for lying to you. 

12 hours ago, CardinalBacker said:

These guys cry about TDS when Obama is still all they can think about 8 years after he left office. 

Jobama? Sounds like a somebody is just holding a grudge over something. I always assume they’re still mad that a black man got to be President. 

You make a good point about Obama! Imagine if his wife decides to run? The R’s would be done and only have themselves to blame.... I won’t hide anything, I’d vote for her, they get on here complaining about this and that 4 years later I’m doing damn good myself.. seems they’re the ones depending on government to save them when the average working American figures it out no matter what

20 minutes ago, Boyz N Da Hood said:

You make a good point about Obama! Imagine if his wife decides to run? The R’s would be done and only have themselves to blame.... I won’t hide anything, I’d vote for her, they get on here complaining about this and that 4 years later I’m doing damn good myself.. seems they’re the ones depending on government to save them when the average working American figures it out no matter what

It really doesn’t matter. The red hatted fools are never going to admit that their guy got stretched out again. 

What’s amazing as they don’t even realize that everybody thinks they’re just a bunch of babies, crying because they didn’t get their way. It’s embarrassing. The real problem in America isn’t drag queens, it’s grown men who refuse to face the truth. Trump is a loser. 

7 minutes ago, CardinalBacker said:

It really doesn’t matter. The red hatted fools are never going to admit that their guy got stretched out again. 

What’s amazing as they don’t even realize that everybody thinks they’re just a bunch of babies, crying because they didn’t get their way. It’s embarrassing. The real problem in America isn’t drag queens, it’s grown men who refuse to face the truth. Trump is a loser. 

A loser that you have voted for TWICE, lol.

You’re looking a whole lot like the red hatted fools you speak of.

56 minutes ago, CardinalBacker said:

You whine about whiners more than any whiner I have ever witnessed. Self-defense mechanism?

18 hours ago, CardinalBacker said:

These guys cry about TDS when Obama is still all they can think about 8 years after he left office. 

Jobama? Sounds like a somebody is just holding a grudge over something. I always assume they’re still mad that a black man got to be President. 

Do you honestly believe biden has been making any decisions??….and his signature doesn’t count

1 hour ago, 5GallonBucket said:

I asked a question…..can you answer it? Without all the emotional fluff.

I’m sure he makes some, but most are handled by other people who are familiar with the different scenarios. But for what it’s worth, that’s nature of the executive branch. 

Eight years ago a guy with ZERO experience got elected to that position, and y’all were enthused. The man had no idea of how his branch of government worked, but he did his best to surround himself with good people (who became bad people after they quit, but that’s another story). 

That’s what’s so silly about the expectations that we put on presidents. They have to understand finance, defense, agriculture, education, foreign affairs, the tax code, entitlements, the environment, etc… nobody knows who’s actually calling the shots. It’s just more obvious with Biden that he’s not doing much in the way of decision making. 

So to answer your question… I don’t think Biden has been making a lot of decisions, but in his defense I don’t think many Presidents do.  But based on recent history, we don’t care if a guy is qualified for the job. The last guy we elected was a reality tv star with a bad combover and zero experience. 

13 hours ago, Englebert said:

Why do you constantly whine and cry about Trump?

Jealousy I suspect.

Yeah…. I really wish I could be proven a rapist, twice impreached, obese, convicted felon, with hundreds of millions of dollars in judgment debts, facing prison, with 60 more felony counts pending in multiple jurisdictions, and my wife (nudes available on the web) and kids won’t be seen in public with me… after getting beat four years ago by what has to be considered the worst Presidental ticket ever. 

But he’s doing it for us because he loves America. 

Super jealous. 

1 hour ago, CardinalBacker said:

I’m sure he makes some, but most are handled by other people who are familiar with the different scenarios. But for what it’s worth, that’s nature of the executive branch. 

Eight years ago a guy with ZERO experience got elected to that position, and y’all were enthused. The man had no idea of how his branch of government worked, but he did his best to surround himself with good people (who became bad people after they quit, but that’s another story). 

That’s what’s so silly about the expectations that we put on presidents. They have to understand finance, defense, agriculture, education, foreign affairs, the tax code, entitlements, the environment, etc… nobody knows who’s actually calling the shots. It’s just more obvious with Biden that he’s not doing much in the way of decision making. 

So to answer your question… I don’t think Biden has been making a lot of decisions, but in his defense I don’t think many Presidents do.  But based on recent history, we don’t care if a guy is qualified for the job. The last guy we elected was a reality tv star with a bad combover and zero experience. 

He asks a question about biden and your answer is 75% Trump bashing.

lol

1 hour ago, CardinalBacker said:

Yeah…. I really wish I could be proven a rapist, twice impreached, obese, convicted felon, with hundreds of millions of dollars in judgment debts, facing prison, with 60 more felony counts pending in multiple jurisdictions, and my wife (nudes available on the web) and kids won’t be seen in public with me… after getting beat four years ago by what has to be considered the worst Presidental ticket ever. 

But he’s doing it for us because he loves America. 

Super jealous. 

You protest too much. Dead giveaway. It's not a good look for you, but hilarious to the board. Frankly, the obsession is indescribable.

7 minutes ago, LumRaiderFan said:

Not at all, but carry on with your severe TDS.

Be specific. I reposted below.  Can you point out a single part that was untrue? I didn’t even give any of my opinions on Trump… just facts.  Can you point out the lies, please?

9 hours ago, CardinalBacker said:

25 minutes ago, CardinalBacker said:

Be specific. I reposted below.  Can you point out a single part that was untrue? I didn’t even give any of my opinions on Trump… just facts.  Can you point out the lies, please?

It’s all untrue, every single word, as are all of your Trump posts.

Signing off, traveling tonight.