It's Likely Already Too Late To Remove Joe Biden From The Ballot!

Reagan

On 7/7/2024 at 9:05 AM, CardinalBacker said:

eah…. I really wish I could be proven a rapist, twice impreached, obese, convicted felon, with hundreds of millions of dollars in judgment debts, facing prison, with 60 more felony counts pending in multiple jurisdictions, and my wife (nudes available on the web) and kids won’t be seen in public with me… after getting beat four years ago by what has to be considered the worst Presidental ticket ever. 

I get you don't like the guy, so you lie about things......

However, what did he do to support the the lie the Democrats say about he is a threat to democracy? 

The only one I know who may be a threat to democracy is our current senile President who has ignored the current laws on immigrated and bypassed the Supreme Court when they said it was unconstitutional to pay off student debt......while "supporting the rule of law" on the (it will be reversed) NY hush money trial, then attacking the supreme court on the immunity ruling.....WHILE also lying about what the ruling means.......

44 minutes ago, thetragichippy said:

I get you don't like the guy, so you lie about things......

However, what did he do to support the the lie the Democrats say about he is a threat to democracy? 

The only one I know who may be a threat to democracy is our current senile President who has ignored the current laws on immigrated and bypassed the Supreme Court when they said it was unconstitutional to pay off student debt......while "supporting the rule of law" on the (it will be reversed) NY hush money trial, then attacking the supreme court on the immunity ruling.....WHILE also lying about what the ruling means.......

Trump is the only departing president in our 248 year history who tried to stop the peaceful transfer of power after he failed to get re-elected in 2020. 

He tried every way possible to stop it. From “just get me the votes” to fake electors to stopping the counting of electoral college votes in Congress. 

He’s a power hungry would-be dictator who promises to persecute those who don’t agree with him. 

He (and his unwavering supporters) are a legitimate threat to our democracy, but you’re fine with that, so long as he’s the one in charge. 

26 minutes ago, CardinalBacker said:

Trump is the only departing president in our 248 year history who tried to stop the peaceful transfer of power after he failed to get re-elected in 2020. 

#1 he did not  #2 that is a lie  - That is the only thing you can come up with ....lol

18 minutes ago, CardinalBacker said:

He tried every way possible to stop it. From “just get me the votes” to fake electors to stopping the counting of electoral college votes in Congress. 

He’s a power hungry would-be dictator who promises to persecute those who don’t agree with him. 

He (and his unwavering supporters) are a legitimate threat to our democracy, but you’re fine with that, so long as he’s the one in charge. 

Thanks for verifying what we have been saying. You hate Trump, can't give a reasonable explanation of why, so you lie. 

This whole post is a lie. You know it. I know it. The whole board knows it.

Please show us where Trump promised to persecute those who don't agree with him. That is exactly what the Democrats do! Undeniably true. I don't recall ever seeing where Trump said this. I really, really, hope he did. Check that: I don't care if he said it. I hope he carries through with it. But I don't think he said it. Show the evidence. It will tickle my heart if you actually have proof. Otherwise, we get to call you a liar again. That has become so boring now.

And by the way, I am an unwavering Trump supporter (as far as you know). How am I a threat to democracy? Let's see what other lies you can tell to the board. So far you have shown little to no shame.

28 minutes ago, CardinalBacker said:

No he is not....LOL

Our Republic Democracy is fine......To me, the President attacking the Supreme Court, THE law of the land, then abusing his power by going around them to pay off student debt, and letting I think 10 million illegals in is a way bigger threat...BUT, even then, the constitution has enough checks and balances we will be fine.  That is why we have only 2 terms for a President. 

For claims of not being a Democrat, you sure know all their talking points......(the ones repeated and repeated on social media and the mainstream media  

2 hours ago, CardinalBacker said:

lol

On 7/8/2024 at 11:47 AM, CardinalBacker said:

You point-blank called me a threat to our democracy. I asked you to show proof. Where is the proof? Show me how I am a threat to democracy.

You have been proven to be a liar on here multiple times. Should we chalk this up as another one? You rail against Trump because of his lack of morals, but you have been shown to have way less morals than him. I guess that makes you a threat to democracy.

How do you sleep at night. Oh yeah, you unwittingly told us...the emperor has no clothes. How can you be so easily fooled...and not even be embarrassed. You might want to read (or re-read) that classic tale.