VP Harris Allies Fume After Democrats Look Past Her As Biden Replacement!

Reagan

2 hours ago, LumRaiderFan said:

Willie Brown said the same about Kamala.

2 hours ago, UT alum said:

That’s rich,pal, coming from someone who supports a serial sex abuser.  It reeks of idol worship. 

How does LumRaiderFan's statement "reek of idol worship"? I've tried to analyze this statement in different ways to come up with the same conclusion, but I just laugh. I can't see how any person can come to your conclusion. But I have an open mind. Please explain your rationale. Maybe we will be surprised with a cogent answer. Maybe we will be entertained. Let see.

40 minutes ago, Englebert said:

How does LumRaiderFan's statement "reek of idol worship"? I've tried to analyze this statement in different ways to come up with the same conclusion, but I just laugh. I can't see how any person can come to your conclusion. But I have an open mind. Please explain your rationale. Maybe we will be surprised with a cogent answer. Maybe we will be entertained. Let see.

UTalum has his on hero worship going on.  DEI at its finest! That’s making him giddy!  

11 minutes ago, Englebert said:

An idol is an object (or person) of extreme devotion. To pounce on someone for an act your idol serially commits is pretty dang extreme devotion, i.e. the idol can do no wrong in your eyes. A god, in other words. Hypocrite is too light a term for the excuses his devoted make to justify his behavior.

Just now, UT alum said:

An idol is an object (or person) of extreme devotion. To pounce on someone for an act your idol serially commits is pretty dang extreme devotion, i.e. the idol can do no wrong in your eyes. A god, in other words. Hypocrite is too light a term for the excuses his devoted make to justify his behavior.

In your judgement, an off-handed and funny joke necessarily reverts back to someone not even mentioned in the statement or conversation. And not only that, you deem that the unnamed person is the object of devotion. Where did you read/interpret that LumRaiderFan believes Trump "can do no wrong"? Isn't that just a figment of your imagination? It's not anywhere in the statement. LumRaiderFan, to my knowledge, has never written that "Trump can do no wrong" on this board, so where did you extrapolate this result? Apparently, you seem to have an affliction in which you read what is not written. If we are going to make up diagnosis based on zero evidence and a wild imagination, then I accuse you of pedophilia. This game might be fun. Now do me. I'm anxious to see what an expert visionary based in fantasy can come up with to describe me. My statement is "Kamala likes word salads". Go!

And just to educate you...the term is "stereotyping". You are guilty of stereotyping. 

1 minute ago, Englebert said:

In your judgement, an off-handed and funny joke necessarily reverts back to someone not even mentioned in the statement or conversation. And not only that, you deem that the unnamed person is the object of devotion. Where did you read/interpret that LumRaiderFan believes Trump "can do no wrong"? Isn't that just a figment of your imagination? It's not anywhere in the statement. LumRaiderFan, to my knowledge, has never written that "Trump can do no wrong" on this board, so where did you extrapolate this result? Apparently, you seem to have an affliction in which you read what is not written. If we are going to make up diagnosis based on zero evidence and a wild imagination, then I accuse you of pedophilia. This game might be fun. Now do me. I'm anxious to see what an expert visionary based in fantasy can come up with to describe me. My statement is "Kamala likes word salads". Go!

And just to educate you...the term is "stereotyping". You are guilty of stereotyping. 

UT alum suffers from what most liberals do, no sense of humor and mad at the world.

Sad way to go through life, just look at Joy Behar.

8 minutes ago, LumRaiderFan said:

UT alum suffers from what most liberals do, no sense of humor and mad at the world.

Sad way to go through life, just look at Joy Behar.

Yes he does. And like many Liberals he reads what he wants to read, whether written or not. And he also he thinks he can analyze people, but can only muster pathetic stereotypes fed to him by the Liberal media. Sad for him but funny for us.

I actually had BoyzNDaHood accuse me in another thread of being easily offended. Between the two, I'm not sure who is worse at this. 

7 minutes ago, SmashMouth said:

Ummmm. Please no. 

Come on Man. I want to see what that brilliantly vivid imagination can muster. I think he can do better than a bland, stale, overused stereotype he tried on LumRaiderFan. I'm offering him a chance to overachieve. 

Okay. You got me. I'm setting him up for failure so we can get a cheap laugh. I apologize.

10 minutes ago, Englebert said:

Come on Man. I want to see what that brilliantly vivid imagination can muster. I think he can do better than a bland, stale, overused stereotype he tried on LumRaiderFan. I'm offering him a chance to overachieve. 

Okay. You got me. I'm setting him up for failure so we can get a cheap laugh. I apologize.

I’m glad I understood the assignment. Lol. 

13 minutes ago, Boyz N Da Hood said:

If a certain individual don't get out his feelings, this thread will be locked as well SMH!!

Would that be you? You seem perturbed. 

What does "get out his feelings" mean? I'm not familiar with that terminology. 

Does putting two exclamation points at the end of SMH mean that you are shaking your head really, really hard?

47 minutes ago, Boyz N Da Hood said:

If a certain individual don't get out his feelings, this thread will be locked as well SMH!!

Are you okay? Did you hurt yourself by shaking your head too hard? You haven't responded in over 30 minutes, so I'm getting worried.

On 7/22/2024 at 6:16 PM, UT alum said:

I wonder if Trump will agree to weekly debates with her like he challenged Biden to do? That was a rhetorical question. Of course the chicken will back down. He’s already said he won’t even debate her once unless it’s on FOX. Think she’ll back down? Another rhetorical question.

Trump said he’d debate Cackler more than once.  You actually think he’s scared of the Insane Cackler?!

11 hours ago, Reagan said:

Trump said he’d debate Cackler more than once.  You actually think he’s scared of the Insane Cackler?!

A true leader will not show fear. But I would have concern if I were him. I know it's a honeymoon period for Kamala, but she will do better than Biden was doing (post debate). Once again, to anyone who thinks this is over, beware. My buddy DJT is going to need every vote he can muster. The well-oiled Democrat Machine may be carrying a dork for a passenger, but she's not really the one that's driving.

16 hours ago, Englebert said:

Yes he does. And like many Liberals he reads what he wants to read, whether written or not. And he also he thinks he can analyze people, but can only muster pathetic stereotypes fed to him by the Liberal media. Sad for him but funny for us.

I actually had BoyzNDaHood accuse me in another thread of being easily offended. Between the two, I'm not sure who is worse at this. 

You accuse me of stereotyping? I have to laugh. The modern Republican Party was founded on stereotyping. And lies. And deception. Welfare queen, trickle down economics, immigrants are murderous. Shameful behavior by shameless people seems to be the order of the day for MAGA heads.