That Moment She Realized Her Hero Doesn't Like Black People!

Reagan

3 hours ago, Boyz N Da Hood said:

You either wish to be black or hate blacks? Which is it

im proud to be young black American! Nothing you quote me in changes my view on anything, to be honest I don’t waste my time reading or watching what you quote me in…. The headline tells me all I need to know about you

The headlines tells you nothing!!  You’re just afraid of getting your eyes opened to the truth.

19 hours ago, BS Wildcats said:

The headlines tells you nothing!!  You’re just afraid of getting your eyes opened to the truth.

And to add y’all’s party has shifted so much ppl get excited when a poll shows the clown getting a high teen percentage of blacks or Hispanic vote LMAO!!! again the #’s don’t lie!! Desantis would’ve been a slam dunk for the R’s, instead the “informed voters” and know it alls gamble a clown who managed to cost them the Oval Office, senate, and house in a short period of time lol… hell any other R would’ve walked away with this election.. instead, the D’s are playing it just right and going to put someone in there that’s going to hand Don da Con yet another loss and the same ones will be on here daily crying!!!

On 7/6/2024 at 9:49 AM, Reagan said:

This is the hidden content, please

@Big girl  @UT alum  @Boyz N Da Hood     But we've know this all along!

BTW -- it seems UT alum has been MIA for quite some time now.  I hope all is well!

So one black person changing her mind excites you? Am I supposed to change my viewpoint because she did?

3 minutes ago, Big girl said:

So one black person changing her mind excites you? Am I supposed to change my viewpoint because she did?

UH, did you watch the video?  I'm sure her mind was changed after the way JoeBama treated her.  But the salient point was the way she was treated by JoeBama, not that her mind was changed.  You see, we don't know that.  But we do know JoeBama stopped for photos with every white person and when he came to a black girl he skipped right over her.  Trust me, Trump would have never done that!

1 hour ago, Boyz N Da Hood said:

And to add y’all’s party has shifted so much ppl get excited when a poll shows the clown getting a high teen percentage of blacks or Hispanic vote LMAO!!! again the #’s don’t lie!! Desantis would’ve been a slam dunk for the R’s, instead the “informed voters” and know it alls gamble a clown who managed to cost them the Oval Office, senate, and house in a short period of time lol… hell any other R would’ve walked away with this election.. instead, the D’s are playing it just right and going to put someone in there that’s going to hand Don da Con yet another loss and the same ones will be on here daily crying!!!

Wow! What insight. I'm guessing since you think that Desantis would have been a cake walk, then the Liberal media would just abstain from their usual character assassinations of the Republican nominee. No pee tapes. No Russian collusion claims. No adultery claims. No racism claims. No misogyny claims. No "the sky is falling" claims. No "Democracy is dead" claims. The media would just give him that cake walk without providing the anonymous sourced, yellow journalism accusations you "know-it-all" Liberals live and breathe for. That is funny. Keep those analysis coming. It makes for a nice break in the day.

While you are doing research for your comeback, look up how fast Obama lost the House and Senate. I had to laugh out loud when you referred to someone accomplishing this feat as a "clown". That was comical. On purpose or not?

Blacks did FAR more better under Trump than Biden. Bidens 20+% Inflation has hit them FAR more directly than other demographics. And Trump is exactly right that illegle immigrants are taking a disproportionate amount of jobs that would otherwise go to blacks. However some are TOO STUPID to realize that, since they hate Trump more than they care about their own race. If they really cared about advancing their own race, they would be campaining and voting for Trump with great enthusiasm. Some are opening their eyes now though! They are figuring this out and the smart ones won't keep themselves enslaved under the Democrats destructive rule!   

2 hours ago, Reagan said:

Because who doesn’t want to Make America Great?! 

A study I saw said 40% of Gen Z thinks the American founding fathers, like George Washington are villians. 40%!

When asked what their source is the number one answer is ticTok, which is owned by communist China. 

UCLA, Michigan, and the Ivy league schools like Columbia, Harvard, etc. are activly pro-Hamas terrorist and purposely anti-semantic. 

Few hard line Democrats love America. Many activly want to destroy it. George Soros hates America with a passion.   

2 hours ago, Boyz N Da Hood said:

@Reagan always bringing up race! 🤔

He can’t help it.  

He’s always calling Biden “JoeBama.” It’s a little shout out to his racist friends- “I know he’s white, but he used to work for that ______ that we all still hate. He may not be a black, but he’s friends with ‘em!”

That’s literally what JoeBama means.

Because I’ll be honest…. History is going to be much more kind to Obama than Trump, and for good reason. Obama might be a progressive, which I can’t stand, but he is a decent person. You can’t say that about Trump.  Obama tried to make sure poor people could afford health care… Trump gave his rich buddies tax breaks. 

Trump borrowed more in four years than Obama did in eight. So much for trickle down economics working for anybody. 

1 hour ago, CardinalBacker said:

He can’t help it.  

He’s always calling Biden “JoeBama.” It’s a little shout out to his racist friends- “I know he’s white, but he used to work for that ______ that we all still hate. He may not be a black, but he’s friends with ‘em!”

LOL!!  You are entitled to your own opinions but you are not entitled to your own facts!  

7 hours ago, Reagan said:

UH, did you watch the video?  I'm sure her mind was changed after the way JoeBama treated her.  But the salient point was the way she was treated by JoeBama, not that her mind was changed.  You see, we don't know that.  But we do know JoeBama stopped for photos with every white person and when he came to a black girl he skipped right over her.  Trust me, Trump would have never done that!

Ate you saying that Biden didn't shake any black person's hand, even when the camera wasn't on him?

6 hours ago, Separation Scientist said:

Blacks did FAR more better under Trump than Biden. Bidens 20+% Inflation has hit them FAR more directly than other demographics. And Trump is exactly right that illegle immigrants are taking a disproportionate amount of jobs that would otherwise go to blacks. However some are TOO STUPID to realize that, since they hate Trump more than they care about their own race. If they really cared about advancing their own race, they would be campaining and voting for Trump with great enthusiasm. Some are opening their eyes now though! They are figuring this out and the smart ones won't keep themselves enslaved under the Democrats destructive rule!   

What are black jobs? I am a RN, is that considered a white job? 😆 lol

1 hour ago, CardinalBacker said:

He can’t help it.  

And you really think that is what JoeBama means?  You’re not as smart as you think you are!  🙄🙄🙄🙄

3 hours ago, Big girl said:

What are black jobs? I am a RN, is that considered a white job? 😆 lol

The critics pounce and voice the same question, What EXACTLY are black jobs? There is no EXACT answer, It could literally be anything. If you think though that illegal immigrants are not affecting blacks disproportionally, better think inner cities. Illegal immigrants are everywhere but they are concentrated in the inner cities, exactly where many blacks already are. So anyone with two brain cells can figure out the illegal immigrants will directly compete with inner city blacks far more readily than they would with a rural white or an uptown asian.

But keep being willfully ignorant and stay enslaved to the Democrats. The joke is on you.  

50 minutes ago, Separation Scientist said:

The critics pounce and voice the same question, What EXACTLY are black jobs? There is no EXACT answer, It could literally be anything. If you think though that illegal immigrants are not affecting blacks disproportionally, better think inner cities. Illegal immigrants are everywhere but they are concentrated in the inner cities, exactly where many blacks already are. So anyone with two brain cells can figure out the illegal immigrants will directly compete with inner city blacks far more readily than they would with a rural white or an uptown asian.

But keep being willfully ignorant and stay enslaved to the Democrats. The joke is on you.  

Basically you are saying you don't know what is considered a black job. I am black but I live in the suburbs, is my job safe? Lmbo

8 hours ago, CardinalBacker said:

Then I guess you’re admitting to being a stupid son of a….. gun. 

It doesn’t matter what Trump does, he can always count on your support. 

I don’t appreciate being called an implied SOB. What did I say that invoked that response besides TDS? I won’t respond to you again. Please don’t ever quote me again either.