That Moment She Realized Her Hero Doesn't Like Black People!

29 minutes ago, SmashMouth said:

That would be like me saying to just lock up all black males so gun violence would go down by half. Stupid way to look at it. 

I've heard whites say that about black people because they think there are more blacks on the system. What about the statement about black jobs?

On 7/8/2024 at 4:14 PM, Reagan said:

OK, here's one.  Trust me, Trump would NEVER do what JoeBama did in that video.  And in all honesty, I think you know that!

PS:  How many minorities do you think Trump has employed in his life time?  You wanna make a JoeBama comparison on this?

Trump 2024 -- Too Big To Rig!

Yet, Trump stopped minorities from living in his properties in the 70s. Subsequently, he was sued by the Jusice Dept. Furthermore, he thinks there is a such thing as Black jobs. He is really stupid.

46 minutes ago, Big girl said:

Omg, I know that, but it doesn't change the fact that more whites utilize those programs.

Correct. Just like one could say there are more educated whites than there are  educated blacks. Correct?

There are more white athletes than there are black athletes. Correct?

There are more white teachers, professors than black teachers, professors. Correct?

There are more white doctors than black doctors. Correct?

There are more white................

The point being, you cannot make a comparison of numbers between two races when one race out numbers the other by 5-6 times.

But you can compare by ratios and percentages. But you don't want to discuss that comparison.

2 hours ago, Big girl said:

Yet, Trump stopped minorities from living in his properties in the 70s. Subsequently, he was sued by the Jusice Dept. Furthermore, he thinks there is a such thing as Black jobs. He is really stupid.

Maybe he was afraid of gun violence at his properties. 

2 hours ago, AggiesAreWe said:

Correct. Just like one could say there are more educated whites than there are  educated blacks. Correct?

There are more white athletes than there are black athletes. Correct?

There are more white teachers, professors than black teachers, professors. Correct?

There are more white doctors than black doctors. Correct?

There are more white................

The point being, you cannot make a comparison of numbers between two races when one race out numbers the other by 5-6 times.

But you can compare by ratios and percentages. But you don't want to discuss that 

More whites utilize welfare programs. Why? They were not slaves,  and did not have to live under the Jim Crow Laws like Black people. I would expect less whites to need assistance. 

11 minutes ago, Big girl said:

More whites utilize welfare programs. Why? They were not slaves,  and did not have to live under the Jim Crow Laws like Black people. I would expect less whites to need assistance. 

Many, many, many more White people are not on welfare than Black people not on welfare. Why?

You really need to re-read AggiesAreWe's post. If you can't understand it, hire someone to explain it to you. We know your spending income has increased in the last few months, so I'm guessing you can afford a tutor. School is on summer break, so there are plenty of unemployed junior high kids running around.

39 minutes ago, Big girl said:

No offense, but no living black person did, either. 

In America, we’re always one generation from poverty.  You can get out of poverty or go into poverty in a single generation.  Trying to say that someone’s lack of wealth in 2024 is directly related to things that happened 160+ years ago is just dumb. 

11 minutes ago, CardinalBacker said:

In America, we’re always one generation from poverty.  You can get out of poverty or go into poverty in a single generation.  Trying to say that someone’s lack of wealth in 2024 is directly related to things that happened 160+ years ago is just dumb. 

Wow. We agree on something. Big girl is a threat to democracy. Did I correctly interpret your rational for people who are threats, or should you restate your qualifications/characteristics on who is a threat?

17 minutes ago, Englebert said:

Wow. We agree on something. Big girl is a threat to democracy. Did I correctly interpret your rational for people who are threats, or should you restate your qualifications/characteristics on who is a threat?

Anyone who watched what happened after Trump lost the 2020 election and  subsequent failed attempt to subvert our peaceful transfer of power, then supports him again is a traitor, plain and simple. 

That’s what you call people who continue to support a would-be despot who tried to overthrow the government.  They are a threat to democracy. You don’t want democracy, you want Trump. 

2 minutes ago, CardinalBacker said:

Anyone who watched what happened after Trump lost the 2020 election and  subsequent failed attempt to subvert our peaceful transfer of power, then supports him again is a traitor, plain and simple. 

That’s what you call people who continue to support a would-be despot who tried to overthrow the government.  They are a threat to democracy. You don’t want democracy, you want Trump. 

Watched what? The footage CNN/MSNBC shows you, or the footage of Capitol police welcoming the people in.

You want Biden imprisoning and bankrupting his political foes. You are the threat. Anyone that supports what this administration is doing is the real threat to democracy. You are a traitor to this country. You see the real subversion happening, and actively support it. Thanks for responding so everyone can see how TDS destroys the brain. You have no clothes!

3 hours ago, Big girl said:

As a percentage, less do. 

8 hours ago, Englebert said:

Watched what? The footage CNN/MSNBC shows you, or the footage of Capitol police welcoming the people in.

You want Biden imprisoning and bankrupting his political foes. You are the threat. Anyone that supports what this administration is doing is the real threat to democracy. You are a traitor to this country. You see the real subversion happening, and actively support it. Thanks for responding so everyone can see how TDS destroys the brain. You have no clothes!

Like I said… anybody who keeps saying “those people breaking, windows, fighting the police, and especially the ones dragging the gallows were invited in” is specifically a traitor and doesn’t support the Constitution, or the United States.  They just want trump to be the boss. , 

27 minutes ago, CardinalBacker said:

Like I said… anybody who keeps saying “those people breaking, windows, fighting the police, and especially the ones dragging the gallows were invited in” is specifically a traitor and doesn’t support the Constitution, or the United States.  They just want trump to be the boss. , 

Says the guy who has lied multiple times and is the actual "threat to democracy". How in the world can you think your posts have any credibility? You do make us laugh...so keep'em coming.

12 hours ago, CardinalBacker said:

So why are so many white people living in poverty. There is no excuse.

5 minutes ago, Big girl said:

So why are so many white people living in poverty. There is no excuse.

They make bad decisions, for the most part. Having kids out of wedlock, dropping out of school, wrecking their own credit, bad work history, felony convictions, etc… And occasionally just bad luck. 

Those are the uniform reasons that ALL people end up in poverty. 

How stupid would I sound if I said “the reason why I’m broke today is because ONE of my 32 great-great-great-great grandfathers was financially ruined in 1865 when Lincoln freed the slaves?” 

Bad personal decisions lead to poverty. 

Black people didnt have many options until the Civiil Rights Act was enacted. I am one generation removed from that era.

There are around 10, 000,000 white people on SNAPS, and they had more opportunities than black people for a longer period of time. 

I am mentioning this because I remember someone asking on a thread why black people couldn't get it together being that it has been 60 years since the Civil Right Bill was passed.

I was born in the 70s. When I was around 5, I vividly remember my parents excitedly telling me that I was going to get a college education, something they were unable to acheive because of systematic racism.

13 minutes ago, Big girl said:

Black people didnt have many options until the Civiil Rights Act was enacted. I am one generation removed from that era.

There are around 10, 000,000 white people on SNAPS, and they had more opportunities than black people for a longer period of time. 

I am mentioning this because I remember someone asking on a thread why black people couldn't get it together being that it has been 60 years since the Civil Right Bill was passed.

I was born in the 70s. When I was around 5, I vividly remember my parents excitedly telling me that I was going to get a college education, something they were unable to acheive because of systematic racism.

Most people pay for theirs. 

Why did you move from the inner city? Are you too good now?

2 hours ago, Big girl said:

But they did. How can someone say “those dirty racists burned down the black Wall Street (Tulsa) in the 1920s, then say “we didn’t have anything until the civil rights act of 1964? Were they exaggerating about the “black Wall Street,” or when they say “we couldn’t have anything until ‘64?” Because both can’t be true. 

Did HBCUs exist?  George Washington Carver went to college in the 1880s.  It didn’t suddenly become possible in the 1970s. The fact is this…. My parents chose not to go to college, just like yours chose not to go. But 50 years later I’m not blaming it on racism.  

The problem with false claims of racism work like this… they rob people like you who make good decisions of the credit you deserve. You didn’t make it “despite all of the racism,” but you’re forced to say that because the success you achieved with hard work invalidates the racism excuse that others like to fall back on. You, by existing, invalidate their claims.