Democrats Block the SAVE Act in the Senate, Leaving Door Open for Illegal Immigrants to Vote in Presidential Election!

Reagan

That’s just not true.  

Democrats didn’t get on board with a stupid Republican idea to create obstacles to voting. 

Nobody ever answered me. If you had to prove citizenship before you were able to register to vote, could you? Would you be able to produce a copy of your birth certificate by the end did September to register to?

”This ain’t about me! It’s about them dirty Mexicans!!!”

12 minutes ago, CardinalBacker said:

That’s just not true.  

Democrats didn’t get on board with a stupid Republican idea to create obstacles to voting. 

Nobody ever answered me. If you had to prove citizenship before you were able to register to vote, could you? Would you be able to produce a copy of your birth certificate by the end did September to register to?

”This ain’t about me! It’s about them dirty Mexicans!!!”

lol

Let me explain this in a reasonable manner… we don’t need new laws, we just need the ones we already have to be enforced. 

Illegal immigrants aren’t voting legally in federal elections now. Making it “doubly illegal” won’t change a thing. 

But the real problem is PROPORTIONALITY. Illegal immigrants ARE counted in the census, which affects how areas are represented politically, and how federal/state money is spent. 

Let’s say that you live in an active district full of 400,000 Republican voters. Your community hashes our differences and elects representatives who try to do your will, in theory. Money flows in, money flows out, etc.

This is an extreme illustration, but follow me. 

Nearby you a second district. This one is also 400,000, but 399,900 of them are illegal, and can’t vote. So the 100 registered voters make all of the decisions for the entire district, and they do so without even having to consider the wants/needs of the 399.9k who can’t vote. 

Dems don’t necessarily want illegals to vote, they just want them to be counted in the census. It helps them to consolidate their power. 

Think about the 7 million or so people in Houston, then consider how many of them can’t vote… that’s how you end up with crappy leadership over there. 

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    chipslift1
    Newest Member
    chipslift1

• I figure you don't. But you are a little whiner, complaining how you are treated on here after calling others much worse. It's just fun for me to expose your hypocrisy.
    • That is kinda the plan. I'm sitting on a good chuck when I sold my Lumberton house.  I have a real good friend who is a contractor and builds homes. He will "build it" on paper, but I will do what I can and he will give me the time to do it since it's my money and we won't have a time line so to speak. Anything I can't do or does not make sense to do, he will do. I have a plan, just waiting for the right time to start it
    • But the guys who call Joe Biden “Joebama” to remind everybody that Biden used to work for a black guy LOVE it when Trump goes in on race or gender…. Right, Reagan?   I think Trump’s plan is to do whatever it takes to make sure every one of his supporters turn out instead of trying to win the votes of any undecided voters.  He’s just blowing the racist whistle and to make sure they all show up and support him.    And I think he also sees the race slipping away and he’s just angry. Not mad about the state of our Nation-mad that he isn’t going to be president again. 
    • I hope Verlander still has some gas left in the tank.  The Astros will need him down the stretch.  I'll take whatever he can give the Astros.  Here's to Framber Valdez and Ronel Blanco keeping us relevant. The Astros had to eat $11.5M this year and again next year thanks to the DFA for Montero.  I won't hammer Dana Brown for Montero.  He inherited that mess.  Bagwell was in Crane's ear to sign Abreu at first base and to resign Montero.  Brown did approve the Abreu signing, so he gets some of the heat for that disaster.  Trading Loperfido, Wagner, and Bloss for a middle of the road pitcher with a 4.7 ERA is on Brown.  Supposedly, Crane is not upset about eating Abreu's and Montero's salaries.  You'd think that choking down $40M over two years would make Crane sit up and ask, who is telling me to sign some of these players? Hunter Brown looks tired.  Like he has hit the wall.  The bats are still too erratic.  Red hot one game, ice cold for next three games.  We've got to break that cycle.  I'm worried Seattle and Texas are about to go on a second half run.  I hope the Astros can find a way to hang around.  Even though I bitch and complain too much, GO ASTROS!!!
    • Read ‘em and weep. And it’s only just begun. I have yet to hear Trump make any remarks that will attract any new voters. He can’t stop preaching to his choir   This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up
  • Topics