Trump Assassination Attempt!

Reagan

2 minutes ago, BS Wildcats said:

Sorry as Democrats.  Need to investigate Soros and the Clinton’s.  The Biden Syndicate could be involved as well.  They know brain dead joe cannot win!

Bull… it’s just some goofball who spends too much time on message boards and finally took a shot. It was a coin flip as to which guy was gonna get blasted first. 

If an American believes democracy is at stake, it’s his duty, right? Blame both sides for fanning the flames of partisan anger which is ultimately leading to violence. 

1 minute ago, bullets13 said:

Any arrests made? 

I have read that a person was arrested and another that said a person  was “down”. 

I usually translate that to, no one has a clue and at this point everything is a rumor or speculation. 

1 minute ago, CardinalBacker said:

Bull… it’s just some goofball who spends too much time on message boards and finally took a shot. It was a coin flip as to which guy was gonna get blasted first. 

If an American believes democracy is at stake, it’s his duty, right? Blame both sides for fanning the flames of partisan anger which is ultimately leading to violence. 

Damn sure wasn’t a Republican that shot at him.  TDS is real, you of all ppl should know that, seeing how you’re infected with it.

3 minutes ago, CardinalBacker said:

The softball game where Steve Scalice was almost fatally shot was by another deranged, unhinged DEMOCRAT.  

4 minutes ago, CardinalBacker said:

I think it’s gonna turn out to be a really good thing for Trump- those images are remarkable. I can’t tell if Trump was dropping eff bombs or saying “fight!” when he had his fist raised. 

Dude’s a fighter. 

Don't voice any compliments now. Everyone here knows you jumped with excitement when you heard Trump was shot, and now you are dejected inside that he is not dead. 

5 minutes ago, tvc184 said:

I have read that a person was arrested and another that said a person  was “down”. 

I usually translate that to, no one has a clue and at this point everything is a rumor or speculation. 

Listening to the feed, it sounds like they got him/her. 

8 minutes ago, CardinalBacker said:

Bull… it’s just some goofball who spends too much time on message boards and finally took a shot. It was a coin flip as to which guy was gonna get blasted first

We’ll, if I’m thinking correctly, the last four assassination attempts have been on Republican presidents. Kind of makes you wonder doesn’t it?

1 minute ago, Separation Scientist said:

Don't voice any compliments now. Everyone here knows you jumped with excitement when you heard Trump was shot, and now you are dejected inside that he is not dead. 

Why would I be excited? I’ve got fighting age kids who will likely die in the conflict y’all are trying to start. 

Just now, SmashMouth said:

Well, if I’m thinking correctly, the last four assassination attempts have been on Republican presidents. Kind of makes you wonder doesn’t it?

Nope. Are you counting the shoe that guy slung at GW? 

Reagan got shot by a madman. The last president and presidential candidate that were assassinated were both democrats. What’s your point?