Trump Assassination Attempt!

Reagan

I know that I lean toward the conservative side, and I know that I do not necessarily discount conspiracies.  However, if you are sitting around and waiting on the government to spoon feed you the answers you are part of the problem.  Awaiting the FBI to tell me this wasn’t a political assassination attempt, or that it was is pointless.  Be a free thinker.  Look at what is out there and decide for yourself.  President Trump is very fortunate that he was not struck by a bullet that missed by mere centimeters from being fatal.  Do not let the media inflame you and stay informed.  

This is a reflection of the setx political board and US politics as we clearly want it republicans/ democrats are the devil who want to take away your freedom and slowly kill off your family that’s exactly how both sides describe the other. If you honestly believe that stupid tired dangerous narrative. Then why not kill the opposition before they kill you. This is the political atmosphere for many. Many wish Biden/trump dead or any d/r dead because they don’t just hold different views on how to make America great they’re purposely trying to destroy America. What is any true American to do about that? What difference it makes if this wacko was republican or democrat. Did it matter what party John Wilkes booth or Lee Harvey was affiliated with? Most Americans this age choose to be stupid choose to believe that it’s Republican vs democrats. And this what we get a nation full of idiots. And it seems we beyond repair. We was smaller than an inch away from total chaos to a civil war. Do you love your country enough to tone down the rhetoric? Of course not.

4 hours ago, LumRaiderFan said:

This is the hidden content, please

From the article:

Former Hawaii congresswoman Tulsi Gabbard said the assassination attempt on Donald Trump was "a logical consequence" of the left's extreme rhetoric concerning the former president.

What extreme rhetoric?

1 minute ago, PAMFAM10 said:

This is a reflection of the setx political board and US politics as we clearly want it republicans/ democrats are the devil who want to take away your freedom and slowly kill off your family that’s exactly how both sides describe the other. If you honestly believe that stupid tired dangerous narrative. Then why not kill the opposition before they kill you. This is the political atmosphere for many. Many wish Biden/trump dead or any d/r dead because they don’t just hold different views on how to make America great they’re purposely trying to destroy America. What is any true American to do about that? What difference it makes if this wacko was republican or democrat. Did it matter what party John Wilkes booth or Lee Harvey was affiliated with? Most Americans this age choose to be stupid choose to believe that it’s Republican vs democrats. And this what we get a nation full of idiots. And it seems we beyond repair. We was smaller than an inch away from total chaos to a civil war. Do you love your country enough to tone down the rhetoric? Of course not.

How are we close to a civil war?

Biden pulling all campaign ads “against” Trump. Must have pulled all ads because he can’t campaign on issues or policy. 

Anyone who makes light of this situation is a threat to our Constitutional Republic.

4 hours ago, baddog said:

Failed attempt by the democrats to take out Trump. Who has been after Trump ever since he announced his run for President the first go-round? Give you 3 guesses and the first 2 don’t count.

Gunman was killed on the roof where he was perched. Counter-snipers had to be the ones who took him out. Why didn’t they see him before? The roof was white, so he would have been easy to see…..if you were really looking.

The guy was a registered Republican 

3 minutes ago, Big girl said:

What extreme rhetoric?

The most common one I see is comparing Trump to Hitler (i.e., one of the worst human beings to ever walk the earth).  Likewise, I remember seeing all kinds of posts, emails, etc. opining that Obama might be the anti-Christ when he was in office (hard to get worse than Hitler but this one certainly is).  When a crazy person hears this craziness, it is not a leap for them to believe they are playing hero by ridding the earth of Hitler incarnate or the anti-Christ, etc.  I would guess this is what people are talking about extreme rhetoric.  At some point, words matter and people need to really be responsible when speaking or, as is often the case with social media, sharing.  

And both of these old guys running aren’t doing the best job of leading by example either. 

26 minutes ago, Chester86 said:

I know that I lean toward the conservative side, and I know that I do not necessarily discount conspiracies.  However, if you are sitting around and waiting on the government to spoon feed you the answers you are part of the problem.  Awaiting the FBI to tell me this wasn’t a political assassination attempt, or that it was is pointless.  Be a free thinker.  Look at what is out there and decide for yourself.  President Trump is very fortunate that he was not struck by a bullet that missed by mere centimeters from being fatal.  Do not let the media inflame you and stay informed.  

I leaned away from it being organized after watching the video. ANYBODY who planned this a) wouldn’t be using an AR platform and b) wouldn’t have missed. 

The story that I saw was that the shooter clambered up with his rifle, people were shouting, and he took his shot. He wasn’t chilling up there on the roof. It also looked like the SS sniper spotted him, rose up, then was surprised by how quickly the shooting began-he got back on his scope and plugged the shooter. I suspect that the shooter didn’t have time to set up his shot because he’d been spotted-and instead let loose a series of half-aimed shots. 

All of the evidence about this screams “untrained, poorly equipped, lone wolf.”  To me, anyways. 

1 hour ago, baddog said:

Biden pulling all campaign ads “against” Trump. Must have pulled all ads because he can’t campaign on issues or policy. 

Anyone who makes light of this situation is a threat to our Constitutional Republic.

"It's time to put Trump in the bullseye" -- Joe Biden at a rally, just days before the assination attempt. 

1 minute ago, Separation Scientist said:

Lots of cross over registrations are done by the demoncrats in an effort to interfere with Republican races. Nothing new. 

You left out the would be assassin gave his money to the DEMONCRATS, not Republicans.   

He was one of y’all’s. 

14 minutes ago, Separation Scientist said:

Demoncrat Jacqueline Marsaw, staffer of Demoncrat Rep Bennie Thompson, fired after alleged social media post

"Don't miss next time"

😧

Some liberal company will scoop her up.  That is truly classless.

9 hours ago, SmashMouth said:

Ford, Reagan, GW Bush (car bomb plot), Trump. Sorry it took so long. Had ribs on the pit. 

GW was visiting the country Georgia and someone threw a grenade towards him and the president of that country but the grenade didn’t go off

2 hours ago, CardinalBacker said:

I leaned away from it being organized after watching the video. ANYBODY who planned this a) wouldn’t be using an AR platform and b) wouldn’t have missed. 

The story that I saw was that the shooter clambered up with his rifle, people were shouting, and he took his shot. He wasn’t chilling up there on the roof. It also looked like the SS sniper spotted him, rose up, then was surprised by how quickly the shooting began-he got back on his scope and plugged the shooter. I suspect that the shooter didn’t have time to set up his shot because he’d been spotted-and instead let loose a series of half-aimed shots. 

All of the evidence about this screams “untrained, poorly equipped, lone wolf.”  To me, anyways. 

He was lucky he moved his head when he did!  If Trump had moved his head back 2 inches it would have been all over.  It was divine providence!  

Democrat media’s ‘Hitlerization’ of Trump no match for divine providence!

This is the hidden content, please