Trump Assassination Attempt!

Reagan

4 hours ago, Big girl said:

The guy was a registered Republican 

And I’m a registered Democrat.

That only means which primary you voted in. That includes votes for or against a candidate. 

2 hours ago, Reagan said:

He was lucky he moved his head when he did!  If Trump had moved his head back 2 inches it would have been all over.  It was divine providence!  

Democrat media’s ‘Hitlerization’ of Trump no match for divine providence!

This is the hidden content, please

Meh… any trained sniper would have taken center mass. I don’t think God decided to spare Trump and take that bystander instead. The kid missed. 

And I’m grateful that he did. 

1 hour ago, tvc184 said:

And I’m a registered Democrat.

That only means which primary you voted in. That includes votes for or against a candidate. 

You don’t register as anything in Texas. But you can’t vote in a runoff for one party if you voted in the primary of the other party-but that’s about it. 

What’s nutty is the way that everybody is seizing on the info that puts the other side in a bad light. “The shooter’s dad is a dirty liberal!” Oh, yeah? So why did he purchase an AR for his kid (the shooter)? None of us know for sure, but it sure is enlightening to hear y’all rushing to say he’s not one of y’all’s when there’s a lot of evidence pointing at the the possibility that he is, in fact, one of y’all’s. He was just disguised like one of y’all like them Antifas did on 1/6, right?

The kid looks like he probably got hassled at school, and for about 3/10ths of a second, he was the most powerful person on the planet, capable of changing the course of the nation. 

It’s impressive. 

One of my good buddies called today to discuss. Like a lot of y’all, he thinks Soros/Clinton/Obama/Burisma are behind the failed attempt. 

He was like “boy, can you imagine what would happen if somebody shot Biden? They’d be rioting in every major city last night.”

I had to say “so? Y’all attacked the Capitol when you didn’t like the results of the 2020 election.”

There aren’t any good guys left. 

1 hour ago, CardinalBacker said:

You don’t register as anything in Texas. But you can’t vote in a runoff for one party if you voted in the primary of the other party-but that’s about it. 

What’s nutty is the way that everybody is seizing on the info that puts the other side in a bad light. “The shooter’s dad is a dirty liberal!” Oh, yeah? So why did he purchase an AR for his kid (the shooter)? None of us know for sure, but it sure is enlightening to hear y’all rushing to say he’s not one of y’all’s when there’s a lot of evidence pointing at the the possibility that he is, in fact, one of y’all’s. He was just disguised like one of y’all like them Antifas did on 1/6, right?

The kid looks like he probably got hassled at school, and for about 3/10ths of a second, he was the most powerful person on the planet, capable of changing the course of the nation. 

It’s impressive. 

That is registering. 

We don’t pre register as in many states.

In some states I have read the law. It says you have to declare by December 31 or which primary you intend to vote on for the next year. Being locked in to a psrty only lasts for one year. If not, you can’t vote. 

In Texas, you don’t get locked into a party until the day you vote in a primary. Then like in the pre-register states, you are locked into that party primary until December 31.

So in some states you have to declare a party before January 1 and in Texas it isn’t until that day if you decide to vote in a primary.

Texas doesn’t per se call it registering but it is identical minus a mandatory date to declare. Texas has open declaration dates and others have a deadline.

If you look at the voter rolls then except on rare occasion, mine says Democrat. I haven’t voted for a Democrat in statewide or national elections in 40 years.

The shooter being registered anything is meaningless. 

24 minutes ago, tvc184 said:

That is registering. 

We don’t pre register as in many states.

In some states I have read the law. It says you have to declare by December 31 or which primary you intend to vote on for the next year. Being locked in to a psrty only lasts for one year. If not, you can’t vote. 

In Texas, you don’t get locked into a party until the day you vote in a primary. Then like in the pre-register states, you are locked into that party primary until December 31.

So in some states you have to declare a party before January 1 and in Texas it isn’t until that day if you decide to vote in a primary.

Texas doesn’t per se call it registering but it is identical minus a mandatory date to declare. Texas has open declaration dates and others have a deadline.

If you look at the voter rolls then except on rare occasion, mine says Democrat. I haven’t voted for a Democrat in statewide or national elections in 40 years.

Unless you have TDS and really want to make a point.

43 minutes ago, tvc184 said:

Yes, we register. We don’t pre register as in many states.

I’m just saying…. White kid, gun nut, registered Republican, wearing a 2A shirt at the time of the shooting. 

He wasn’t a leftie. 

15 minutes ago, CardinalBacker said:

I’m just saying…. White kid, gun nut, registered Republican, wearing a 2A shirt at the time of the shooting. 

He wasn’t a leftie. 

the dude looks like a smart nerd IMO, from reading the posts on here we know the left doesn’t have any smart folks.. they say the left wants to do away with guns, but it’s the left who attempts this stuff with guns! They catch themselves in so many lies I don’t see how they decipher it anymore. Like I said I don’t like the dude at all, I wouldn’t waste my piss on him if he was on fire (shouldn’t play with flames) but this was not the way to handle it. IF he manages to win I can see other attempts which will put us in a full war within our own ppl.. they call me left and democrat on here which is cool, but I can promise 1 thing! I’m not short on weapons (26) if I recall correctly or ammo. js

5 hours ago, CardinalBacker said:

Meh… any trained sniper would have taken center mass. I don’t think God decided to spare Trump and take that bystander instead. The kid missed. 

And I’m grateful that he did. 

No doubt!

2 hours ago, Reagan said:

Director of our Secret Service, a woman who did corporate security for PepsiCo,” New York City Councilwoman Vickie Paladino (R) wrote in a post.  Another DEI hire gone wrong!!

I have been reading about that and didn’t know if it was true.

Is the head of the SS really just a corporate security employee prior? 

2 hours ago, tvc184 said:

I have been reading about that and didn’t know if it was true.

Is the head of the SS really just a corporate security employee prior? 

My understanding  is that she was a corporate hire, but had previously been in the secret service agency. At least that’s what the talking heads were saying.  

What did you think of the protection detail that hustled him to the limo?

7 hours ago, WOSdrummer99 said:

... ours. We all have to claim him. This is what we've brought upon ourselves.

I agree, and I’m just pointing out the fact that blaming Dems, Soros, Biden, etc before the facts even come out (like the blowhards we’re doing here) only fans the flames of the fire that’s going to burn us all. 

20 hours ago, CardinalBacker said:

I agree with you, with one exception. The vitriolic hatred is coming from both sides. You can’t claim the high ground just because they hit back harder. 

I don't know of one thing in my post claiming "the high ground". I said Trump's (attempted) assassin was spurred on by left vitriolic hatred. Had Biden been shot, I may have said the same about his shooter. And for the record, "hitting back harder" is the difference between the capital murder of a former president and harsh words aimed at a guy that should have never been president. Apples & airplanes. 😎

43 minutes ago, SmashMouth said:

I don't know of one thing in my post claiming "the high ground". I said Trump's (attempted) assassin was spurred on by left vitriolic hatred. Had Biden been shot, I may have said the same about his shooter. And for the record, "hitting back harder" is the difference between the capital murder of a former president and harsh words aimed at a guy that should have never been president. Apples & airplanes. 😎

But what if the shooter turns out to just be a lunatic of a gun nut?  Nobody's "vitriolic hatred" caused it, in that case.  And FWIW, that's kinda what it's starting to look like.  It's not going to keep anybody on the right from blaming the left, though.

And for what's it's worth, y'all didn't have a problem with "vitriolic hatred" when it came in the form of mean tweets.  You (Smashmouth) have repeatedly defended Trump's rhetoric in the past... but you don't like it when the left does it back.  Which group chants "FJB" at their rallies?  Which group popularized "Let's Go Brandon?"  Then to turn around and cry about "vitriolic hatred" from the left being the problem is just laughable.   

Trump disputed the results of the election, then tried to use every legal and illegal means that can be imagined to stop the peaceful transfer of power in 2020... up to and including attacking the capitol and branding the VP a traitor....but then y'all bristle when Trump is called "a threat to democracy?"  

The fact that no one on the right realizes that they've been at least an equal partner, if not the actual instigators of the escalation in "vitriolic hatred" is baffling, and shows how dumb "our" side can be.