Trump Assassination Attempt!

Reagan

11 minutes ago, CardinalBacker said:

Actually, i was just tossing that phrase back to LumRaiderFan. 

But you didn’t read that one… probably because I didn’t write it. Ol’ CB is occupying all of the space in your brain, I see. 

It doesn't change the fact that you called someone else a nutcase immediately after your "insane" posts. If your expounding on your comedy routine, then good job.

Maybe I just tend to pick on the weak..

54 minutes ago, CardinalBacker said:

Are you finally admitting that a crime happened on 1/6? Good for you. 

Most of these clowns will ignore pictures of MAGA beating the hell out of Capitol police and crushing them in doorways and say “it wasn’t like that…. The police let them in! There was no riot at the Capitol on 1/6! And if there was, it was a false flag attack ordered by George Soros!”

It’s so stupid. Trump was telling a pissed off crowd “head on down there! I’m coming with you!” 

But when they go do what they did, it’s not Trumps fault. But with no single shred of evidence to bolster their claim, will wholeheartedly believe the whole attack was orchestrated and perpetuated by the left. 

You just can’t help a man that’s as dumb as that. 

I haven't seen anyone, on here, say no crime was committed, some folks without a doubt, committed crimes.

I have never claimed otherwise.

I have simply said that is was not an insurrection headed up by Trump, which is 100% true.

Sadly, the democrats have managed to dupe their constituents into believing it was, which is not very difficult.

6 minutes ago, CardinalBacker said:

This is BY FAR the most well-thought out post you’ve ever made. 

We need more of this from you. 

I figured you would be too embarrassed to attempt to rag on others after your humiliating posts. I guess this proves you have no shame.

2 hours ago, CardinalBacker said:

Most of these clowns will ignore pictures of MAGA beating the hell out of Capitol police and crushing them in doorways and say “it wasn’t like that…. The police let them in! There was no riot at the Capitol on 1/6! And if there was, it was a false flag attack ordered by George Soros!”

It’s so stupid. Trump was telling a pissed off crowd “head on down there! I’m coming with you!” 

But when they go do what they did, it’s not Trumps fault. But with no single shred of evidence to bolster their claim, will wholeheartedly believe the whole attack was orchestrated and perpetuated by the left. 

I never said there wasn’t a crime committed.   Not sure why would you would think that.  I’m just saying that Trump did NOT tell people to storm and ransack the Capitol.  And you will not find where he did.  

1 hour ago, LumRaiderFan said:

I haven't seen anyone, on here, say no crime was committed, some folks without a doubt, committed crimes.

I have never claimed otherwise.

I have simply said that is was not an insurrection headed up by Trump, which is 100% true.

Sadly, the democrats have managed to dupe their constituents into believing it was, which is not very difficult.

No one has said there wasn’t a crime committed.  Can’t figure out what rabbit hole he pulled that one from!

34 minutes ago, BS Wildcats said:

I never said there wasn’t a crime committed.   Not sure why would you would think that.  I’m just saying that Trump did NOT tell people to storm and ransack the Capitol.  And you will not find where he did.  

You are correct.  Trump said to go protest PEACEFULLY!  Now what happened after that cannot be blamed on Trump no matter how much they lie about it!

5 hours ago, CardinalBacker said:

He instigated the situation, created a hostile atmosphere, directed people down there, then claims innocence when all hell broke loose. 

No he didn't. I'd call it out if it were true. I am by know means a blind Trump follower. Hell, as a dumba?? kid, I voted for Ross Perot, because I though it was the right thing to do. But Trump didn't do that.

On 7/24/2024 at 10:54 AM, CardinalBacker said:

You sure cant.

Just now, Big girl said:

You sure cant.

How would you know. Do you now have a degree in psychology?

This coming from a person that is being led by the nose by your Liberal media overlords. Gullibility is not a trait to display with pride. You are now moving up in the clown rankings.