Trump Assassination Attempt!

Reagan

15 minutes ago, LumRaiderFan said:

🤦‍♂️ That dumb line again.

You don’t have to like it for it to be true.  There were I don’t know how many polls that showed all of the other Republican candidates performing better against Biden.  

12 minutes ago, bullets13 said:

You don’t have to like it for it to be true.  There were I don’t know how many polls that showed all of the other Republican candidates performing better against Biden.  

It doesn’t have to be true because you say it, it is ignorant to think there is a cake walk for a Republican.

6 minutes ago, LumRaiderFan said:

It doesn’t have to be true because you say it, it is ignorant to think there is a cake walk for a Republican.

If you say so.  How about this?  Any other candidate would have a better chance than trump.  Which doesn’t mean I’m saying he won’t win, but anyone else would almost be guaranteed to, especially in light of Biden’s recent debate

11 minutes ago, bullets13 said:

If you say so.  How about this?  Any other candidate would have a better chance than trump.  Which doesn’t mean I’m saying he won’t win, but anyone else would almost be guaranteed to, especially in light of Biden’s recent debate

That’s all I’ve been saying. These guys would rather lose with trump than win. 

3 minutes ago, bullets13 said:

I tend to agree, but that also works the other way as well.  

True, that’s a shot at the low information voters and the evil section on the left.  I don’t blame either one of them.

House Majority Leader Steve Scalise of Louisiana was one of several Republicans on Saturday who blamed Democrats for telling the public what’s at stake during the upcoming election. He tweeted, “For weeks Democrat leaders have been fueling ludicrous hysteria that Donald Trump winning re-election would be the end of democracy in America. Clearly we’ve seen far left lunatics act on violent rhetoric in the past. This incendiary rhetoric must stop.”

AMEN.  

12 hours ago, CardinalBacker said:

John F Kennedy

Bobby Kennedy

Those are the last two that died, I’m pretty sure. 

Reagan was the last president with an attempt on his life, I’m pretty sure.  But John Hinkley, Jr was trying to impress Jodie Foster-not politically motivated. 

I remember Scalise, but I also remember that female rep (dem) from Arizona (married to the astronaut) that got shot.

Enlighten me… I’m curious who I’m forgetting. 

Ford, Reagan, GW Bush (car bomb plot), Trump. Sorry it took so long. Had ribs on the pit. 

13 hours ago, BS Wildcats said:

Damn sure wasn’t a Republican that shot at him.  TDS is real, you of all ppl should know that, seeing how you’re infected with it.

Well, well, well… 

Registered Republican. 

This is the hidden content, please

If i had to guess, I’d say he’s either a full-fledged wacko seeking glory, or somebody who started out conservative and radicalized into something worse- and he was hoping to trigger a Civil War. 

And I’m sure y’all will claim that it was them Antifas acting out on behalf of George Soros.