Trump Assassination Attempt!

Reagan

13 hours ago, BS Wildcats said:

Damn sure wasn’t a Republican that shot at him.  TDS is real, you of all ppl should know that, seeing how you’re infected with it.

Well, well, well, a 20 year old “registered” republican doesn’t throw up any red flags. Nah, not at all. Some people can’t think past their nose. 2 years in the party makes him a well seeded republican. Lmao

2 hours ago, SmashMouth said:

Ford, Reagan, GW Bush (car bomb plot), Trump. Sorry it took so long. Had ribs on the pit. 

I forgot about Ford, and didn’t consider the car bomb (GW) to be a legitimate attempt. 

But I also forgot about George Wallace (D) from ‘72. 

By my math that makes three Dems, followed by three Rs… that’s a push. 

I’m not counting this one, either. 

This is the hidden content, please

2 hours ago, CardinalBacker said:

Well, well, well… 

Registered Republican. 

If i had to guess, I’d say he’s either a full-fledged wacko seeking glory, or somebody who started out conservative and radicalized into something worse- and he was hoping to trigger a Civil War. 

And I’m sure y’all will claim that it was them Antifas acting out on behalf of George Soros. 

It’s still early.  I’m sure more info will be forthcoming!

Failed attempt by the democrats to take out Trump. Who has been after Trump ever since he announced his run for President the first go-round? Give you 3 guesses and the first 2 don’t count.

Gunman was killed on the roof where he was perched. Counter-snipers had to be the ones who took him out. Why didn’t they see him before? The roof was white, so he would have been easy to see…..if you were really looking.

2 hours ago, CardinalBacker said:

Well, well, well… 

Registered Republican. 

If i had to guess, I’d say he’s either a full-fledged wacko seeking glory, or somebody who started out conservative and radicalized into something worse- and he was hoping to trigger a Civil War. 

And I’m sure y’all will claim that it was them Antifas acting out on behalf of George Soros. 

The registered Republican part was probably to appease the snowflakes.

From the article:

When Crooks was 17 he made a $15 donation to ActBlue, a political action committee that raises money for left-leaning and Democratic politicians, according to a 2021 Federal Election Commission filing. The donation was earmarked for the Progressive Turnout Project, a national group that rallies Democrats to vote. 

1 hour ago, LumRaiderFan said:

The registered Republican part was probably to appease the snowflakes.

From the article:

When Crooks was 17 he made a $15 donation to ActBlue, a political action committee that raises money for left-leaning and Democratic politicians, according to a 2021 Federal Election Commission filing. The donation was earmarked for the Progressive Turnout Project, a national group that rallies Democrats to vote. 

Nope. I’ve seen his picture. Definitely a Republican. Pasty skin, bad haircut, likely a Virgin. 

Definitely one of y’all. 

I think during this horrible incident, the one thing I have laughed about is the media.  One media source puts out, “The Secret Service is treating this as an assassination attempt,” and then every other source prints the same thing.  Well………duh, what else is it?  What else could it be?  The dumbing down of America seems to be increasing at an alarming rate.

9 minutes ago, CardinalBacker said:

Nope. I’ve seen his picture. Definitely a Republican. Pasty skin, bad haircut, likely a Virgin. 

Definitely one of y’all. 

Just saw a video he made. “My name is Thomas Matthew Crooks. I hate Republicans. I hate Trump…”

Definitely not a Republican. Guy’s definitely a whack job though. Spurred on by left vitriolic hatred. He never mentioned hating Biden or any other Democrat though. Hmmm.

15 minutes ago, SmashMouth said:

Just saw a video he made. “My name is Thomas Matthew Crooks. I hate Republicans. I hate Trump…”

Definitely not a Republican. Guy’s definitely a whack job though. Spurred on by left vitriolic hatred. He never mentioned hating Biden or any other Democrat though. Hmmm.

I agree with you, with one exception. The vitriolic hatred is coming from both sides. You can’t claim the high ground just because they hit back harder. 

32 minutes ago, Chester86 said:

I think during this horrible incident, the one thing I have laughed about is the media.  One media source puts out, “The Secret Service is treating this as an assassination attempt,” and then every other source prints the same thing.  Well………duh, what else is it?  What else could it be?  The dumbing down of America seems to be increasing at an alarming rate.

• The FBI called the shooting an attempted assassination. (Al-Jazeera)

• The FBI is investigating the shooting as an assassination attempt. The shooter has been identified as 20-year-old Thomas Matthew Crooks (Fox News)

• The incident is being treated as an assassination attempt, and a motive has yet to be determined. (Bloomberg)

I’m just laughing at everybody that is shocked. This is the next escalation in political violence. 

When you spend four years telling people that your vote doesn’t matter, and that political differences are “good vs evil,” claim that God is on your side, and your side alone, prosecute people on made-up charges, allege election fraud that never occurred, say “our democracy is over if that guy gets elected,” and on and on…. People are going to die.  

I’m just shocked that nobody said “wow… in America one party tried to overturn the election by force…. What’s next?” 

This. This is what’s next. 

And I’m eternally grateful that Trump wasn’t killed, or life as we know it would probably be changed forever. People that y’all know would die over “Ds vs Rs.” How stupid is that?

7 minutes ago, CardinalBacker said:

I’m just laughing at everybody that is shocked. This is the next escalation in political violence. 

When you spend four years telling people that your vote doesn’t matter, and that political differences are “good vs evil,” claim that God is on your side, and your side alone, prosecute people on made-up charges, allege election fraud that never occurred, say “our democracy is over if that guy gets elected,” and on and on…. People are going to die.  

I’m just shocked that nobody said “wow… in America one party tried to overturn the election by force…. What’s next?” 

And I’m eternally grateful that Trump wasn’t killed, or life as we know it would probably be changed forever. People that y’all know would die over “Ds vs Rs.” How stupid is that?

You shouldn’t be shocked, it’s the exact rhetoric you’ve been spewing that led to this.  

15 minutes ago, CardinalBacker said:

Not that my validation matters, but I agree with you.  My two-cents added is what and how do we change this mindset?  Patriotism is not taught in schools anymore.  As a kid we used to learn all of the songs of the armed force branches.  We were encouraged to be patriotic.  Now, kids are taught to literally hate this country.  We (USA) have a past, and it is not always pretty.  However, we (USA) have done so much for this planet and our citizens.  We (USA) have moved away from God.  Go to church on Sunday, pray as a family, and pray for our leaders.  Problems are there, let’s work to find solutions.

14 minutes ago, LumRaiderFan said:

You shouldn’t be shocked, it’s the exact rhetoric you’ve been spewing that led to this.  

C’mon, man!

It’s hilarious to watch the guys who told us to “toughen up! They’re just mean tweets” crying like little girls with skinned knees and begging the Dems to stop with rhetoric because it’s dangerous.

Yall the snowflakes. 

2 minutes ago, CardinalBacker said:

C’mon, man!

It’s hilarious to watch the guys who told us to “toughen up! They’re just mean tweets” crying like little girls with skinned knees and begging the Dems to stop with rhetoric because it’s dangerous.

Yall the snowflakes. 

I wouldn’t say anything, but you want to get on here and call for folks to tone it down when you’ve spewed the most nonsense about Trump, man up and own your words.

I know it’s hard for libs to man up but give it a try.

23 minutes ago, Chester86 said:

Not that my validation matters, but I agree with you.  My two-cents added is what and how do we change this mindset?  Patriotism is not taught in schools anymore.  As a kid we used to learn all of the songs of the armed force branches.  We were encouraged to be patriotic.  Now, kids are taught to literally hate this country.  We (USA) have a past, and it is not always pretty.  However, we (USA) have done so much for this planet and our citizens.  We (USA) have moved away from God.  Go to church on Sunday, pray as a family, and pray for our leaders.  Problems are there, let’s work to find solutions.

Great post…. I’ve thought about this a lot over time. 

My opinion? Hard times. Either caused by an economic collapse or a war. 

You can give up on the education system helping-all educators and administrators are required to attend a four year indoctrination in the way of an aptly named “liberal arts degree.”  The left has done an incredible job of taking over the education of our kids and utilizing that to their advantage. 

If the situation gets so bad that people feel like their only hope is through God, we have a chance. Or if an event or series of events that make 9/11 seem insignificant by comparison. There’s nothing like a common enemy to unite us all as Americans. I just don’t know if we survive an onslaught. 

17 minutes ago, baddog said:

Hillary would look like Frank Loggia in Scarface when they phoned and told him they missed. 
It’s so great to see some poster who are glad he was shot. Says a lot about character. 

I haven’t seen anybody posting that they’re glad he got shot. 

It’s all made up in your mind… like election fraud. 

2 hours ago, baddog said:

People in the crowd saw the perp on the roof and yelled at the SS that he was up there and had a gun. They did nothing until after he fired. Total setup.

I can’t get away from something being off either.  Bullets isn’t wrong about the polling numbers. Elections are won in the middle and the only person worse with the middle right now than Trump is Biden.  Biden won’t voluntarily step aside despite the Dems trying to push him aside.  You’re telling me a building across from the staging area wasn’t secured and a guy crawling around on a roof visible from the ground was missed by trained rooftop snipers?  I’m about the furthest thing from a conspiracy theorist because the simplest explanation is often the correct one.  But some young nut job pulling this off isn’t the simplest one here imo.  Something stinks to high heaven.