Trump's VP pick today?

Drudge is reporting that Trump will announce his VP pick today.  Any thoughts on who you'd like to see?  I'd prefer Marco Rubio, but I think there's a real problem with residency-the both can't come from Florida, supposedly.  I took it as good news that Nikki Haley will be going to the convention after all.  It seems unlikely, too, but I'd be good with her ( I voted for her in the primary back in March).  I just hope it's not some whackjob who brings nothing to the table but a good "yes sir, mister Trump!  You're right again, sir!"

I wonder if Vance lost his chance by blaming Biden directly for the attack on Trump in PA Saturday. 

Thoughts?

I just hope it's not some whackjob who brings nothing to the table but a good "yes sir, mister Trump!  You're right again, sir!"

A whack job? No.

A VP who says yessir to what the president says? Absolutely.

The VP is a direct representative of the president and should at least publicly be a yes man or woman.

Look at Harris. As much as I dislike that cackling word salad, look at the job she has trying to make public comments supporting Biden which she is expected to do.  In that situation she is correctly doing her job. Publicly she has to say yessir, good job sir. 

8 minutes ago, tvc184 said:

I just hope it's not some whackjob who brings nothing to the table but a good "yes sir, mister Trump!  You're right again, sir!"

A whack job? No.

A VP who says yessir to what the president says? Absolutely.

The VP is a direct representative of the president and should at least publicly be a yes man or woman.

Look at Harris. As much as I dislike that cackling word salad, look at the job she has trying to make public comments supporting Biden which she is expected to do.  In that situation she is correctly doing her job. Publicly she has to say yessir, good job sir. 

Perhaps I misspoke. I meant someone who is just trying to be the next Trump. In Pence we got a guy whose attributes complemented Trump, not mimicked him. 

Do we need Trump 2.0 fighting with signposts as a VP?

1 hour ago, CardinalBacker said:

Drudge is reporting that Trump will announce his VP pick today.  Any thoughts on who you'd like to see?  I'd prefer Marco Rubio, but I think there's a real problem with residency-the both can't come from Florida, supposedly.  I took it as good news that Nikki Haley will be going to the convention after all.  It seems unlikely, too, but I'd be good with her ( I voted for her in the primary back in March).  I just hope it's not some whackjob who brings nothing to the table but a good "yes sir, mister Trump!  You're right again, sir!"

I wonder if Vance lost his chance by blaming Biden directly for the attack on Trump in PA Saturday. 

Thoughts?

I would prefer Burgum (sp?) or Rubio. 

47 minutes ago, Reagan said:

Based on what I’ve heard Trump say, my speculation would be Gov Burgam.  But, there’s been a lot of talk about JD Vance.  So…

PS — It for sure won’t be a DEI pick!!  

Isn’t Vance the guy who only shows his bottom teeth when he talks? I can’t trust a man like that not to bite me. 

edit: *no homo. 

20 minutes ago, SmashMouth said:

I would prefer Burgum (sp?) or Rubio. 

I wish I knew more about Burgum(?), but I don’t even know his name for certain. 

Rubio would be my pick, but I really wonder if there’s something to the whole “not from the same state” argument. 

Haley would shake things up and make one heck of a splash. 

6 minutes ago, Reagan said:

Let's see, as VP's, we are pitting a former Marine vs an insane cackler.  I feel sorry for the one that's DEI!   

Which one is DEI? You are a racist if you think that successful black people are due to "DEI"

Edited by Big girl
Verbiage

12 minutes ago, Big girl said:

Which one is DEI? You are a racist if you think that successful black people are due to "DEI"

Remember -- JoeBama said he was going to pick a black female as VP.  Never once said he was going to pick a qualified black female!  Come on, Big girl, that's what's DEI is all about.  The white female head of the Secret Service was in charge of security for Pepsico.  What, she guarded the Cheetos?  (Grin) 

You know, some people are so far left that everything looks right to them.  So, not everything is racist!  I know facts can be a stubborn thing!  BTW, she's in charge of the border.  I just heard she's only been down there "one" time!  I'm all ears:  What has she accomplished as VP?!

10 minutes ago, Big girl said:

I'm gonna have to agree with Reagan on this one... Biden picked Kamala Harris from a pool of women of color-no one else was considered.  That's a DEI pick, without question. 

This is the hidden content, please

Who knows if she would have been qualified otherwise?  We'll never know, because she was picked primarily because of her skin tone and genitalia.  That's not much of a victory for people like her, in my mind anyways. 

52 minutes ago, Reagan said:

Remember -- JoeBama said he was going to pick a black female as VP.  Never once said he was going to pick a qualified black female!  Come on, Big girl, that's what's DEI is all about.  The white female head of the Secret Service was in charge of security for Pepsico.  What, she guarded the Cheetos?  (Grin) 

You know, some people are so far left that everything looks right to them.  So, not everything is racist!  I know facts can be a stubborn thing!  BTW, she's in charge of the border.  I just heard she's only been down there "one" time!  I'm all ears:  What has she accomplished as VP?!

The white lady was a secret service agent for 25 years before joining Pepsico. She appears to be qualified.

This is the hidden content, please

JD Vance is going to absolutely eviscerate Cackling Kamala if/when they debate.

Then 29 year old Cackling Kamala rose in politics only by being married 60 year old LA Mayor Willie Browns mistress. Before Cackling Kamala, she was widely know as "heels up Harris" due to her opportunistic sleeping with Brown and political others.   

JD Vance is  a Summa Cum Laude Yale Law School graduate. Cackling Kamala is only capable of word salads.

Evisceration is coming for Kamala. Even though she is as dumb as she is, she knows this. Total Evisceration.    

2 hours ago, Separation Scientist said:

JD Vance is going to absolutely eviscerate Cackling Kamala if/when they debate.

Then 29 year old Cackling Kamala rose in politics only by being married 60 year old LA Mayor Willie Browns mistress. Before Cackling Kamala, she was widely know as "heels up Harris" due to her opportunistic sleeping with Brown and political others.   

JD Vance is  a Summa Cum Laude Yale Law School graduate. Cackling Kamala is only capable of word salads.

Evisceration is coming for Kamala. Even though she is as dumb as she is, she knows this. Total Evisceration.    

Any bets she avoids the debate like the plague?!  It would/could be worst than JoeBama's performance.  And that's saying a lot!!  LOL!!