Trump's VP pick today?

5 minutes ago, Reagan said:

Correct me if I'm wrong, but doesn't the muslim religion/book say to kill all infidels who do not believe?  

@Big girl  @UT alum  @Boyz N Da Hood

I am not a scholar of Islam or the Koran, so I can’t tell you what their scriptures mean. Where do you get your information? You know, the Bible says to stone adulterers. So what’s your point?

1 hour ago, BS Wildcats said:

The Jews are no where near what Muslims are, they are good people, so I will never call them that.  Now for Muslims, they are scum suckers.  Call me what you want, if it makes you feel better!

The Jews killed Christ. 

Good thing most Christians (like I assume you are) don’t hold that against them. 

8 hours ago, BS Wildcats said:

To protect America from scum sucking Muslims

How is that different from a Christian hating Muslim? You go against  the Christ’s teaching with statements like that. What’s wrong with you?

4 hours ago, LumRaiderFan said:

Says the guy who has voted for him every time he has run, lol.

I honestly don't believe that. CB is a parrot for CNN/MSNBC talking points......plus, even Democrats knew Harris was bad, which is why her popularity was 1% when she ran......but now, after doing such an AMAZING job at the border, she is ready to be President.....

14 minutes ago, thetragichippy said:

I honestly don't believe that. CB is a parrot for CNN/MSNBC talking points......plus, even Democrats knew Harris was bad, which is why her popularity was 1% when she ran......but now, after doing such an AMAZING job at the border, she is ready to be President.....

He has said so himself, actually I'm just taking him at his word. 🙂

47 minutes ago, thetragichippy said:

81 million people voted for her in November of 2020… but now y’all expect them to pick the guy they voted against in 2020? 

Yall trippin’.  

15 minutes ago, CardinalBacker said:

81 million people voted for her in November of 2020… but now y’all expect them to pick the guy they voted against in 2020? 

Yall trippin’.  

The cheat won’t be believable this time.  They won’t have the shield of the scamdemic to use as cover.  But just in case, the RNC has employed 100,000 poll watchers and 500 lawyers just in case.  Last time it was a perfect storm for the devils to perform.  Not this time, my friend.  

Trump 2024 — To Big To Rig!!

24 minutes ago, Reagan said:

Trump 2024 — To Big To Rig!!

Keep saying it to yourself. Maybe even you will believe it. I sure don’t. 
UFOs, JFK, 2016 Election, WMD’s in Iraq, Iran-Contra, MK-Ultra (if you don’t know about that one, look it up. Very interesting), Watergate, the killing Clintons, I could keep going and going and going. And you’re trying to tell me that this year‘s election is bigger than all of that? It’s bigger than life from another planet? It’s bigger than the murder of a president? Like I said, keep saying it to yourself. Maybe even you will believe it.

12 minutes ago, SmashMouth said:

Keep saying it to yourself. Maybe even you will believe it. I sure don’t. 
UFOs, JFK, 2016 Election, WMD’s in Iraq, Iran-Contra, MK-Ultra (if you don’t know about that one, look it up. Very interesting), Watergate, the killing Clintons, I could keep going and going and going. And you’re trying to tell me that this year‘s election is bigger than all of that? It’s bigger than life from another planet? It’s bigger than the murder of a president? Like I said, keep saying it to yourself. Maybe even you will believe it.

Apparently you don't understand the quote.  To Big To Rig means the momentum is so huge that the devils can't steal it this time.  Like I've said before, the devils had the scandemic as cover which they don't have this time.  It'll be harder to hide from the American people this time around.  We have 100,000 pol watchers and 500 lawyers on the ready just in case!  Heck, Trump is up in Minnesota, Virginia and New Hampshire.  It's like a snowball effect.  As we get closer to November it'll grow and grow.  You can't stop an avalanche!!  

Trump 2024 -- To Big To Rig!!

30 minutes ago, Reagan said:

Apparently you don't understand the quote.  To Big To Rig means the momentum is so huge that the devils can't steal it this time.  Like I've said before, the devils had the scandemic as cover which they don't have this time.  It'll be harder to hide from the American people this time around.  We have 100,000 pol watchers and 500 lawyers on the ready just in case!  Heck, Trump is up in Minnesota, Virginia and New Hampshire.  It's like a snowball effect.  As we get closer to November it'll grow and grow.  You can't stop an avalanche!!  

Trump 2024 -- To Big To Rig!!

I totally understand the quote. It’s stupid and dangerous. Also, it’s “Too” not “To”. I’m saying nothing is too big to rig. Just like all the examples I gave you. 

35 minutes ago, SmashMouth said:

I totally understand the quote. It’s stupid and dangerous. Also, it’s “Too” not “To”. I’m saying nothing is too big to rig. Just like all the examples I gave you. 

I hear what you’re saying, but some people just don’t want to understand.  That’s the problem with the election fraud lie… some people still believe it. If someone believes that election fraud occurred, all they must do is stop the “cheating” and the rightful person will win. IF there was no election fraud (!) then the results will turn our exactly the same… an army of lawyers and poll watchers won’t matter if fraud didn’t occur. 

39 minutes ago, CardinalBacker said:

I hear what you’re saying, but some people just don’t want to understand.  That’s the problem with the election fraud lie… some people still believe it. If someone believes that election fraud occurred, all they must do is stop the “cheating” and the rightful person will win. IF there was no election fraud (!) then the results will turn our exactly the same… an army of lawyers and poll watchers won’t matter if fraud didn’t occur. 

That's rich. A known liar accusing people of lying. You must be auditioning for a spot on "The View".

39 minutes ago, CardinalBacker said:

From the article:  "Vice President Kamala Harris is such a sure thing to win the Democrat presidential nomination that they're going to cheat to make sure she stays that way.  

Because what the Democrats are up to today is 100% and not an exaggeration.

You might recall that in Ye Olde Golden Tymes — that would be the weeks before Presidentish Joe Biden completely voluntarily dropped out of the presidential race before Rep. Nancy Pelosi (D-Kremlin) could force him to — the DNC had rigged its own game in his favor. Using Ohio's ballot law as its justification, even though the state quickly changed the law to accommodate the Dems' late convention date, the DNC decided to hold a virtual roll call vote to make Biden the nominee weeks before the convention.

But now Biden is out and Harris is in and...

...yeah, they're still at it regardless — and the press is helping, naturally."

Oh -- but the Dems don't cheat!

This is the hidden content, please