Trump's VP pick today?

46 minutes ago, Reagan said:

From the article:  "Vice President Kamala Harris is such a sure thing to win the Democrat presidential nomination that they're going to cheat to make sure she stays that way.  

Because what the Democrats are up to today is 100% and not an exaggeration.

You might recall that in Ye Olde Golden Tymes — that would be the weeks before Presidentish Joe Biden completely voluntarily dropped out of the presidential race before Rep. Nancy Pelosi (D-Kremlin) could force him to — the DNC had rigged its own game in his favor. Using Ohio's ballot law as its justification, even though the state quickly changed the law to accommodate the Dems' late convention date, the DNC decided to hold a virtual roll call vote to make Biden the nominee weeks before the convention.

But now Biden is out and Harris is in and...

...yeah, they're still at it regardless — and the press is helping, naturally."

Oh -- but the Dems don't cheat!

This is the hidden content, please

I read the article… where’s the part about the fake, errrrr “replacement” electors, calls to election officials to “just find her the votes,” etc?

I guess if people attack the DNC at the convention next month to stop the counting of delegates, that won’t be considered cheating either…. 

You're gonna be burning your computer up in November again trying to find articles that PROVE, once and for all, that the Dems cheated again, lol. 

What are you gonna blame this time? You can’t blame the “scamdemic” that the most powerful man on the planet was too stupid to stop, lol.

14 hours ago, CardinalBacker said:

Yup…. Thanks for proving once again that all republicans aren’t racists, but all racists are republicans. 

I just saw this. Don't know how I missed it earlier.

This is again Hall of Fame material. We definitely need to archive and enshrine this post in the Hall of Fame of Worst Posts on this board. Although you have some stiff competition, you might end up owning the Top10 worse posts ever.

45 minutes ago, Englebert said:

I just saw this. Don't know how I missed it earlier.

This is again Hall of Fame material. We definitely need to archive and enshrine this post in the Hall of Fame of Worst Posts on this board. Although you have some stiff competition, you might end up owning the Top10 worse posts ever.

It’s like I always say… everybody that smokes isn’t trashy, but every single trashy person that you’ve ever met was a smoker. 

Same way with bigots and Rs. Not all Rs are bigots, but you can bet that any bigot out there supports Trump. 

It’s always the same thing. Everybody is all about prayer in schools until they hear it involves a prayer mat or wearing a yamaka. “Freedom of religion is only supposed to apply to US. Not THEM.”

30 minutes ago, CardinalBacker said:

It’s like I always say… everybody that smokes isn’t trashy, but every single trashy person that you’ve ever met was a smoker. 

Same way with bigots and Rs. Not all Rs are bigots, but you can bet that any bigot out there supports Trump. 

It’s always the same thing. Everybody is all about prayer in schools until they hear it involves a prayer mat or wearing a yamaka. “Freedom of religion is only supposed to apply to US. Not THEM.”

You worship the people that think Black people are too stupid to obtain an identification card. Your leaders maintain that minorities have no chance at succeeding at anything without the White man's help. That is you. Own it.

You continually make the dumbest posts, but just like a good little Liberal sheeple when called out, you try to squirm your way out of it with pathetic lies. When that doesn't work, you just run,,,only to resurface with more pathetic lies. You constantly accuse others of actions of which your are guilty. I'm really, really getting tired of feeling sorry for you. 

I'm guessing your parents own the only house in Bridge City with a basement.

1 hour ago, Englebert said:

You worship the people that think Black people are too stupid to obtain an identification card. Your leaders maintain that minorities have no chance at succeeding at anything without the White man's help. That is you. Own it.

You continually make the dumbest posts, but just like a good little Liberal sheeple when called out, you try to squirm your way out of it with pathetic lies. When that doesn't work, you just run,,,only to resurface with more pathetic lies. You constantly accuse others of actions of which your are guilty. I'm really, really getting tired of feeling sorry for you. 

I'm guessing your parents own the only house in Bridge City with a basement.

I don’t worship any politician… you’re just mad that I won’t kneel down and worship Trump along side you. 

6 hours ago, CardinalBacker said:

I don’t worship any politician… you’re just mad that I won’t kneel down and worship Trump along side you. 

I laugh at you, and you interpret that as I am mad. You are sincerely very bad at this. I really don't know why you try. Does it make you feel good to constantly be wrong? Have fun embarrassing yourself...some more.

12 hours ago, CardinalBacker said:

Not all Rs are bigots, but you can bet that any bigot out there supports Trump.

Far from true. I have first-hand knowledge of this. My Alabama born & bred father-in-law thought it was funny to teach his grandkids (my children and others) racial epithets including the "big one" which will get you banned from life and sent straight to Hell in today's climate. He was getting up in age and decided to vote for Biden because he heard that he would get more benefits from the Democrats. 100% true story. He and I discussed it while NASCAR was playing one Sunday afternoon, but after the election was over. I explained to him my opinion on his erred thinking. All in all, he was a very good man who was raised in a different time and was very racially prejudiced - a bigot, using your words. He still had a Biden sticker on the back of his pick-up truck when he died.

That's the problem with stereotypes. They are slung around like gospel and used for and against people based on an oversimplified image or idea of a person.

Yeah, buddy…. Looks like nobody bothered to vet JD Vance… it’s a non-stop parade of things that he’s said that don’t pass the sniff test. It looks like he’s going from being “no help” to an actual hinderance. 

There are actually articles being written questioning whether or not it would be wise to find a new VP candidate. I don’t think it’s possible. 

This is the hidden content, please