Trump's VP pick today?

To be clear, DJT does NOT have a final solution in mind. There’s no indication of that-period. 

BUT it’s obvious that he generates the kind of support from his minions that they WOULD do whatever he asked of them.

His rallies literally look like Nazi rallies with the banners and flags. When have you seen another politician generate that kind of support since the early 1940s?

I think that a lot of people (myself included) aren’t comparing Adolph to DJT in terms of atrocities, but rather by the loyalty that he enjoys from his supporters who will look past any misdeed since it was “for the benefit of the country.” I always wondered how Hitler convinced the people of Germany to go along with his evil scheme. Watching MAGA overlook and excuse abhorrent behavior, I finally see how it CAN happen. 

That comparison is warranted. 

25 minutes ago, baddog said:

Most people who fling the “Hitler” comparison immediately prove they know nothing about Hitler’s rise to power. I would think the lefties who hate Israel makes for a better comparison. 

1 hour ago, Boyz N Da Hood said:

Vance thinks Donald is “americas Hitler”.. lol right up the rights alley, at least they don’t try to hide it any longer

Yeah, and Kamala nailed Joe Biden for being buddies and speaking highly of 2 segregationist senators and for working with them to oppose bussing.

16 minutes ago, SmashMouth said:

Yeah, and Kamala nailed Joe Biden for being buddies and speaking highly of 2 segregationist senators and for working with them to oppose bussing.

I don’t get on here defending this administration it’s sad that this is the best we have… both parties should be ashamed!

2 hours ago, Boyz N Da Hood said:

Vance thinks Donald is “americas Hitler”.. lol right up the rights alley, at least they don’t try to hide it any longer

Tune in and you might learn someting. I watched JDV interview last night. That question was asked, and he had a great answer. He admitted he made one innapropiate comment years ago but has since seen with his own eyes the excellence Trump brought to America and even the whole world. He commented he clearly saw the world at peace, almost zero terrorism, a secure border, and a  rocking ecomonmy with almost no inflation, etc. and he was throughly convinced Trump is the best man to lead the nation. If that does not convince you, why would Trump (of all people) choose a VP that hates him? Trump is totally convinced about JDV. Open your eyes like JDV did years ago. Learn things, It can help you too.    

29 minutes ago, Separation Scientist said:

Tune in and you might learn someting. I watched JDV interview last night. That question was asked, and he had a great answer. He admitted he made one innapropiate comment years ago but has since seen with his own eyes the excellence Trump brought to America and even the whole world. He commented he clearly saw the world at peace, almost zero terrorism, a secure border, and a  rocking ecomonmy with almost no inflation, etc. and he was throughly convinced Trump is the best man to lead the nation. If that does not convince you, why would Trump (of all people) choose a VP that hates him? Trump is totally convinced about JDV. Open your eyes like JDV did years ago. Learn things, It can help you too.    

What else was he supposed to say in the interview? He said exactly what he was supposed to say, sorry for not being sorry, I want no part of that cult. Have a good day 

1 hour ago, SmashMouth said:

Boring. Wasn't that like 8 years ago? Luckily, several years ago, he realized he was wrong.

How’s it any different than everything else posted on here about Biden or whoever else in the past? Folks get on here and post all types of stuff that was years ago and yall run with it but now it’s ok lol

How’s it any different than everything else posted on here about Biden or whoever else in the past? Folks get on here and post all types of stuff that was years ago and yall run with it but now it’s ok lol

Well, my problem with Biden is in the here & now - and even more importantly the future. And it's interesting that you don't like Biden or Trump and you don't vote for any mainstream candidate, but you sure seem to throw about 99% of the shade exclusively on Trump.

2 minutes ago, SmashMouth said:

Well, my problem with Biden is in the here & now - and even more importantly the future. And it's interesting that you don't like Biden or Trump and you don't vote for any mainstream candidate, but you sure seem to throw about 99% of the shade exclusively on Trump.

One can complain about both sides and never commit or be wrong. It’s a safe space. 

3 hours ago, SmashMouth said:

Didn't the vp candidate dislike Trump at one time?

2 hours ago, Separation Scientist said:

Lmbo. 🤣

48 minutes ago, Big girl said:

Didn't the vp candidate dislike Trump at one time?

He (Vance) did not like Trump at all several years ago - until Trump became president and changed Vance's mind. That was the reason for my post about Kamala. She, too, dogged her president before being named VP. And now that Biden's too feeble to do the job, he doesn't have enough confidence in his DEI pick for VP to step aside and let her run the country. Even when you're a leftist progressive democrat, "old white guys" habits sure are hard to break. I bet that really chaps her butt. Lmao.

2 hours ago, SmashMouth said:

Cause I don’t like Donald! I don’t need Biden no Donald to save me. I wake up everyday put my big boy britches on and grind… I bought a new house this past November and not to brag or anything but it was right at $600k for the house and 15 acres between Lindale and Mineola… long story short blame Biden for whatever u want. The ones who work and don’t need government to save them are still doing good

23 minutes ago, Boyz N Da Hood said:

Cause I don’t like Donald! I don’t need Biden no Donald to save me. I wake up everyday put my big boy britches on and grind… I bought a new house this past November and not to brag or anything but it was right at $600k for the house and 15 acres between Lindale and Mineola… long story short blame Biden for whatever u want. The ones who work and don’t need government to save them are still doing good

Well I've got kids in their 20's & one in her 30's and they're having one helluva time paying for daycare, gas & groceries. Two of them can't figure out how they can pay for all that & buy a house or pay rent too. None of them get a handout from the government. None of them have new cars. I'm glad you are able to afford those things, sincerely. But for young adults, even with 2 parents working, merely getting by is all you can hope for.

Amen!!!!!  I would actually prefer the government to stay out of my business.

3 hours ago, SmashMouth said:

Well I've got kids in their 20's & one in her 30's and they're having one helluva time paying for daycare, gas & groceries. Two of them can't figure out how they can pay for all that & buy a house or pay rent too. None of them get a handout from the government. None of them have new cars. I'm glad you are able to afford those things, sincerely. But for young adults, even with 2 parents working, merely getting by is all you can hope for.

I’m 31 myself, be 32 the 26th of this month! Single dad of a 13 year old boy.. no excuses I know what I have to do. That’s why I laugh and ignore most on here cause they know nothing about me

10 hours ago, Boyz N Da Hood said:

I’m 31 myself, be 32 the 26th of this month! Single dad of a 13 year old boy.. no excuses I know what I have to do. That’s why I laugh and ignore most on here cause they know nothing about me

I’m happy for you and your personal success. That is not the norm though. Folks are struggling.