Biden has Covid

Well, well, well. Not surprised. My wife and I are watching TV and clearly Biden and the Dems are in full implosion mode. Its getting real late in the election cycle to change course, and senile grumpy Joe is digging in his heels refusing to leave. Only "God could make me go" he says. Wife asks me what do I think will happen. I tell her the puppet masters who installed Biden will likely take him out. She asks what do I mean by that. I tell her it would not surprise me if Biden has a "cardiovascular event" and dies much the way multiple people on the wrong side of the Clintons committed sucide by a double tap to the back of the head. LOL. 

Now Biden is backing off the God statement, now saying "health issues could make him go". Suddenly he has Covid. Interestingly enough, neither him or his staff around him are wearing masks. How does that work? Real strange days in Bidens world. The Dims are about to take him out, one way or another I bet. Stay tuned...        

This is the hidden content, please

A maskless Biden arrived at Harry Reid International Airport in Nevada on Wednesday afternoon, following the announcement of his diagnosis. Reporters questioned him about his condition as he walked to Air Force One.

Schumer, Schiff, Pelosi, and Jeffries are now on the record saying that Biden needs to step aside. I think that he’ll emerge from COVID and announce that he’s releasing his delegates and endorsing Harris. Possibly leaving the nomination up for grabs (instead of anointing Harris), but dropping out of the race, regardless.  That’s when we’ll find out for certain who the next President will be. The announcement will re-energize dem and undecided voters, the half-hearted “assassination attempt” will be a faded memory, and Trump loyalists will look back on this week (7/13-7/20) like they look back on election night in 2020… when they were so elated because they thought they’d had the presidency in the bag. 

Dems roll in ‘24. 

Biden was filmed yesterday being helped into a SUV. His helpers literally inches away from him helping him up into his seat. Biden - no mask. All his helpers in the SUV - no mask.

Covid is a strange disease. If you are a Republican, you BETTER mask yourself and stay a mile away from everyone else, or you get fired and/or arrested.

If you are Biden, Schiff, Fauci, Pelosi, Gavin Newsome, the Obamas, or an illegle immigrant, feel free to go anywhere and do anything with Covid and without a mask.  

79% of Dems are fine with Kamala replacing Biden.  She has a higher approval rating among Dems than Trump has among Republicans. 

So much for that “she was only polling at 3% in the 2020 Primaries before she dropped out” way of thinking. 

“Madame President” is headed your way, thanks to nominating a failed reality TV star three times in a row. 

Trump 2028!!!

Lololololol!!!!!

8 minutes ago, CardinalBacker said:

So much for that “she was only polling at 3% in the 2020 Primaries before she dropped out” way of thinking. 

So now you believe polls? 

Kamala will lose to Trump.  Once she starts talking, her popularity will drop......JUST like it did when she ran for President. 

The border/economy are the top issues, ahead of abortion rights, and she was in charge of the border and part of the administration that sunk the economy..........she has a huge hill to climb. 

And right now, Trump and the republican party are on a roll.

7 minutes ago, thetragichippy said:

Kamala will lose to Trump.  Once she starts talking, her popularity will drop......JUST like it did when she ran for President. 

The border/economy are the top issues, ahead of abortion rights, and she was in charge of the border and part of the administration that sunk the economy..........she has a huge hill to climb. 

I think you’re completely right… if you could somehow resolve the fact that the most Americans hate Trump and will vote for ANYBODY else.  That’s the biggest problem with a Trump candidacy. 

Because honestly, she and Biden beat trump in ‘20, and everybody figured Biden wouldn’t finish this term-and they still voted for her. 

Mix up a cocktail and pretend like Trump won-you’re as close as you’re over gonna get to another Trump win. 

13 minutes ago, thetragichippy said:

And for what it’s worth, my 401k hit an all time high yesterday, everybody that wants a job has one… the economy was wrecked when Trump handed it over, and it’s honestly not bad now. The borders have been closed and half of American prefer legal abortions. 

she’s in. 

51 minutes ago, CardinalBacker said:

if you could somehow resolve the fact that the most Americans hate Trump and will vote for ANYBODY else.  That’s the biggest problem with a Trump candidacy. 

He gained 12 million votes from 2016 to 2020. Most people don't hate Trump, that is a CNN talking point,,,,,Pelosi now wants Biden to drop out because he is not going to win........I would be willing to make a friendly wager that Trump will win in 2024........

1 hour ago, CardinalBacker said:

79% of Dems are fine with Kamala replacing Biden.  She has a higher approval rating among Dems than Trump has among Republicans. 

“Madame President” is headed your way, thanks to nominating a failed reality TV star three times in a row. 

Trump 2028!!!

Lololololol!!!!!

Someone would have to be on some fine heavy drugs to think the insane cackler could beat Trump.  Sure, CNN and MSLSD would lie about it. So...  LOL!!

1 hour ago, CardinalBacker said:

And for what it’s worth, my 401k hit an all time high yesterday, everybody that wants a job has one… the economy was wrecked when Trump handed it over, and it’s honestly not bad now. The borders have been closed and half of American prefer legal abortions. 

she’s in. 

For awhile now, there's been a disconnect between the economy and the stock market.  For years money has gone into the stock market through the government's QE policies.  We can point to what Trump did to stimulate the economy.  Can't point to any pro-economy things JoeBama has done.

BTW -- We can't Make America Great Again through DEI policies.  JoeBama's regime is 100% in favor of this.  

Under Biden More Americans on Welfare and Fewer Americans Working!

3 hours ago, Separation Scientist said:

Biden was filmed yesterday being helped into a SUV. His helpers literally inches away from him helping him up into his seat. Biden - no mask. All his helpers in the SUV - no mask.

Covid is a strange disease. If you are a Republican, you BETTER mask yourself and stay a mile away from everyone else, or you get fired and/or arrested.

If you are Biden, Schiff, Fauci, Pelosi, Gavin Newsome, the Obamas, or an illegle immigrant, feel free to go anywhere and do anything with Covid and without a mask.  

Maybe they are vaccinated.

55 minutes ago, Big girl said:

Maybe they are vaccinated.

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣Didn’t matter a few years ago.  Democrats are so stupid, being vaccinated doesn’t keep you from spreading it 🙄🙄!   Like the ones you see riding around in cars with no passengers, yet they wear a mask.  I always tell my wife, there goes another stupid Democrat!  

2 hours ago, CardinalBacker said:

she’s in. 

The borders have been closed!!  What??  You been drinking that Dim kool-aid?

8 hours ago, CardinalBacker said:

Schumer, Schiff, Pelosi, and Jeffries are now on the record saying that Biden needs to step aside. I think that he’ll emerge from COVID and announce that he’s releasing his delegates and endorsing Harris. Possibly leaving the nomination up for grabs (instead of anointing Harris), but dropping out of the race, regardless.  That’s when we’ll find out for certain who the next President will be. The announcement will re-energize dem and undecided voters, the half-hearted “assassination attempt” will be a faded memory, and Trump loyalists will look back on this week (7/13-7/20) like they look back on election night in 2020… when they were so elated because they thought they’d had the presidency in the bag. 

Dems roll in ‘24. 

Who do you think will be a viable candidate, other than Harris?