Reports Are That JoeBama Will Step Down As Democratic Nominee; Will Not Endorse Kamalina Harris!

Reagan

38 minutes ago, Reagan said:

Defiant Biden vows to ‘win’ despite growing revolt!   @CardinalBacker Have you been talking to JoeBama?!  (Grin)

This is the hidden content, please

My prediction is that Biden will drop out of the race in a matter of days, not weeks.  I think that the Ds are trying to map out the best path to victory.  It would be very smart of them (and if Biden is willing) to step out of the race AND resign his presidency.  Kamala would have these last few months of experience as president, including all of the benefits that entitles.  Being introduced as President, the official seal on every single podium, and the fact that a vote for Trump would be a vote for removing the first blah, blah, blah.  I could definitely see this happening.  

I mean, it makes sense if they don't intend to nominate a different D to run against Trump, and would be another feather in Biden's cap.  It's possible, anyways. 

The Dems are pushing hard for Biden to bail, sooner rather than later.

Jill and Hunter Biden are pushing hard for him to stay. 

A tug of war between two people and 40 million people. 😎

It is being reported that the Dims want Hillarious Clintonista to swoop in at the National Convention and be the Dims nominee!    But -- will JoeBama allow it?   But, But -- will blacks allow Kamalina to be passed over for a white woman?!  I would shout from the mountain top how racist the Dims are.  And then have Gruesome Newsome there also.  Folks, you can't make this stuff up!  

1 hour ago, UT alum said:

Was that fake news, or just plain wrong?  It’ll be even sweeter to see him get his a** handed to him by a bi-racial woman.

And you’re probably one that thinks she will be a good potus.  As you replied in another thread, WRONG!

25 minutes ago, BS Wildcats said:

If you believe that, you really are a few bricks shy of a load.  What has she done that leads you to believe she will do a good job?

I didn’t say that. I said she would be better than the convicted felon. 

24 minutes ago, UT alum said:

I didn’t say that. I said she would be better than the convicted felon. 

She won’t achieve energy independence, she won’t produce low unemployment rates among minorities and she’s proven that she will(has) made a mess of the border.

Like most libs, you live in lala land.

She’s a walking disaster.