Anyone Thinks This Punk Was Actually The Shooter?!

Reagan

15 minutes ago, bullets13 said:

I’m leaning a lot more towards incompetence.  And a lack of resources in place to begin with.  

This clown was seen 30 minutes prior to Trump taking the stage.  SS protocol states that they never should let Trump on the stage.  Or as it's actually stated "out of the holding area".  Incompetence? On purpose?  Either way it almost got a man killed.  So, why hasn't anyone resigned or be fired?!

PS -- there's talk of someone on the water tower.  

PSS -- why no drones scouting the area?

1 hour ago, Reagan said:

This clown was seen 30 minutes prior to Trump taking the stage.  SS protocol states that they never should let Trump on the stage.  Or as it's actually stated "out of the holding area".  Incompetence? On purpose?  Either way it almost got a man killed.  So, why hasn't anyone resigned or be fired?!

PS -- there's talk of someone on the water tower.  

PSS -- why no drones scouting the area?

It did get a man killed.

You meant to say THE man killed.

Well, you have conspiracy theorists or sheeple who believe what they are told is true and never question anything. I don’t know if there were multiple shooters, but I am willing to listen and decide for myself. Can’t see how that’s a problem for some people. 

2 hours ago, baddog said:

Well, you have conspiracy theorists or sheeple who believe what they are told is true and never question anything. I don’t know if there were multiple shooters, but I am willing to listen and decide for myself. Can’t see how that’s a problem for some people. 

That implies that there are only two options. Either it was a cover up or you are following the herd.

That’s half (maybe even a majority) the problem with politics on both sides. You have to choose A or B in lockstep.

How about people who just want to see what happens? 

Personally, i think this PROVES what I’ve suspected all along… it was prophesied in Revelations 13:3.

“And I saw his head as though it had been smitten unto death; and his death-stroke was healed: and the whole earth wondered after the beast;

Trump is the Antichrist…  you can’t even argue with me about this. Don’t you believe the Bible?

2 hours ago, tvc184 said:

That implies that there are only two options. Either it was a cover up or you are following the herd.

That’s half (maybe even a majority) the problem with politics on both sides. You have to choose A or B in lockstep.

How about people who just want to see what happens? 

The only problem I see with people waiting to see what happens is that you would be lumped in with the crazy crowd of theorists. I personally haven’t mentioned cover-up. Cover-up is waiting for a Commission similar to Warren to dictate what happened. I am still not convinced with their findings. I would be the one “waiting” for the JFK files to be declassified. There’s a theory in and of itself.

If we need to go to 3 groups, I have no problem with that.

1 hour ago, baddog said:

The only problem I see with people waiting to see what happens is that you would be lumped in with the crazy crowd of theorists. I personally haven’t mentioned cover-up. Cover-up is waiting for a Commission similar to Warren to dictate what happened. I am still not convinced with their findings. I would be the one “waiting” for the JFK files to be declassified. There’s a theory in and of itself.

If we need to go to 3 groups, I have no problem with that.

I was referring to a cover up as the conspiracy theorists. If there was a conspiracy then there has to be a cover up. 

4 hours ago, CardinalBacker said:

Personally, i think this PROVES what I’ve suspected all along… it was prophesied in Revelations 13:3.

“And I saw his head as though it had been smitten unto death; and his death-stroke was healed: and the whole earth wondered after the beast;

Trump is the Antichrist…  you can’t even argue with me about this. Don’t you believe the Bible?

There is a thought provoking parallel but it doesn’t prove anything.

5 hours ago, CardinalBacker said:

One of your more asinine posts!

My opinion only:

Inside Job: No

Multiple Shooters: No

Cover up: NA if not an inside job or coordinated effort

Incompetence: ALL DAY

I don't think the necessary importance was placed on protecting DJT. A lackadaisical approach which led to an incompetent plan & detail. Kinda like the entire Biden administration.

19 minutes ago, SmashMouth said:

My opinion only:

Inside Job: No

Multiple Shooters: N;

Cover up: NA if not an inside job or coordinated effort

Incompetence: ALL DAY

I don't think the necessary importance was placed on protecting DJT. A lackadaisical approach which led to an incompetent plan & detail. Kinda like the entire Biden administration.

THIS!!!