Biden is out…

1 hour ago, CardinalBacker said:

Now we find out who the next president is going to be. 

Dems roll in ‘24!!!!

Hillary, Hillary!!  If they bypass the insane cackler, then they are going to have to appease the blacks some how.  Otherwise there’ll be a revolt.  So — I’m saying:  Hillary and Big Mike!!  

11 minutes ago, baddog said:

Not sure who the dems have in mind to replace Biden, but it has to be a black female.

DEI is a total failure, but the Dims don’t care!  They just want to be able to say they were the first this and that, country be damned.  And the black female Harris will be a total failure.  Look how the black female failed with the  cesspool that is Chicago.  Hillary won’t be much better, nor will Big Mike.

2 hours ago, CardinalBacker said:

Now we find out who the next president is going to be. 

Dems roll in ‘24!!!!

For the sake of the country, we better hope it’s not Kamala, not that you are that concerned how the country will fare.  You just want to pound your chest and say I told you so.  Harris will not beat Trump, if they run her out there.

27 minutes ago, baddog said:

Not sure who the dems have in mind to replace Biden, but it has to be a black female.

Better hope it’s Kamala.  If they plug in anyone who appears slightly competent and not a complete nut job Trump is going to be in a dogfight 

12 minutes ago, BS Wildcats said:

For the sake of the country, we better hope it’s not Kamala, not that you are that concerned how the country will fare.  You just want to pound your chest and say I told you so.  Harris will not beat Trump, if they run her out there.

My concern is that if they pick just about anyone but her they quite possibly will beat him.  

16 minutes ago, bullets13 said:

Better hope it’s Kamala.  If they plug in anyone who appears slightly competent and not a complete nut job Trump is going to be in a dogfight 

Harris is in. Both Clintons have endorsed her.

6 minutes ago, tvc184 said:

Likely she is.  However, she may have about a 2 week run of as much press and TV appearances as she can get.  Then, the powers that be in the party check their own polling to see how she stands against Trump.  If she doesn't show well, we may be witnessing one wild DNC in about a month. 

17 minutes ago, tvc184 said:

Yobama has not endorsed her.  He knows how bad it's gonna be.  This is gonna be fun!

PS -- Just saw Pelosi does not endorse her either!  

Black support for Trump has increased to as much as 23% from such polls as The NY Times, CBS and Qinnipiac. That is significant. Those are hardly Republican leaning polls. 

Imagine the support for Trump or more likely the staying away from the polls by Black voters if the first B/F VP president is shunned, particularly in favor of a White candidate.

Jesus…. Immediately after Biden drops out, Trump posts something about “Crooked Joe Biden” instead of being congratulatory or just keeping his stupid mouth shut. He went into the whole “Joe Biden should have never been the President” and just like that, the 81 million people who DID vote for Biden said “to hell with this… I still hate Trump. I’m going f to vote for ANYBODY but that clown and his supporters.”

The guy who was trying to keep it together just can’t. He can’t hide the piece of crap that he is. He’s going to melt down between now and the election. He, like most of you, can’t understand that most people don’t like him or his antics. Actually they HATE him and his antics. 

Kamala/Anybody in a cakewalk.