Biden is out…

15 minutes ago, tvc184 said:

Black support for Trump has increased to as much as 23% from such polls as The NY Times, CBS and Qinnipiac. That is significant. Those are hardly Republican leaning polls. 

Imagine the support for Trump or more likely the staying away from the polls by Black voters if the first B/F VP president is shunned, particularly in favor of a White candidate.

Democrats enjoy the devout support of the Black Community just like Trump has the support of the racists and religious hypocrites. Don’t worry… the blacks will vote D, 94% + just like they always do.  

The funny thing is that the Latino vote could probably be won by the Rs, but in true racist fashion, the Rs are promising to deport all of their friends and relatives that are here seeking asylum.  

Rs are dumb, and they can’t hide it. 

Nobody thought Joe Biden was going to finish his first term, which meant that Kamala was going to be President if Biden got elected… and America was like “yeah…. Anybody but Trump.”  

And now y’all think it’s gonna work out differently? That’s a special kind of blind allegiance that flies in the face of the facts. 

Trump 2028!!!!

9 minutes ago, Boyz N Da Hood said:

D's were going to win with old biden! Now they're definitely going to win! Crazy thing is I'd vote for another republican other than Conald... now depending who they trout out I'll probably vote for the D candidate 

That’s what the country has been saying… “anybody but these two again.” Well, the Ds listened and gave a fresh choice…  the Rs just bought more Trump merch.  

America is going to thank the Ds by electing somebody besides Trump. 

Too Big to Rig!!!

31 minutes ago, CardinalBacker said:

Jesus…. Immediately after Biden drops out, Trump posts something about “Crooked Joe Biden” instead of being congratulatory or just keeping his stupid mouth shut. He went into the whole “Joe Biden should have never been the President” and just like that, the 81 million people who DID vote for Biden said “to hell with this… I still hate Trump. I’m going f to vote for ANYBODY but that clown and his supporters.”

The guy who was trying to keep it together just can’t. He can’t hide the piece of crap that he is. He’s going to melt down between now and the election. He, like most of you, can’t understand that most people don’t like him or his antics. Actually they HATE him and his antics. 

Kamala/Anybody in a cakewalk. 

Why show humility and compassion when you can pile it on?  Definitely a misstep on his part.  He needs to worry about winning the undecided voters over, not rallying the already rabid core fan base.  

I’m curious where his platform goes from here.  He’s spent the last couple of months running on Biden’s senility.  I guess if Harris gets the nomination he can run on her covering up Biden’s senility.  

Just now, bullets13 said:

Why show humility and compassion when you can pile it on?  Definitely a misstep on his part.  He needs to worry about winning the undecided voters over, not rallying the already rabid core fan base.  

Right? Bury the hatchet and go get some votes. 

Nope… “he was the worst President in history!” And of course, the name-calling. 

I’m curious where his platform goes from here.  He’s spent the last couple of months running on Biden’s senility.  I guess if Harris gets the nomination he can run on her hiding the fact that Biden was senile.  

They need to figure it out, quick. Scrap the Hunter Biden angle, the “y’all hid the fact that Biden was senile” angle, and even the “let’s find a way to pin the assassination attempt on the Ds” angle. 

That shooting was YEARS ago at this point. It’s old news. Hyperbole, exaggeration, tall tales, speculation, half truths, and whole lies make might ‘em cheer at your rallies, but it’s not gonna do a thing to convince people who aren’t already in the fold to vote trump. 

He’s gonna get shredded. 

8 minutes ago, CardinalBacker said:

They need to figure it out, quick. Scrap the Hunter Biden angle, the “y’all hid the fact that Biden was senile” angle, and even the “let’s find a way to pin the assassination attempt on the Ds” angle. 

That shooting was YEARS ago at this point. It’s old news. Hyperbole, exaggeration, tall tales, speculation, half truths, and whole lies make might ‘em cheer at your rallies, but it’s not gonna do a thing to convince people who aren’t already in the fold to vote trump. 

He’s gonna get shredded. 

I don’t think he’ll get shredded.  I thought he was 50/50 against Biden until the debates, and after I assumed he would win.  I think if he goes against Kamala he’s about 50/50 again, which means he’s gotta start winning votes and not just banking on winning because the other side is terrible.  Kamala IS terrible, but she’ll galvanize some voters who may not have gotten out for Biden.  

15 minutes ago, CardinalBacker said:

He’s gonna get shredded. 

Man this thread is comical. Please keep the posts coming. I haven't laughed this hard in a while. Thanks.

3 minutes ago, bullets13 said:

I don’t think he’ll get shredded.  I thought he was 50/50 against Biden until the debates, and after I assumed he would win.  I think if he goes against Kamala he’s about 50/50 again, which means he’s gotta start winning votes and not just banking on winning because the other side is terrible.  Kamala IS terrible, but she’ll galvanize some voters who may not have gotten out for Biden.  

Shredded might be a strong word… I expect a mirror image of 2020. 

Hate is a much more powerful motivator than love. And most Americans hate Trump. The people that voted for Harris before her and Biden saved our economy and lead us out of COVID are gonna vote for her again. 

15 minutes ago, CardinalBacker said:

He’s gonna get shredded. 

One thing Joe and Kamala can’t run from is our border fail and crisis. Kamala’s big (and maybe only) platform will be abortion. It’s yet to see how much that will help or hurt her.

8 minutes ago, CardinalBacker said:

Shredded might be a strong word… I expect a mirror image of 2020. 

Hate is a much more powerful motivator than love. And most Americans hate Trump. The people that voted for Harris before her and Biden saved our economy and lead us out of COVID are gonna vote for her again. 

Your economical analysis is the stuff of legends. "Biden saved our economy" is comedic gold. How do with come with this stuff?

Keep'em coming.

36 minutes ago, bullets13 said:

Rabid core fan base?????? Have you seen any of the woke crowd and liberal snowflakes who would vote for Biden? If you’re going to sling adjectives like “rabid”, at least look around.

People now backing Kamala saying she can whip Trump when she was the absolute first to drop out of the democratic nominee race in 2020. Where does your thinking come from?

15 minutes ago, baddog said:

Rabid core fan base?????? Have you seen any of the woke crowd and liberal snowflakes who would vote for Biden? If you’re going to sling adjectives like “rabid”, at least look around.

People now backing Kamala saying she can whip Trump when she was the absolute first to drop out of the democratic nominee race in 2020. Where does your thinking come from?

Based on the fact that she beat Trump in 2020. 

28 minutes ago, baddog said:

There’s a rabid core base on each side.  There wasn’t any reason to bring up those on the left for the point I was making.  Trump has to quit worrying about riling up his diehards and start working on the swing votes, period.  

52 minutes ago, LumRaiderFan said:

Not sure why these political geniuses aren’t relaying this invaluable information to the RNC and save our country.

You’re right, they should stick to what they did last election, since it worked so well.  I guess we’ll see what happens this time.  At least he has a weaker opponent and the country is in a bad spot.  Maybe that’ll be enough for people to look past his childish behavior, but maybe not.  Kinda thought you were above insulting sarcasm, tbh 

There’s a rabid core base on each side.  There wasn’t any reason to bring up those on the left for the point I was making.  Trump has to quit worrying about riling up his diehards and start working on the swing votes, period.  

Should the Democrats also need to work on the swing votes?

Biden and the whole Democrat side can childishly call Trump every name in the book (including Hitler and the Devil himself), but the swing voters don't seem to care. Trump tweets that Biden should have never been President, and somehow this will cost him the election due to the swing voters being offended. I would like to meet these swing voters. Should anybody try to court these people? Why do the most "sensitive" people have the power to determine the future of this country? Shouldn't policies matter the most? If so, shouldn't we as a country, on both sides, ostracize the swing voters. If what you say is correct, and I tend to agree with you, aren't the swing voters detrimental to this country?