Biden is out…

7 minutes ago, Englebert said:

Prosecuting someone base on past and unrelated behavior is about as unAmerican as one can get. It is really disheartening hearing you take this position.

And this behavior from the left will continue long after Trump is gone. 

3 minutes ago, Englebert said:

You qualified it.

We’ll have to disagree on that.  I said it was wrong.  I didn’t say he deserved it.  It’s not a lie that had he not done it in the first place they wouldn’t have been able to bring charges, politically motivated or not.  

10 minutes ago, bullets13 said:

I think the difference is you agreed with a lot of what Trump said so maybe it didn’t seem as bad 

I agree with a lot of Trumps policies. I don't get too offended, or even pay attention to someone's behavior. I didn't care about the incredible arrogance by Clinton or the clinical narcissistic behavior by Obama. Their policies sucked.

I didn't pay attention to basically anything Trump said. I heard some things I didn't like, but nothing dealt with policy. I also heard the pathetic and unconscionable diatribes the Liberals launched at Trump. I didn't really pay attention to that either. Apparently you agreed with the Liberals excoriating and flat out lying about him...so it didn't seem as bad. Again, this seems to only cut one way with swing voters.

2 hours ago, LumRaiderFan said:

And this behavior from the left will continue long after Trump is gone. 

On that we can agree.  It’s my sincere hope that whoever comes after Trump will get away from it and bring the Republican Party back to the party of values and truth.  It’s unfortunate that the success he’s had with his antics has led to a few others in the party replicating his behavior.  

1 minute ago, Englebert said:

I agree with a lot of Trumps policies. I don't get too offended, or even pay attention to someone's behavior. I didn't care about the incredible arrogance by Clinton or the clinical narcissistic behavior by Obama. Their policies sucked.

I didn't pay attention to basically anything Trump said. I heard some things I didn't like, but nothing dealt with policy. I also heard the pathetic and unconscionable diatribes the Liberals launched at Trump. I didn't really pay attention to that either. Apparently you agreed with the Liberals excoriating and flat out lying about him...so it didn't seem as bad. Again, this seems to only cut one way with swing voters.

Nah, I don’t like any of it from either side.  

3 minutes ago, bullets13 said:

We’ll have to disagree on that.  I said it was wrong.  I didn’t say he deserved it.  It’s not a lie that had he not done it in the first place they wouldn’t have been able to bring charges, politically motivated or not.  

You engaged in the classical and very textbook "blaming the victim". You can try to  crawfish all you want, but the evidence is there. At least you are trying to crawfish instead of doubling down.

Just now, bullets13 said:

Nah, I don’t like any of it from either side.  

But you accused me of such behavior.

And again, like I've been saying...apparently the swing voters are swayed by the behavior from one side, but ignore like behavior from the other side. I'm guessing we can now agree on that statement.

2 minutes ago, bullets13 said:

On that we can agree.  It’s my sincere hope that whoever comes after Trump will get away from it and bring the Republican Party back to the party of values and truth.  It’s unfortunate that the success he’s had with his antics has led to a few others in the party replicating his antics.  

If we’re comparing the parties based on values and truth, there is no comparison.

I guess the antics of creating false documents to prosecute your opposition bother me much more than rude behavior, sadly many voters don’t have a clue to what I’m even talking about.

That’s our real problem.

7 minutes ago, bullets13 said:

On that we can agree.  It’s my sincere hope that whoever comes after Trump will get away from it and bring the Republican Party back to the party of values and truth.  It’s unfortunate that the success he’s had with his antics has led to a few others in the party replicating his antics.  

What "antics" are you referring to?

Name calling or policies?

2 minutes ago, Englebert said:

But you accused me of such behavior.

And again, like I've been saying...apparently the swing voters are swayed by the behavior from one side, but ignore like behavior from the other side. I'm guessing we can now agree on that statement.

Swing voters=voters with no core values.

Once again, our biggest problem, and isn’t going away.

2 minutes ago, LumRaiderFan said:

If we’re comparing the parties based on values and truth, there is no comparison.

I guess the antics of creating false documents to prosecute your opposition bother me much more than rude behavior, sadly many voters don’t have a clue to what I’m even talking about.

That’s our real problem.

I’ll address this before I go.  I agree with you, but Trump is a terrible example of values and truth.  But not a bad president, for whatever that’s worth.  A lot in my estimation, but not in everyone’s 

Just now, bullets13 said:

I’ll address this before I go.  I agree with you, but Trump is a terrible example of values and truth.  But not a bad president, for whatever that’s worth.  A lot in my estimation, but not in everyone’s 

I'm still curious on the values and truth of swing voters. They seem to be harmful to our way of life by voting on misplaced emotion. Should Trump be courting these people like you suggested?

12 minutes ago, Englebert said:

What "antics" are you referring to?

Name calling or policies?

Name calling, lying, being a jerk, insults, etc.  so much of it is theatre, and it’s embarrassing. It certainly doesn’t reflect well on the Republican Party.  That doesn’t mean he wasn’t a good president, or had bad policy, and it doesn’t mean I’m saying that being a good person is more important than being a good president.  But I am saying that I hope the next guy who comes along can manage to be a good presidential candidate without me having to feel a little dirty for voting for him.  

5 minutes ago, Englebert said:

I'm still curious on the values and truth of swing voters. They seem to be harmful to our way of life by voting on misplaced emotion. Should Trump be courting these people like you suggested?

Only if he wants to win the election.  Guys on here have been blaming them for 3.5 years for the last election.  Forgive me for suggesting that maybe he try a different route this go round to swing them back.  Night! 

8 minutes ago, bullets13 said:

Only if he wants to win the election.  Guys on here have been blaming them for 3.5 years for the last election.  Forgive me for suggesting that maybe he try a different route this go round to swing them back.  Night! 

So he should coddle the "threats to democracy" to save the country?

It's that time for me also. Night!

22 minutes ago, LumRaiderFan said:

Swing voters=voters with no core values.

Once again, our biggest problem, and isn’t going away.

THE #1 problem we have is America has lost its moral compass. I agree it is not going away. America tolerates and even embraces immorality. I don't think Harris calling for unlimited abortion for example, will hurt her in the election one bit. Sad days in America. 

13 minutes ago, bullets13 said:

Name calling, lying, being a jerk, insults, etc.  so much of it is theatre, and it’s embarrassing. It certainly doesn’t reflect well on the Republican Party.  That doesn’t mean he wasn’t a good president, or had bad policy, and it doesn’t mean I’m saying that being a good person is more important than being a good president.  But I am saying that I hope the next guy who comes along can manage to be a good presidential candidate without me having to feel a little dirty for voting for him.  

Yes, hopefully the next guy will be better personality wise. I really don't care that much. I'm more concerned with the swing voters recognizing what is good for the country instead of voting for feelings. They are the ones that gave us Biden...the worst president in United States history. I'm afraid they will do it again.

12 minutes ago, Englebert said:

So he should coddle the "threats to democracy" to save the country?

It's that time for me also. Night!

Trump tried to overturn the 2020 election by lying about election fraud. 

He’s the biggest threat to democracy since Communism. 

9 minutes ago, Englebert said:

Yes, hopefully the next guy will be better personality wise. I really don't care that much. I'm more concerned with the swing voters recognizing what is good for the country instead of voting for feelings. They are the ones that gave us Biden...the worst president in United States history. I'm afraid they will do it again.

Just because trump says Biden “was the worst president in history” doesn’t make it true. 

We’ve had way worse in my lifetime. 

4 hours ago, CardinalBacker said:

Democrats enjoy the devout support of the Black Community just like Trump has the support of the racists and religious hypocrites. Don’t worry… the blacks will vote D, 94% + just like they always do.  

The funny thing is that the Latino vote could probably be won by the Rs, but in true racist fashion, the Rs are promising to deport all of their friends and relatives that are here seeking asylum.  

Rs are dumb, and they can’t hide it. 

So if blacks vote 94% for their own race, but whites split roughly 50/50, then the whites are racist? Try again, troll.

Blacks are starting to wake up. The most racist thing ever is them being held down on the Democrats plantation. The Dems feed them hand out "give me's" for their vote, but blacks suffer greatly under Dem rule. For example the Biden-Harris inflation has hit them WAY harder that other demographics. A lot are still too stupid to see thats the truth, and will always vote Dem regardless, but some are waking up and wiseing up and realizing they can reach better, more productive lives when Republican administrations  support free market opportunity for all.      

Just now, Separation Scientist said:

So if blacks vote 94% for their own race, but whites split roughly 50/50, then the whites are racist? Try again, troll.

Blacks are starting to wake up. The most racist thing ever is them being held down on the Democrats plantation. The Dems feed them hand out "give me's" for their vote, but blacks suffer greatly under Dem rule. For example the Biden-Harris inflation has hit them WAY harder that other demographics. A lot are still too stupid to see thats the truth, and will always vote Dem regardless, but some are waking up and wiseing up and realizing they can reach better, more productive lives when Republican administrations  support free market opportunity for all.      

Hide and watch. They won’t vote for Trump over Kamala. 

Guaranteed. 

Trump 2028!