Biden is out…

3 minutes ago, Englebert said:

Stick with this routine. It will generate plenty of laughs. I know I did.

But you’re a known commodity- you’ll do as you’re told and never think twice about it. It’s the same way with other segments of voters… they know that they can count on you, no matter how bad it gets-you won’t waver. 

Then you call people who think for themselves inferior, “fence riders” or never daring to be great by sticking to one side- when in fact that dogmatic way of thinking only signals weakness of character, low intelligence, and a slave-like mentality. 

I feel bad for you, honestly. 

4 minutes ago, CardinalBacker said:

But you’re a known commodity- you’ll do as you’re told and never think twice about it. It’s the same way with other segments of voters… they know that they can count on you, no matter how bad it gets-you won’t waver. 

Then you call people who think for themselves inferior, “fence riders” or never daring to be great by sticking to one side- when in fact that dogmatic way of thinking only signals weakness of character, low intelligence, and a slave-like mentality. 

I feel bad for you, honestly. 

No you don't. If you exhibited a modicum of morality, you might have some credibility. But you don't...obviously.

You sure like to accuse me of saying things I never said. Must go hand-in-hand with all the blatant lying you are so fond of. 

Keep the posts coming. Focus on me some more. Your attacks on Trump are just so worn out and tiresome. Try some new material.

Help me understand… how does your blindly supporting a man with no moral compass (Trump) show morality on your part, but pointing out the fact that trump has bad character flaws indicate a lack of morals on my part? 

You can’t make it make sense because it’s dumb. “I support Trump (who’s a piece of crap), but the fact that my support of this absolute dung pile of a human is steadfast, so therefore I’m more moral than you…. You just flip-flop around and follow your conscience and your moral code… that makes you weak. I never waver, even when my guy is blatantly wrong- that makes me strong.”

Said no one of average or better intelligence, ever. 

2 minutes ago, CardinalBacker said:

Help me understand… how does your blindly supporting a man with no moral compass (Trump) show morality on your part, but pointing out the fact that trump has bad character flaws indicate a lack of morals on my part? 

You can’t make it make sense because it’s dumb. “I support Trump (who’s a piece of crap), but the fact that my support of this absolute dung pile of a human is steadfast, so therefore I’m more moral than you…. You just flip-flop around and follow your conscience and your moral code… that makes you weak. I never waver, even when my guy is blatantly wrong- that makes me strong.”

You are immoral because you constantly lie about the man...then say he is immoral because he lies. That is some funny stuff right there.

You say I blindly follow Trump. Hilarious.

You constantly try to put Trump supporters in a box based on your extremely flawed views. You ridicule "us" constantly, then say Trump is a POS for ridiculing others. And the breathtaking thing about this is you don't even realize it. That is some funny stuff right there.

Please keep your analysis of Trump supporters coming. Future comedians will study your material for years.

Gee Tennessee, duh, I wonder how they counted the ballots by hand before the computer age and electronic balloting? Just to count to 1 million at a rate of 1 number per second takes almost 12 days. 

16 minutes ago, CardinalBacker said:

Why on God’s green earth would you have ever voted for Trump, as you claim to have done?  Twice, as a matter of fact!

1 minute ago, BS Wildcats said:

She’s awful, but yet, you don’t care.  You are the definition of a low info voter!

Can Harris read a teleprompter? That would be a huge plus for her because she sucks royally at impromptu. She draws blanks like Biden. Can you imagine her meeting with Putin? Probably wear a short skirt. 

2 minutes ago, BS Wildcats said:

Why on God’s green earth would you have ever voted for Trump, as you claim to have done?  Twice, as a matter of fact!

It’s called a troll, nothing more. 

37 minutes ago, baddog said:

Gee Tennessee, duh, I wonder how they counted the ballots by hand before the computer age and electronic balloting? Just to count to 1 million at a rate of 1 number per second takes almost 12 days. 

It’s in front of you, but you refuse to see it. 

It took two months to count the ballots in Florida in 2000.  

Just be quiet. 

Never in the history of this country has the ballot counting ceased over several states, all of which conveniently happened to be swing states. Never. Right in front of you but you refuse to accept it, so shut up. 

3 hours ago, Bobcat1 said:

'The Simpsons' already predictied this, I wouldn't waste your vote for Trump. :) 

This is the hidden content, please

My conscience doesn’t allow me to vote for those that believe in murdering babies.

if the last 4 years isn’t proof enough of what liberals destructive nature can do then we have a very divided nation 

3 minutes ago, CardinalBacker said:

It’s in front of you, but you refuse to see it. 

It took two months to count the ballots in Florida in 2000.  

Just be quiet. 

If you feel the need to tell someone to shut up, I mean, be quiet, then you might want to direct that comment into a mirror. Baddog is not the one embarrassing himself with every post.

56 minutes ago, 5GallonBucket said:

My conscience doesn’t allow me to vote for those that believe in murdering babies.

if the last 4 years isn’t proof enough of what liberals destructive nature can do then we have a very divided nation 

So you’re not voting Trump?

He’s in favor of the abortion pill and the exceptions (rape, incest, health of mother).  So you ARE supportive of a man who supports the murder of babies. 

3 hours ago, CardinalBacker said:

The Rs are in a bad spot. They don’t seem to have any ammunition with which to fight. “Biden is too old” was a good one, but as of noon yesterday, Trump is the old geezer that’s running for President.

The nonsense I have read in this post is mind boggling.

@CardinalBacker - So your observation is that Trump and Republicans are in a bad spot because Biden dropped out (because he was going to lose to Trump) and they replaced him with someone could could not even win her own State in the primary? I'm still willing to take a bet Trump wins.....btw

Several are criticizing Trumps social media messaging,  Lets see, he was politically impeached twice(wrongly), He was convicted of 34 felony counts(that will be over turned, but still), he had pending cases in Florida, Washington and Georgia, yet he still out did all of his challengers in the primary and handedly won the Republican nomination.

Fast forward to today, due to supreme court rulings, at best, most if not all charges will have to be re-filed if there is even enough evidence to charge him. Documents case was dropped.  Add that he also was struck by a bullet, and didn't coward (like I would of) and pumped his fist and chanted fight......

So, you may not like his game plan, you may hate his social media post,  but it will be known as one of the greatest political come backs in history.  

In this current administration, what has Harris done? She will get some votes on her abortion stance, but in the national polls Border Security is ahead of abortion.....and she was in charge of the border......and it's in the worst shape it has ever been in.  Did I mention she couldn't even win her state in the primary and when she dropped out she had a 1% approval rating? 

Republicans don't seem to be in a bad spot right now........

Lastly, if it is Harris......Don't you think the Democrats robbed the millions of people that voted for Biden in the primaries?

I thought Democrats counted every last vote?? 

6 minutes ago, CardinalBacker said:

Trump knows what’s up!!!!

From your link.....LMAO

In 2015, Harris redistributed the donations by giving the funds to a nonprofit focused on Central American civil rights.

“It’s interesting: I was looking at the ones I’m running against. I’ve contributed to most of them. Can you believe it?” 

said while campaigning in 2016. “I’ve given to Democrats. I’ve given to Hillary. I’ve given to everybody! Because that was my job. I gotta give to them. Because when I want something, I get it. When I call, they kiss my (expletive).”

10 minutes ago, thetragichippy said:

The nonsense I have read in this post is mind boggling.

@CardinalBacker - So your observation is that Trump and Republicans are in a bad spot because Biden dropped out (because he was going to lose to Trump) and they replaced him with someone could could not even win her own State in the primary? I'm still willing to take a bet Trump wins.....btw

Several are criticizing Trumps social media messaging,  Lets see, he was politically impeached twice(wrongly), He was convicted of 34 felony counts(that will be over turned, but still), he had pending cases in Florida, Washington and Georgia, yet he still out did all of his challengers in the primary and handedly won the Republican nomination.

Fast forward to today, due to supreme court rulings, at best, most if not all charges will have to be re-filed if there is even enough evidence to charge him. Documents case was dropped.  Add that he also was struck by a bullet, and didn't coward (like I would of) and pumped his fist and chanted fight......

So, you may not like his game plan, you may hate his social media post,  but it will be known as one of the greatest political come backs in history.  

In this current administration, what has Harris done? She will get some votes on her abortion stance, but in the national polls Border Security is ahead of abortion.....and she was in charge of the border......and it's in the worst shape it has ever been in.  Did I mention she couldn't even win her state in the primary and when she dropped out she had a 1% approval rating? 

Republicans don't seem to be in a bad spot right now........

Lastly, if it is Harris......Don't you think the Democrats robbed the millions of people that voted for Biden in the primaries?

I thought Democrats counted every last vote?? 

Potato, potatoe… you keep looking at the technicals, when the fundamentals are what rule at the end of the day. Trump looked great standing next to Joe Biden, who has serious mental deficiencies. At the end of the day, people will vote for a candidate that they like the best-and most people hate Trump-nothing changes that. 

Republicans really, really don’t like Kamala- and that’s not going change. Unfortunately there are more people that hate trump than love him. It’s just math. 

The ONLY thing that I can see changing the scope of things is IF Kamala has a debate performance in September that is worse than Biden’s, it might be up for grabs. 

All of the talk about records accomplishments are just wasted breath. It doesn’t matter what trump does/did, her supporters won’t be swayed and neither will his.  That’s just how it goes. He’s a very dislikable person in the world’s biggest popularity contest. All she has to do is be less unlikable and she’s in. 

7 minutes ago, thetragichippy said:

From your link.....LMAO

In 2015, Harris redistributed the donations by giving the funds to a nonprofit focused on Central American civil rights.

“It’s interesting: I was looking at the ones I’m running against. I’ve contributed to most of them. Can you believe it?” 

said while campaigning in 2016. “I’ve given to Democrats. I’ve given to Hillary. I’ve given to everybody! Because that was my job. I gotta give to them. Because when I want something, I get it. When I call, they kiss my (expletive).”

You don’t think I actually read the whole article, did you?

🤣😂🤣

1 hour ago, Boyz N Da Hood said:

Any momentum R’s might’ve had is out the window! They seem very concerned right about now 

Worried about what?  The insane cackled?!  Although Pelosi just endorsed her, she originally said the cackler’s worst than Joebama.  Did you see the approval ratings I posted?  She’s the only politician in America that has a lower approval rating than JoeBama.  BOTH are worst that Trump.  So, no, Trump is not worrying — he’s laughing all the way to the bank!  

Trump 2024 — Too Big To Rig!!

20 minutes ago, CardinalBacker said:

Potato, potatoe… you keep looking at the technicals, when the fundamentals are what rule at the end of the day. Trump looked great standing next to Joe Biden, who has serious mental deficiencies. At the end of the day, people will vote for a candidate that they like the best-and most people hate Trump-nothing changes that. 

Republicans really, really don’t like Kamala- and that’s not going change. Unfortunately there are more people that hate trump than love him. It’s just math. 

The ONLY thing that I can see changing the scope of things is IF Kamala has a debate performance in September that is worse than Biden’s, it might be up for grabs. 

All of the talk about records accomplishments are just wasted breath. It doesn’t matter what trump does/did, her supporters won’t be swayed and neither will his.  That’s just how it goes. He’s a very dislikable person in the world’s biggest popularity contest. All she has to do is be less unlikable and she’s in. 

That is all YOUR opinion......Fact.....Kamala didn't win her own state in the primary and dropped out at 1% popularity......what has she done to change that? 

24 minutes ago, thetragichippy said:

That is all YOUR opinion......Fact.....Kamala didn't win her own state in the primary and dropped out at 1% popularity......what has she done to change that? 

Ummmm…. She was on the ticket that beat Trump in 2020, for starters. 

Then she had an uneventful (meaning she didn’t get impeached or indicted) term as VP for starters. 

1 hour ago, CardinalBacker said:

Trump knows what’s up!!!!

Trump did it as a business man! You have to grease the skids!  Heck, I’d donate to her now if would help her win the nomination.  I can see the insane cackled going down in flames.  Just like Walter Mundale!  😁😁

Too Big To Rig!!