Biden is out…

Polling Average: Harris Has Lower Favorability Rating than Biden!  People know she's been a big fat ZERO as VP.  Plus, she didn't accomplish anything as a Senator.  The American people aren't stupid.  They know an empty shell when they see one!  As Billy Preston once sang, "Nothing From Nothing Leaves Nothing!"  Pretty much sums it up.  

This is the hidden content, please

2 hours ago, Reagan said:

The Dems have put themselves in a box.  If the say Joebama is incompetent then he can’t be President.  But if they say Joebama is competent then it was a coup by the Dems.  Like I’ve said — gonna be interesting and fun to watch.  
BTW, we know the media will cover for the Insane Cackler, AKA Ms Word Salad!  

Noone said that he was incompetent. Because of people who don't know any better, who think he has dementia, he didn't have a pathway to victory. He didn't pass the eye test.

2 hours ago, Big girl said:

Noone said that he was incompetent. Because of people who don't know any better, who think he has dementia, he didn't have a pathway to victory. He didn't pass the eye test.

Noone?

7 hours ago, 5GallonBucket said:

I didn’t watch the debate….

From what I just read on the abortion pill. No I will not vote for him.  Looks like I’m going to have to “write in” …..don’t know who yet. 

and really from here on out I may have to start writing in every time I vote.   Seems like most give in at some point.
Im sure many will say it’s a waste of a vote but I stand firm to my convictions and this world is not my home.

I haven’t posted/replied as much as I used to over the last 2 months…..I have my reasons.

Abortion is such a hot topic…. You have people like yourself, then you have people on the other side who feel just as strongly about it being a right, and the end result is that they get a lot our votes based on that one issue. But it is interesting to remember that it truly is a key issue for a lot of Americans. 

3 hours ago, baddog said:

She has nothing to bring to the table. Her cackling is a sign of insecurity that she uses to get her out of situations in the hopes that she will get a pass on being stupid. 

She's smarter than you are.

1 minute ago, Big girl said:

Show me a video of her speaking without script. She’s about as dumb as a box of rocks. Look at the video above ^^^^. She wrote that. 

I can't imagine a situation where I would vote for her simply based on her policies alone. But all my right leaning friends, we had better be careful. This will not be a walk in the park, nor is this a sure thing. If you think so, they got you where they want you. These political machines are WAAAAYYY stronger than you think, and the left is WAAAAYYY better at scheming than the right.

53 minutes ago, Big girl said:

You need to listen to her talking about a yellow school bus, then come back to us about how smart she is.  Like baddog said, she’s as dumb as a box of rocks.  There are plenty of her word salads out there.  Take the time and just listen to her.  She says a lot without saying a lot.

14 minutes ago, SmashMouth said:

I can't imagine a situation where I would vote for her simply based on her policies alone. But all my right leaning friends, we had better be careful. This will not be a walk in the park, nor is this a sure thing. If you think so, they got you where they want you. These political machines are WAAAAYYY stronger than you think, and the left is WAAAAYYY better at scheming than the right.

No doubt about it, can't simply look at the candidate and their capabilities, gotta look at the machine backing them.

That's why the "cake walk" claims by folks that just don't know are ridiculous, democrats never provide a cake walk.

6 hours ago, CardinalBacker said:

Abortion is such a hot topic…. You have people like yourself, then you have people on the other side who feel just as strongly about it being a right, and the end result is that they get a lot our votes based on that one issue. But it is interesting to remember that it truly is a key issue for a lot of Americans. 

Yep kill a baby or don’t kill a baby.  

48 minutes ago, PAMFAM10 said:

Well looks like I’m off the hook on voting trump.

Why?  All they did was change faces.  Trying to replace an old commie for a young commie.  You have to admit, policy wise, President Trump did a pretty good job.  If you don’t agree tell us what you feel he did wrong.  

36 minutes ago, Reagan said:

I did just hear that the Cackler was Montel Williams’ call girl!  🤷‍♂️

She dated him. Donald Trump admitted to sexually assaulting women (grab them by their vaginas) yet you are going vote for him.