Biden is out…

1 hour ago, BS Wildcats said:

You need to listen to her talking about a yellow school bus, then come back to us about how smart she is.  Like baddog said, she’s as dumb as a box of rocks.  There are plenty of her word salads out there.  Take the time and just listen to her.  She says a lot without saying a lot.

Do you think that Trump is articulate?

6 minutes ago, Big girl said:

She has a law degree, where is yours?

The way they hand out those fake diplomas…. I’m not impressed. All you have to do is get someone else to pay your way and get graded on a super curve. 

Name one thing she has done that benefits America. This should be good. 

2 minutes ago, baddog said:

The way they hand out those fake diplomas…. I’m not impressed. All you have to do is get someone else to pay your way and get graded on a super curve. 

Name one thing she has done that benefits America. This should be good. 

So,why don't you have a degree, if it is super easy? You are clueless

19 minutes ago, Big girl said:

So,why don't you have a degree, if it is super easy? You are clueless

My dad died when I was 15. Mom tried to afford me an education while I worked a minimum wage job. It was too expensive and I dropped out. I went 2 years undeclared at Lamar. I have no degree, was an A-B student. How about that? No degree and sitting here punching and jabbing with the finest minds in the world. Lmao

Kamala is still a Lamont just like you. 

34 minutes ago, baddog said:

My dad died when I was 15. Mom tried to afford me an education while I worked a minimum wage job. It was too expensive and I dropped out. I went 2 years undeclared at Lamar. I have no degree, was an A-B student. How about that? No degree and sitting here punching and jabbing with the finest minds in the world. Lmao

I was an A student. Again, she has a JD, and is far from stupid.

35 minutes ago, baddog said:

Excuses. You could've gotten a grant if you really wanted to finish.

32 minutes ago, Big girl said:

I was an A student. Again, she has a JD, and is far from stupid.

I knew a guy with a 96 gpa who couldn’t change a flat on his car. Get back to me with that school smarts.