Kamalina's First Day of Campaigning Did Not Go Well!

Reagan

The Atlantic writes in relation to the Cackler:  “If a campaign launch is a candidate’s chance to show off his pearly whites, the primary is the candidate’s chance to show off that smile after he’s been slugged in the face a few times.  And as in boxing, it’s better to take one’s practice hits from a sparring partner rather than from the defending champ who awaits you on fight night.”

No one voted for Ms Word Salad in the primaries.  So she never got bloodied.  In 2020 she dropped out early with less than 1% of the vote and no delegates.     So, she’s in the ring with a bulldog.  Gonna get ugly.  Really, the only thing she has is lies and hate.  Not gonna work!  She didn’t do anything as a Senator and has done nothing as VP!

Trump 2024 — Too Big To Rig!!

16 minutes ago, Reagan said:

The Atlantic writes in relation to the Cackler:  “If a campaign launch is a candidate’s chance to show off his pearly whites, the primary is the candidate’s chance to show off that smile after he’s been slugged in the face a few times.  And as in boxing, it’s better to take one’s practice hits from a sparring partner rather than from the defending champ who awaits you on fight night.”

No one voted for Ms Word Salad in the primaries.  So she never got bloodied.  In 2020 she dropped out early with less than 1% of the vote and no delegates.     So, she’s in the ring with a bulldog.  Gonna get ugly.  Really, the only thing she has is lies and hate.  Not gonna work!  She didn’t do anything as a Senator and has done nothing as VP!

Trump 2024 — Too Big To Rig!!

I agree with this. But I have a bad feeling that Trump will get hammered for daring to even mildly disagree with the DEI, female, minority candidate. The racist and misogynistic cards will come flying from all directions. This will hurt him only if the voters are stupid beyond belief. Just a scan of the posts in some of these threads heightens my trepidation. I sure hope Kamala doesn't dump her old White husband for a girl, or a trans. I don't know if even Trump can handle 4 check boxes.

Latest Quinnipiac Poll:

Trump:   45%
Cackler: 41%

Not believing she is at 41%.  Again, she’s done nothing as VP.  But the dishonest media will continue to tell lies and hide the truth.  But majority of the people knows she and empty suit!

BTW:  Remember — 92% of her staff quit!  Ought to tell you something!

Even MSNBC is getting it:  “What’s more, as even MSNBC’s Steve Kornacki 

This is the hidden content, please
 on live television, early Democrat enthusiasm for a Harris ticket appears based more on “hope” than on reality. Harris’s approval ratings and head-to-head polling numbers against Trump are about as abysmal as Biden’s were, Kornacki said this week, and barring some massive sea change in things soon that seems unlikely to shift at all as the campaign progresses.”

I like what he said about the Cackler:  Based more on hope than on reality!  Pretty well sums it up!!

6 hours ago, baddog said:

“What can be, unhindered by what has been.”

We need to start exposing her word salads just to show how really goofy she is.  
BTW, I’m not so sure she’s gonna be the nominee.  I need to find out more of what I’ve been hearing.  Unless she’s the sacrificial lamb, it makes sense to turn elsewhere!  

10 hours ago, Reagan said:

@Big girl  @UT alum   First of all, I believe both of you brought this money figure up.  I was going to respond by saying there's no way of knowing she brought this amount in until the have to file campaign reports.  The Dems do like to lie.  

Who is Bubblebathgirl, why should I believe her?

1 hour ago, Reagan said:

BTW, I’m not so sure she’s gonna be the nominee.  I need to find out more of what I’ve been hearing.  Unless she’s the sacrificial lamb, it makes sense to turn elsewhere!  

1 hour ago, Reagan said:

Do you think that Trump is articulate?

15 hours ago, Englebert said:

I agree with this. But I have a bad feeling that Trump will get hammered for daring to even mildly disagree with the DEI, female, minority candidate. The racist and misogynistic cards will come flying from all directions. This will hurt him only if the voters are stupid beyond belief. Just a scan of the posts in some of these threads heightens my trepidation. I sure hope Kamala doesn't dump her old White husband for a girl, or a trans. I don't know if even Trump can handle 4 check boxes.

Because she is black, you assume she is a DEI hire. SMH

8 minutes ago, Big girl said:

No assumption, that’s exactly what it is. Get with the program. 

When Biden announced he needed a VP running mate, he said it had to be a BLACK FEMALE. 

6 minutes ago, Big girl said:

He pledged to choose a woman, that is a DEI hire.  Were there no qualified men?

From the article:

Biden is considering a broad tier of candidates to be his running mate, after pledging earlier this year to pick a woman for the job. CNN previously reported that Sen. Kamala Harris of California, Rep. Val Demings of Florida, Atlanta Mayor Keisha Lance Bottoms, former Obama administration national security adviser Susan Rice and Rep. Karen Bass of California are among the Black women being considered.

13 minutes ago, Big girl said:

Yes I do. Do you have a point you wish to make? Did you forget Biden said that his VP was going to be a Black woman? That is the very definition of a DEI hire. Do people laugh at you when you shake your head at topics you don't seem to grasp?

15 hours ago, Reagan said:

Latest Quinnipiac Poll:

Trump:   45%
Cackler: 41%

Not believing she is at 41%.  Again, she’s done nothing as VP.  But the dishonest media will continue to tell lies and hide the truth.  But majority of the people knows she and empty suit!

BTW:  Remember — 92% of her staff quit!  Ought to tell you something!

Keep pulling the wool over your eyes. Even FOX News has it even closer at 3%.

Do you remember the headline "Dewey Defeats Truman"?

Make sure all of your friends, family, co-workers vote for DJT. Explain to them why it's important that "Democrat" is the wrong choice. Do anything you can EXCEPT sit back and lie to yourself about what YOU consider to be faulty polling numbers, what YOU think other people really think, what YOU think the perception of Kamala should be...

If YOU were proxy voting for the majority of the country, we would be just fine. The fact is, YOU have only one vote. Don't take anything for granted and don't underestimate your opponent.

One of many awesome Mark Twain quotes that I really like:

"There are some things that can beat smartness and foresight? Awkwardness and stupidity can. The best swordsman in the world doesn't need to fear the second best swordsman in the world; no, the person for him to be afraid of is some ignorant antagonist who has never had a sword in his hand before; he doesn't do the thing he ought to do, and so the expert isn't prepared for him; he does the thing he ought not to do; and often it catches the expert out and ends him on the spot."

2 hours ago, Big girl said:

What baddog said is 100% correct.  JoeBama said he was gonna pick a black female.  NEVER once said anything about it being a "qualified" black female.  So, yes, she's a DEI pick.  Just like the head of the Secret Service was a DEI pick!

1 hour ago, SmashMouth said:

Make sure all of your friends, family, co-workers vote for DJT. Explain to them why it's important that "Democrat" is the wrong choice. Do anything you can EXCEPT sit back and lie to yourself about what YOU consider to be faulty polling numbers, what YOU think other people really think, what YOU think the perception of Kamala should be...

If YOU were proxy voting for the majority of the country, we would be just fine. The fact is, YOU have only one vote. Don't take anything for granted and don't underestimate your opponent.

"There are some things that can beat smartness and foresight? Awkwardness and stupidity can. The best swordsman in the world doesn't need to fear the second best swordsman in the world; no, the person for him to be afraid of is some ignorant antagonist who has never had a sword in his hand before; he doesn't do the thing he ought to do, and so the expert isn't prepared for him; he does the thing he ought not to do; and often it catches the expert out and ends him on the spot."

democrats = ignorant antagonists...I like it.

Good post, we definitely can't underestimate the party, no matter how dumb the candidate.

1 hour ago, SmashMouth said:

Nobody's saying take their foot off the gas.  Just stating polls as they happen.  It's just proving she's not a very good candidate.  She get 3,000 (and that's questionable) at an event and Trump gets 30,000.  There are some here that needs to know that she's not a good candidate! 

Trump's a bulldog.  He's gonna grind her down.  Trump already has an ad out where she's asked about the border.  Then there's 10-15 seconds of her cackling.  Then she's asked about inflation.  Then another 10-15 seconds of her cackling.  He'll show her no mercy.  Neither will his voters!!